Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (71949 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by odinga1of: 7:34pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
hmmmmm

His name is Henry. Doubt me or I continue?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by seanjy4konji: 9:20pm On May 28, 2020
James4bright:

You seem like a really cool girl. Don't listen to those random guys making you look like a gold digger. That dude isn't serious about his life, let him be.

I wish I had a girl who really cared about my career that much.
if person care about your career and all this naija kuchupe spiritno free na same thing..example is a lady trying to portray to care wp that she can tell him how to spend it.

We both have 24 hours...he is stingy...where her dad deh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Lekozy(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2020
Ladylite:

Wow, you have really suffered.
But are you sure you don't have low self esteem?

For you to cope and continue with a burden of a man, with a man who is proud enough not to hustle.

Babe, you should really study more books on relationship so you know that you are not in one, you are in a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't waste your time. Walk away, he may blow later or become rich... It does not matter. Go and watch the movie ACRIMONY... Then you will receive sense.

You are in a relationship with Covid19 in human form. Pls have self respect enough to leave and stay single till you meet a man that complements you.
hmm I don't think that film is a good reference
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:05am On May 29, 2020
Positivechick:
I don’t even demand and he knows it . Financially I am okay, I work and I still got family by my side . So I lack nothing and demand nothing . I really want him to actually save , if he didn’t spend so much on he’s birthday, and told me hes saving for something. Trust me I won’t be bothered
I already liked you jare
you seem to me like a reasonable and mature lady.

shey I fit PM you?
(winks)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by rummmy: 3:51am On May 29, 2020
kalex0:

My guy if you understand this game very well, any of their words won't move you.

I shouldn't be saying this here but I just have to.

I'm sorry guys

U know what we do to them .

Anything i go into a relationship, i know its like an investment so w are always prepared.

I budget an amount of money to spend on U so you will see I'm not the stingy type till u are comfortable.

We wait for sometime to see if u will reciprocate...

If u are not doing that, we Bleep till I'm satisfied and map out how to collect the money back(if not all)

I have a car and I will always drive you around, till I tell u to borrow me some amount to fuel the car or it has a problem that needed to be solved urgently.

Just tell them you will pay it times 2...

Nah bro code I betray like this, make una no vex

For their mind, they are very smart

Lol
there is no native igala in anywhere in igboland...if any trace of igala language is spoken in any igboland,its as a result of intermarriage , proximity .
we are coming to retrieve our brothers trapped as igalas in kogi state,near Enugu Ezike.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Saucekide25(m): 4:56am On May 29, 2020
Paxie55:
Broke men will always be angry when a sister dumps their sorry ass.
If only ladies will stop giving attention to broke fools in this part of the world, these lazy men will buckle up and work hard.
Bloody lazy things.

How much do you have in your account balance auntie rich lady?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2020
rummmy:
there is no native igala in anywhere in igboland...if any trace of igala language is spoken in any igboland,its as a result of intermarriage , proximity .
we are coming to retrieve our brothers trapped as igalas in kogi state,near Enugu Ezike.

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by MichaelUweh(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2020
Maikanti Baru, former NNPC Managering Director is dead.....
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Cityguy: 7:00pm On May 31, 2020
Frankly, I see no future here. I'm not God but given the little I've read here, you both are not compatible. It is human nature to 'hope' things turn out fine but reality is 'there's no food for lazy men'. No free lunch anywhere and anymore. Just feeling things turn on their own is utterly useless, esp in the emerging Nigeria. You have control over some things- going away from this is one of them. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 01, 2020
eni4real:
So you don't desire relationship too??
The guy is the one dating you, you are not dating him, right??

Miss Nigeria grin

The only relationship I desire is the one with God. Others are make we just follow do.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 01, 2020
youwanbanme:

So aunty Nooil any man wey toast you don owe you money instantly. how does a r/ship stop you from going to school,graduate ,serve & get a job... only single or ladies dating men as pay as you go defines "focus" in your dictionary.
Been in relationship is not a business venture, there is nothing wrong supporting one another male or female, focus is hustling to be dependent not a leech. soon men that wuld want liability for a wife won't be up to 10% d way the world economy is going

That's all your brain could take? Eeyah. I really pity you.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Nooil:

The only relationship I desire is the one with God. Others are make we just follow do.
You have a good sense of humor grin
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
eni4real:
You have a good sense of humor grin

Thanks sweetheart tongue
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nooil:

Thanks sweetheart tongue
You are welcome cheesy
That's very thoughtful of yougrin
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Ronkks(f): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Once you know your deal breakers no need to fight just move on. Stinginess is a red flag in any relationship. You can barely deal with someone that is stingy because they frustrate you or drain you. Channel your energy to something that builds you

Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
MichaelUweh:
Maikanti Baru, former NNPC Managering Director is dead.....
may his soul Rest In Peace
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by BlackSheep10: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...

Run from this type of ladies.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by biacan(f): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davash222:

Jisie ike. Ka ubochi mara gi mma
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ojuu4u(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

No vision! No aim, no focus, yet you open ur pusssy for him to Bleep front and back? You are a disgrace to woman
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Uzomaglovani: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Positivechick:
exactly, thank you
ur welcome dear
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Greensquard(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Just shut it! When he was eating her food without contributing money he didn't know it was shameless? Such insensitive men need to choke on that free food to gain sense.

See this one..oh so cos u just gave him food for a while then its now such a big deal?but women always want and expect to eat free food provided by guys abi?its ur birthright abi?

Why will a so called gf not be at her bf birthday in the first place sef if u really love and care about him?such sense of entitlement..very stingy people these nija females..for me the only thing wrong with the guy here is that he isnt putting enough effort to grow if what she said is true but as for everything else..he owes her NOTHING..relationship no be poverty alleviation program.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by SweetCunt97(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Greensquard:

See this one..oh so cos u just gave him food for a while then its now such a big deal?but women always want and expect to eat free food provided by guys abi?its ur birthright abi?

Why will a so called gf not be at her bf birthday in the first place sef if u really love and care about him?such sense of entitlement..very stingy people these nija females..for me the only thing wrong with the guy here is that he isnt putting enough effort to grow if what she said is true but as for everything else..he owes her NOTHING..relationship no be poverty alleviation program.
Thank God u know. So how can a full fledged man be eating and not contributing? Comfortable wallowing in his laziness?

Baba go and check well, it's a man's duty to provide not d other way around. Stay there and b mouthing off anyhow, u never jam.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Greensquard(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nooil:

A guy who owes you nothing is the one not in a relationship with you. If you want to owe me nothing, then don't disturb my peace. Stay on your own. How difficult is that to understand? Well, I don't blame you guys, its ladies that will be accepting relationship instead of focusing on themselves and earning money I blame. You think being in a relationship is play date?

This una entitlement mentality thats y men have no regards for u and treat u anyhow..so since u feel its ur right to be taken care of since he is ur bf then whats his own right as a bf?abi u are just a baggage on his neck or u just offer him sex?u are not even ashamed to type that gibberish up there.

No be still other women for relationships de buy car give their man?what have u given ur own apart from boxers?thats if u have even given him handkerchief sef..so ladies should not go into relationships cos they want to focus on themselves abi?are u even listening to urself at all abi u just wan type to get noticed?dnt worry keep up the mentality u go learn soon
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Greensquard(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Thank God u know. So how can a full fledged man be eating and not contributing? Comfortable wallowing in his laziness?

Baba go and check well, it's a man's duty to provide not d other way around. Stay there and b mouthing off anyhow, u never jam.

Did he ask her or force her to give him food?im sure if he knew she would use it agaimst him.some day he would have rejected her food like it was poisoned..its a mans place to provide yes but Eve still fed Adam apple didnt she?does it mean that anytime u females offer something to a man to eat that wasnt provided by him then it must end in a disaster?kai ur specie is very dangerous o..Im not surprised sha,species wey dey converse with serpent and devil face to face should be approached with EXTREME CAUTION. We still love you guys tho but would not mumu for una as una want..

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AlphaSoul: 12:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.