Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

How To Make Money With Social Media Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money With Social Media Marketing (139 Views)

Need Someone To Help Me With Social Media Content / Business Development Analyst (with social media skills) / Expand With Social Media Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Social Media Marketing by Dominiom(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2020
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analyzing your results, and running social media advertisements.

The major social media platforms (at the moment) are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat.

A Quick Overview of Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing first started with publishing. Businesses were sharing their content on social media to generate traffic to their websites and, hopefully, sales. But social media has matured far beyond being just a place to broadcast content.

Nowadays, businesses use social media in a myriad of different ways. For example, a business that is concerned about what people are saying about its brand would monitor social media conversations and response to relevant mentions (social media listening and engagement).

The five core pillars of social media marketing

1. Strategy
2. Planning and publishing
3. Listening and Engagement
4. Analytics and Reporting
5. Advertisement

To learn more about Social media marketing
Dominion is set to unveil:
1.The secrets and strategies to earn income on Social Media
2. How to Drive traffic & Make Crazy sales to your business Using Whatsapp
Because I don't like hiding good things from you all, I wil advise you to join this class now.

Click on this link to contact me
Direct link to WhatsApp:

https:///2347018815827?text=Hello!%20Am%20interested%20in%20Social%20Media%20Marketing%20Class%20my%20name%20is%20-
Or
Dominion
Just WhatsApp me “Social Media Marketing”
Registration is FREE

Offer ends by Thursday May 28 hurry

(1) (Reply)

Marketing/sales Officer At Paraquick Microfinance / 5 Tips To Make You An Effective Virtual Assistant / Book A Space Now If You’re Interested In Any Of The Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.