Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Mohits Still 1 Of The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nig Music Industry - Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohits Still 1 Of The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nig Music Industry - Olamide (278 Views)

Nig Music Executive Akeju to Produce a song for ARDN, UN, FIFA Red Card Campaign / Us-based Nig Music Executive, Akeju Features African Stars In Faces Of Afrobeats / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohits Still 1 Of The Best Thing To Ever Happen To Nig Music Industry - Olamide by Beacinhomarvie: 11:00am On May 27, 2020
Mo hits still one of the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria music industry - Olamide

Olamide popularly known as badoo tweeted that mohits still one of the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria music industry. He added that they gave us good music and thought us to carry our brothers along... He thanked Son Jazzy, Dbanj etc for motivating us despite they are no more together.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/mo-hits-still-one-of-best-thing-to-ever.html

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts “davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn’t Push Him” / Graphics Designer Drags Ramsey Nouah Over Two Years Debt / We Never Approved Naira Marley’s Concert – Jabi Mall Board Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.