Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (123365 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
fake wealthy pastor Johnw419, call them to come help you out ooo. I'm not a jw member but truthfully they are very good and can defend themselves and what they stand for anywhere,anytime.What have you been typing here? nothing,you and your likes are the ones causing confusion in Christianity.You can't even stand atheist GRIMMJOE in scripture matters.You took a backsit when DrLiveLogic aka Fairheart lol came onboard.You better stop commenting here as you have exhausted the little you know about the scripture

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by AristocraticMe: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
When it comes to religious matters we have to use our heads sometimes.Trinity, in Christian doctrine is the unity of the father ,son and holy spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of central christian affirmations about God. It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet christians in a threefold figure as (1) There creator,Lord,Father and judge as revealed in the old testament (2)as the lord who incarnated in figure of Jesus Christ who lived among human beings (3)As the holy spirit whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of new life.But neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament.Did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Hebrew scriptures(Deutronomy 6:4).I have started asking my pastors some questions regarding that,but he only warned me to be very careful of JW. lol
The Bible stated it not JW...... if you read the new testament during creation, you will realise God said LET US make man in our own image, showing that it more than one person present there.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MuttleyLaff: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Please how do i add my pics to the profile?
I've been trying to see where to edit it, that's why i've been trying to reach you to know.
Though my wife made me a Nairalander, as she's always reading and laughing at funny comments, she set everything but both of us can't figure out how to add pics to the profile.
Maybe it's because we're both old-school! smiley
ow sorry sir,i replied your mail.i explained everything there
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
[quote author=GRIMMJOE post=91475889][/quote]where have you been
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
johnw47:
perverted false jw mad max

you have nothing to say without your partner in confusion and lies, lie lie rozz being here

she is asleep, the fool was up all night waiting for me to post cheesy

Pro_10:23  It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

you are not serious,something else kept me all night fake wealthy pastor johnw419
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Please how do i add my pics to the profile?
I've been trying to see where to edit it, that's why i've been trying to reach you to know.
Though my wife made me a Nairalander, as she's always reading and laughing at funny comments, she set everything but both of us can't figure out how to add pics to the profile.
Maybe it's because we're both old-school! smiley
ah! you mean your lovely wife reads our comments lol, hope she's not jealous that I like you very much,but it's on a daddy level lol.Go to edit profile,you will see choose a picture,click on it as it leads you to your gallery,select the picture you wish to upload and after that, come back to click on update profile and your picture Will be uploaded

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
where have you been
Unlike you I have a life.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Unlike you I have a life.
lol,we all have a life but operate on different levels.Simple question that demands a simple answer.Dont be bitter,life is good, it all depends on what you make out of it .Hope you're good
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
lol,we all have a life but operate on different levels.Simple question that demands a simple answer.Dont be bitter,life is good, it all depends on what you make out of it .Hope you're good
Wait o, don't tell me after 116 pages still believe God exist, can't you see how confuse they all are.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Wait o, don't tell me after 116 pages still believe God exist, can't you see how confuse they all are.
dont Just start
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
dont Just start
You have a nice body, lovely skin, if you're wise you can enjoy your heaven on earth like the white men do, or chase an illusion wasting hours upon hours talking about what doesn't even exist, not like I really care.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
You have a nice body, lovely skin, if you're wise you can enjoy your heaven on earth like the white men do, or chase an illusion wasting hours upon hours talking about what doesn't even exist, not like I really care.
if I want to engage you on this,it will be a long thing, I'm tired for now.Stop deceiving yourself
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2020

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
if I want to engage you on this,it will be a long thing, I'm tired for now.Stop deceiving yourself

That's what atheists often say to make you think they're free from control, but my dear it's a big lie! smiley
As long as we are humans, what we see others do will continue to influence our thinking one way or another.
Jehovah explained that the foolish never made any research all that they want to tell you or hear is "there is no God" {Psalms 10:4} they'll continue agitating and trying to psych others into thinking like them yet they're claiming "there is no Supreme Being" doesn't that sound preposterous! Job 5:13

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s7/images/789dedf3151d5b5071c27effd09ab751.jpg[/img]
I didn't want to revisit this grin grin
But nobody is putting limit on God oga
Jehovah God is ONE Spirit Being and not a multidimensional entity. (Deuteronomy 6:4) smiley
Imagine you were even comparing God to a guy in an action movie, the Matrix. The height of disrespect undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
ah! you mean your lovely wife reads our comments lol, hope she's not jealous that I like you very much,but it's on a daddy level lol.Go to edit profile,you will see choose a picture,click on it as it leads you to your gallery,select the picture you wish to upload and after that, come back to click on update profile and your picture Will be uploaded

She believes her man is no more interested in those childish things and what's more she looks like someone in her early thirties! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

She believes her man is no more interested in those childish things and what's more she looks like someone in her early thirties! cheesy
i see you have gotten it as regards uploading pictures
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

That's what atheists often say to make you think they're free from control, but my dear it's a big lie! smiley
As long as we are humans, what we see others do will continue to influence our thinking one way or another.
Jehovah explained that the foolish never made any research all that they want to tell you or hear is "there is no God" {Psalms 10:4} they'll continue agitating and trying to psych others into thinking like them yet they're claiming "there is no Supreme Being" doesn't that sound preposterous! Job 5:13
What a joke

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
i see you have gotten it as regards uploading pictures
Yes! MuttleyLaff taught me that today! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

Yes! MuttleyLaff taught me that today! smiley
its like you didn't read my message,i told you everything that needed to be done
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
DappaD:

I didn't want to revisit this grin grin
But nobody is putting limit on God oga
Jehovah God is ONE Spirit Being and not a multidimensional entity. (Deuteronomy 6:4) smiley
Imagine you were even comparing God to a guy in an action movie, the Matrix. The height of disrespect undecided
If humans are multi-dimension what stops a God from being one?

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:

There is God bro! There is a Creator, and I understand you have your reasons for doubting his existence, but there is God. I am not saying this to engage you or start commenting on this thread again, but I want to share a few thought. I have also had moment of my own doubts when I began heavy personal education; I have asked some fundamental questions. It is funny how people run to the Bible looking for prove. Nobody needs the Bible to show proofs that there is God. The irrefutable proof is with and in us. There is a Creator! he planned everything in the beginning, and all creations dance to the tune of His majestic powers!

(Let us use some simple human anatomical sample grin)
You are the design that proves there's a Creator! Naked yourself in a light-room walled by plain clean mirror, and look at yourself from head to toe? What do you see?

Imagine the male sexual organ, your own penis (suppose you male adult) and and that of the female (for procreation); a womb in the female (to develop the offspring). One is like a straight short stick while the other is a hole that can take in the stick. Do these looks like they are intentionally designed so?

Now to your head: your mouth. Isn't that a hole to take in foods capable of nourishing your body and its organs? Now look at your anus: to pass out waste that result from the things you consume. Look at your tooth, so strong that it can crush plants, meats, fish, and even meats bone, so that you can pass it to your stomach without hurting you. Does it look like design or coincidence?

Look at your ears and your eyes? it is there so that you can use it to take in information for the brain in your skull to process, for communication, and to enjoy the beauty of life. Are they designed or appear by chance?

Look at your legs, your hands. Remember their functions, then imagine how you'd have been if you did not have them with the type of body you have. Were they designed?

During moment of my doubts, the Spirit in me reminds me to look at myself, and ask: Am I a design, or a product of chance, or as you may call it, evolution?

I know you want to say evolution, but if evolution is what is responsible for the way we are, the planned design we represent, then I want to tell you today: Evolution must have been the Creator's agent. All were planned from the beginning.

A little spirituality here: I am known by people who are close to me for my ability to see things in my dream before they happen. If I see in my dream that something happen to you, it is going to happen; if I dream that something is going to happen to someone or myself, it is going to happen, except steps are taken by the person I dreamt about or myself to avert it. I grew up realizing I have this gift, and it has baffled me for several years now: Where did my ability to see future occurrences come from? Is it product of spirituality? Well, but non-God science, like the one you follow, don't believe in Spirituality. Science, till today, cannot explain where people get the ability to foresee future occurrences from.

That leave you with a question: are we spiritual being? If No, then why do we exhibit spiritual quality? Why do I dream of things that I did not have pre-knowledge of? If you say Yes to the question above, then that leaves us with another question: where do we get our spiritual qualities from? Evolution? If it is from evolution, then evolution must have been God's natural agent.

If you are still in your 20s, don't worry, you will arrive at belief in God. if you are in your middle age, don't worry, you will find a personal answer from your future experiences that will begin from the moment you finish reading this comment (I say that with authority!).
My advise for you is allow yourself to evolve. You don't even need religion to arrive at the belief in God. Religion will distort your view. Open yourself to new experience and new answer, because they will come to you.

There is God. He is powerful, majestic, loving, kind, but He is a mysterious Being.
May that Being whose Power reveal things to come to me at nights in my sleep reveals Himself to you from now on. AMEN!
(I'll not reply to any mention)

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
fairheart:

There is God bro! There is a Creator, and I understand you have your reasons for doubting his existence, but there is God. I am not saying this to engage you or start commenting on this thread again, but I want to share a few thought. I have also had moment of my own doubts when I began heavy personal education; I have asked some fundamental questions. It is funny how people run to the Bible looking for prove. Nobody needs the Bible to show proofs that there is God. The irrefutable proof is with and in us. There is a Creator! he planned everything in the beginning, and all creations dance to the tune of His majestic powers!

You are the design that proves there's a Creator! Naked yourself in a light-room walled by plain clean mirror, and look at yourself from head to toe? What do you see?

Imagine the male sexual organ, your own penis (suppose you male adult) and and that of the female (for procreation); a womb in the female (to develop the offspring). One is like a straight short stick while the other is a hole that can take in the stick. Do these looks like they are intentionally designed so?

Now to your head: your mouth. Isn't that a hole to take in foods capable of nourishing your body and its organs? Now look at your anus: to pass out waste that result from the things you consume. Look at your tooth, so strong that it can crush plants, meats, fish, and even meats bone, so that you can pass it to your stomach without hurting you. Does it look like design or coincidence?

Look at your ears and your eyes? it is there so that you can use it to take in information for the brain in your skull to process, for communication, and to enjoy the beauty of life. Are they designed or appear by chance?

Look at your legs, your hands. Remember their functions, then imagine how you'd have been if you did not have them with the type of body you have. Were they designed?

During moment of my doubts, the Spirit in me reminds me to look at myself, and ask: Am I a designer, or a product of chance, or as you may call it, evolution?

I know you want to say evolution, but if evolution is what is responsible for the way we are, the planned design we represent, then I want to tell you today: Evolution must have been the Creator's agent. All were planned from the beginning.

A little spirituality here: I am known by people who are close to me for my ability to see things in my dream before they happen. If I see in my dream that something happen to you, it is going to happen; if I dream that something is going to happen to someone or myself, it is going to happen, except steps are taken by the person I dreamt about or myself to avert it. I grew up realizing I have this gift, and it has baffled me for several years now: Where did my ability to see future occurrences came from? Is it product of spirituality? Well, but non-God science, like the one you follow, don't believe in Spirituality. Science, till today, cannot explain where people get the ability to foresee future occurrences from.

That leave you with a question: are we spiritual being? If No, then why do we exhibit spiritual quality? Why do I dream of things that I did not have pre-knowledge of? If you say Yes to the question above, then that leaves us with another question: where do we get our spiritual qualities from? Evolution? If it is from evolution, then evolution must have been God's natural agent.

If you are still in your 20s, don't worry, you will arrive at belief in God. if you are in your middle age, don't worry, you will find a personal answer from your future experiences that will begin from the moment you finish reading this comment (I say that with authority!).
My adviser for you is allow yourself to evolve. You don't even need religion to arrive at the belief in God. Religion will distort your view. Open yourself to new experience and new answer, because they will come to you.

There is God. He is powerful, majestic, loving, kind, but He is a mysterious Being.
May that Being whose Power reveal things to come to me at nights in my sleep reveals Himself to you from now on. AMEN!
Thanks for this I hope it sinks

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
its like you didn't read my message,i told you everything that needed to be done
I couldn't get it in time, but it's over now thanks! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

I couldn't get it in time, but it's over now thanks! smiley
you are welcome my able SD
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
fairheart:

During moment of my doubts, the Spirit in me reminds me to look at myself, and ask: Am I a design, or a product of chance, or as you may call it, evolution?

A little spirituality here: I am known by people who are close to me for my ability to see things in my dream before they happen. If I see in my dream that something happen to you, it is going to happen; if I dream that something is going to happen to someone or myself, it is going to happen, except steps are taken by the person I dreamt about or myself to avert it. I grew up realizing I have this gift, and it has baffled me for several years now: Where did my ability to see future occurrences come from? Is it product of spirituality? Well, but non-God science, like the one you follow, don't believe in Spirituality. Science, till today, cannot explain where people get the ability to foresee future occurrences from.

My adviser for you is allow yourself to evolve. You don't even need religion to arrive at the belief in God. Religion will distort your view. Open yourself to new experience and new answer, because they will come to you.

Like I've said, if anyone can see the future they I'll spend the rest of their life sleeping.

I agree with you God may exist, but it can't be the one that failed to establish the world he wanted.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
God doesn't reveal himself to people just like that otherwise it will be a partiality!
According to the Bible, He (God) only reveal himself to people whose heart are pure and willing to do what God wants but are going towards the wrong direction.
But once a person's heart has completely discarded all thoughts about a Supreme Being, the next thing you'll see such persons doing is making efforts to become your God.
So in a bid to set standards that he himself will not uphold, an atheist will be negating the idea of someone else that's Supreme above all! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rozz:
When I ask you to talk you won't, but when some does talk you rush on to come and support them, don't you have a voice of your own, are you the type that hide behind a group during a presentation.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Maximus69:

God doesn't reveal himself to people just like that otherwise it will be a partiality!
According to the Bible, He (God) only reveal himself to people whose heart are pure and willing to do what God wants but are going towards the wrong direction.
But once a person's heart has completely discarded all thoughts about a Supreme Being, the next thing you'll see such persons doing is making efforts to become your God.
So in a bid to set standards that he himself will not uphold, an atheist will be negating the idea of someone else that's Supreme above all! wink
Backup crew.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Like I've said, if anyone can see the future they I'll spend the rest of their life sleeping.

I agree with you God may exist, but it can't be the one that failed to establish the world he wanted.
That's human thinking not that of the immortals!

To spirits (who don't grow old or die) time means nothing, that's why God allows the descendants of Adam to see the consequences of rebellion.
When all these is over, we will never forget what we experienced under the rulership of rebellious man! Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9

The memories of wicked acts and evildoers will continue to linger in our hearts for ever, that's what God meant by people tormented forever and ever! Revelations 14:11

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (234) (Reply)

Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / Pastor John Hagee - Cornerstone Church Ministry, Heresy, Divorce & Dirty Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.