Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (71950 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by MedicH: 10:52am On May 28, 2020
Genset:

Babe, if all u have written here is the truth, let that man go. Use the money u want to invest in him to buy human hair, good cream and soap, buy clothes that will fit ur body really well and a reasonable provider man will come. Men are moved by what they see. Watch the movie 'Acrimony' and 'sheraseven 1' on YouTube.

Sincerely,
From a once bitten sister.

i think i will have to let you in on one secrete. There are no "reasonable provider man". It's all a game, the more you look the very less you see.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2020
MedicH:

i think i will have to let you in on one secrete. There are no "reasonable provider man". It's all a game, the more you look the very less you see.

I love u bro

No homo

They will start crying of heartbreak afterwards

Lol
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by MedicH: 10:54am On May 28, 2020
Shugargal:
It's better you move on jare. he can't continue to lick pussy without paying for it. I pity you women wey they give una pussy to all this shit guys. mtwww. hustle yourself and forget about guys. they gat nothing to offer except to bang your juicy pussy. smiles.

lol this one is funny.. coming from a veteran herself
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Sometimes you guys talk to women like they don't have experiences. There are men who have nothing, but out of that nothing, they still manage to give something, even if it's their effort. You read the thread of that guy who was advising guys on how to act when they lose their jobs right?
A caring and selfless lady would humbly reject that 'something' from that man. See, it doesn't matter whether he sees how considerate you are or not, you just have to make him see that it's not about just you. This works, both in and outside relationships. She shouldn't have been mad about him not giving her anything, but because he knew he had no job, and he decided to throw a mini party. He should have used that money for something worth it.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by MedicH: 10:55am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

I love u bro

No homo

They will start crying of heartbreak afterwards

Lol

they are all blind to it that's why they will always loose at the end becasue they didn't see it coming
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2020
MedicH:

they are all blind to it that's why they will always loose at the end becasue they didn't see it coming

I know how to handle then very well

Shebi nah spending, No p.

See what that idiot wrote

Out of nothing, she still expects something

It is well
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:58am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

A caring and selfless lady would humbly reject that 'something' from that man. See, it doesn't matter whether he sees how considerate you are or not, you just have to make him see that it's not about just you. This works, both in and outside relationships. She shouldn't have been mad about him not giving her anything, but because he knew he had no job, and he decided to throw a mini party. He should have used that money for something worth it.

You have to offer it before she rejects it right? Hope you remember the Abraham story of sacrifice.

I'm done explaining. Going back to work. Have a nice day.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:59am On May 28, 2020
Since that guy is jobless, where in God's name do you expect him to get money from? Are you being serious here? My problem is not that you broke up with him oo, but because of your reason.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

You have to offer it before she rejects it right? Hope you remember the Abraham story of sacrifice.
Based on what she wrote here, she would definitely accept without thinking twice. That's why I said the problem here goes both ways.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

I'm done explaining. Going back to work. Have a nice day.
Okay! You too.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by odinga1of: 11:08am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
hmmmm

Should I continue with the prophecy? He is tall and very intelligent.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AsEnemali(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2020
set awon birthday geng, the both of you are the same stop saying he has no vision because he refused to give you money for birthday, you should be reading books and developing yourself instead of throwing birthday parties and trying to prove a point that doesn't have to be proven.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by doncollino: 11:16am On May 28, 2020
relationship matter is always crazy, especially when I hear a lady say my guy is stingy, I think they all say that no matter the amount you give them.
for the teaching thing ( for your man) I always advice against it, or you mess up your career path. chill in the house, continue to push CV and learn a hand job- tailoring, coding, hair styling, baking etc.
no need crying over a relationship, if you are not comfortable leave, but don't step out cos of money, we are all the same. men are stingy
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 11:17am On May 28, 2020
Very stupid girl. Who the f**k owes u anything? No one. U didn't buy shit for his birthday did u? For u to even have the nerve to come here and claim because he didn't buy u stuff for ur bday. U too entitled. If he doesn't buy u anything buy urself something. U probably less than 20 and acting like u crippled
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

A guy who owes you nothing is the one not in a relationship with you. If you want to owe me nothing, then don't disturb my peace. Stay on your own. How difficult is that to understand? Well, I don't blame you guys, its ladies that will be accepting relationship instead of focusing on themselves and earning money I blame. You think being in a relationship is play date?

So aunty Nooil any man wey toast you don owe you money instantly. how does a r/ship stop you from going to school,graduate ,serve & get a job... only single or ladies dating men as pay as you go defines "focus" in your dictionary.
Been in relationship is not a business venture, there is nothing wrong supporting one another male or female, focus is hustling to be dependent not a leech. soon men that wuld want liability for a wife won't be up to 10% d way the world economy is going
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Genset: 11:36am On May 28, 2020
MedicH:

My dear, i said what i said. Two can play the game, my love.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Genset: 11:37am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

U don't have a point then

I said what i said point or no point. Let the man judge. Thanks
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 11:39am On May 28, 2020
odinga1of:

Should I continue with the prophecy? He is tall and very intelligent.
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by deedondavi(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2020
Stevyne:
Because he no give you Money for birthday He's stingy,
No goals, No focus.

The moment will start taking responsibility for our lives, and hold on to the fact that no one owes you anything.

soo apt. Bravo!
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Idarafriday26(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2020
Maybe some of us can learn from seasoned relationship practitioners [color=#990000][/color]
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by emmaodet: 11:51am On May 28, 2020
Ningen:

Tell us; How much did you send to him on his own birthday? — Or that didn't cross your mind?

I am genuinely pleased you broke up with him.
Man gotta wake up and plan with no liability.

You did yourself a good thing too.
But the pleasure is HIS.

grin

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Levelzguy(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2020
you type terribly btw...
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by MedicH: 11:54am On May 28, 2020
Genset:

My dear, i said what i said. Two can play the game, my love.

Exactly
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ajbiggie(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2020
My sister whatever decsion u take its ok and i must advice that u dont depend on any man 4 ur needs because he is nt married to u n hold u no responsibility. it a mata of choice. try n develop urself n stop relialing on any man.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2020
Zoie:

10 times your lineage will ever be worth.
I wrote "broke, bitter nairaland boys". You decided to fight your ancestors. I am sure your middle name is "broke bitter nairaland boy". Idiot.

10 times my lineage

We know how to handle small girls like you

Have a nice day
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by shaw2(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2020
SAY NO TO LIABILITY
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 28, 2020
Zoie:

You made a mistake bringing your case before broke, bitter nairaland boys. They'd tear you down to smithereens as if you're the cause of the multiple misfortunes in their lives.
Never ever date a stingy man again.
Parasite Mentality undecided
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 28, 2020
AlexRazzy:

It's pathetic to see how ladies have redefined dating and relationships. Build ur own money, build your own wealth, don't come and hang ur own financial problems on a man simply because ur dating

I really tire for una, that's why men become scum to u gals whenever they leave ur shitty ass.

Make ur own money, be comfortable, build a fortress on ur own and in a few years time y'all will know how poor ur mentality today is.

Dating and Marriage have turned to "Philantropist-Beneficiary relationship"

That is a Parasite Mentality from such ladies!!
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Stevyne: 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
deedondavi:

soo apt. Bravo!
Abi now
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
The ones saying birthday is not a good enough reason, though it’s not the only reason but if I ain’t shown love and care on my birthday, what day then will I expect it .. I can’t deal with that kinda life and mentality. If he didn’t hv no problem, not spending money going to the club with friends and telling me trash .
"love and care"??
You mean "gift and money" grin

It is a blessing in disguise that you left the guy.

He will be better off for it cool

I hope he find a resourceful girlfriend!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.