Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (122014 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maximus69:
Through with you! wink

grin grin
You get time dey answer am sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:
where have you been,hope you are good Mr snake man

He's been running up and down trying to tackle anyone keeping his integrity in the same line of thought with fellow believers! Job 1:7-12
So just say you belong to the Jesus whose code of conduct is not emphasized as the one and only way, you can never have any issues with achorladey, but as long as you're trying to be firm or stringent with what you believe, he will appear from nowhere to tackle you! Genesis 3:1-5 wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maximus69:

He's been running up and down trying to tackle anyone keeping his integrity in the same line of thought with fellow believers! Job 1:7-12
So just say you belong to the Jesus whose code of conduct is not emphasized as the one and only way, you can never have any issues with achorladey, but as long as you're trying to be firm or stringent with what you believe, he will appear from nowhere to tackle you! Genesis 3:1-5 wink
hes truly a snake man sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:

he's truly a snake man sha
Note the bolded!
Let me tell you that the label "snake man" you gave him is not just your own making my young lady, it's God's holy spirit that spoke through you!
Achorladey is always after integrity keepers just like the snake in Genesis chapter 3 undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maximus69:

Note the bolded!
Let me tell you that the label "snake man" you gave him is not just your own making my young lady, it's God's holy spirit that spoke through you!
Achorladey is always after integrity keepers just like the snake in Genesis chapter 3 undecided

God's holy spirit can now speak outside of those in JEHOVAH'S organization grin grin grin grin grin

But here is DappaD making mockery of it a while ago ...... Watch out for his answer

Expo: “Holy Ghost will teach you”
grin grin grin grin grin

Maximus69: Achorladey is always after integrity keepers just like the snake in Genesis chapter

Achorladey: Maximus69 is always after integrity keepers just like the snake in Genesis chapter 3 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:
hes truly a snake man sha

grin grin grin grin grin hope you still remember the explanation concerning that. The snake like attitude made you reinvent yourself on Nairaland. Had you been shrewd, wise and cautious like a snake you won't get to that extent grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
DappaD:

grin grin
You get time dey answer am sha

grin grin grin grin grin after ridiculing the Holy Ghost and the person gave you a well enough response. What follows is the above grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Its a pity the same Holy spirit gave answer to zorr grin grin grin grin according to Maximus69 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maximus69:
Through with you! wink

grin grin grin grin grin after someone gave you a very good response to question asked you introduced your DIVERSION using Zephaniah. When shown, what follows is as usual I AM THROUGH WITH YOU aka Maximus69 the INTEGRITY KEEPERS grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin grin hope you still remember the explanation concerning that. The snake like attitude made you reinvent yourself on Nairaland. Had you been shrewd, wise and cautious like a snake you won't get to that extent grin grin grin grin grin
whatever,i still don't wish to be a snake
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
haddeylium:

The Bible makes a clear distinction between true and false worship.
Ken4christ and I were discussing the attributes in Jesus said would be use to identify genuine Christains
He accuses Jw group( wrongly )...of course, he should have a better performing group
Read slowly other times pls

Do these alternatives group you mentioned (SDA,LDC) have love among themselves?
Do they go to war ?
Do they involve in politics?
Preach God's kingdom as mankind's only hope?
Do their doctrines conflict with scriptures?

haddeylium: The Bible makes a clear distinction between true and false worship.

Achorladey: Very nice

haddeyllium: Ken4christ and I were discussing the attributes in Jesus said would be use to identify genuine Christains

Achorladey: Did he addressed that or not?

haddeyllium: He accuses Jw group( wrongly )...of course, he should have a better performing group

Achorladey: This is ken4christ words

So, this thread is still on. The Jehovah Witness will never admit they are a false group. They turn the Bible upside down. They are anti Christ. Their punishment will be worse in the very hell they don't believe exist.

This is what you should have countered. Did you? Rather you asked what Identifies TRUE CHRISTIANS. Which is gradually tending towards TRUE WORSHIP and FALSE WORSHIP grin grin grin grin

One of your brother wanted to DIVERT into something else, you closed your eyes to that grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Read slowly other times pls

Achorladey: I have shown from the above that I can read slowly.

haddeyllium: Do these alternatives group you mentioned (SDA,LDC) have love among themselves?

Achorladey: Tomorrow go to the place where they gather to RETRIEVE the following: guns, cutlasses, bombs, weapons of mass destruction. Swords e.t.c since they don't have love amongst themselves. Or perhaps stay in front of your house and count the number of churchgoers carrying weapons to church grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Do they go to war?

Achorladey: JWS never go war before ni abi put on Khaki grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Do they involve in politics?

Achorladey: Because politics to you is restricted to supporting political parties but raising hands to vote and deciding meeting times and gatherings or issue within your midst is not politics. grin grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Preach God's kingdom as mankind's only hope?

Achorladey: when you hear the bells churchgoers carry as early as five in the morning what you hear them say is E RONUPIWADA ijoba BUHARI KU SI DEDE grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Do their doctrines conflict with scriptures?

Achorladey: One example for you from your magazines...Until now, how have we applied the prophecy found at Joel 2:7-9?

Have you ever asked yourself what do churchgoers believed about this scripture? Who was contradicting that scripture for all these years? grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:

But you are happy calling and wishing another person to be a snake grin grin grin grin grin

Isn't it a nice thing to wish for ourself what we want for others?

Be wise, shrewd and cautious like a snake.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:
where have you been,hope you are good Mr snake man

I still dey grin grin grin grin grin grin trying everyday not to be righteous OVERMUCH or excessively wise grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:

He's deceiving himself!

God's word made us to understand that God spoke through Peter while he's still a learner when God's holy spirit hasn't anointed him with the rest of the Apostles! Matthew 16:13-17
God also spoke through the high priest who was scheming to have Jesus killed! John 11:51

There is a difference between the gift of God's holy spirit to lead his people and feed them spiritually and the gift to utter something that can not be easily discerned!

Nebuchadnezzar the King of Babylon saw Jesus (Michael) inside the burning furnace with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who told him that the person he saw with the three Jews was God's Son? Daniel 3:25

So let him continue deceiving himself! smiley

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
achorladey:

I still dey grin grin grin grin grin grin trying everyday not to be righteous OVERMUCH or excessively wise grin grin grin grin grin
ok Mr snake man,i hope you stop being a snake soon

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Zzor:
ok Mr snake man,i hope you stop being a snake soon

So do you wish to be called a snake woman? Or you have accepted what you wished for me. At least you know I have a moniker here before wishing me what you don't wish yourself grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Maximus69:

He's deceiving himself!

God's word made us to understand that God spoke through Peter while he's still a learner when God's holy spirit hasn't anointed him with the rest of the Apostles! Matthew 16:13-17
God also spoke through the high priest who was scheming to have Jesus killed! John 11:51

There is a difference between the gift of God's holy spirit to lead his people and feed them spiritually and the gift to utter something that can not be easily discerned!

Nebuchadnezzar the King of Babylon saw Jesus (Michael) inside the burning furnace with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who told him that the person he saw with the three Jews was God's Son? Daniel 3:25

So let him continue deceiving himself! smiley

And he continue to put himself into deeper conundrum. At least you know the holy spirit work outside of your WTBTS ORGANIZATION grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by orisa37: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Yes. Because you don't know more than they know about Trinity. God is Wisdom. He gives to His CREATIONS as He pleases.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Eagban(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jehovah’s Witnesses regard The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures as “an accurate, easy-to-read translation of the Bible” (jw.org). What many it's adherents don’t realize is that four of the five men on the translation committee producing the complete 1961 edition had no Hebrew or Greek training whatsoever.

The fifth, who claimed to know both languages, failed a simple Hebrew test while under oath in a Scottish court.

Milton G Henschel, George Gangas, Albert Schroeder, Fredrick Franz, and then WBTS President, Nathan Knorr are committee members who translated the NWT.

Frederick Franz, however, was the only one with sufficient knowledge of the Bible languages to attempt translation of this kind. He had studied Greek for two years in the University of Cincinnati( he didn't complete his university education) but was only self-taught in Hebrew.

The fact is, none of the members of the NWT committee, including Fredrick Franz, were really qualified to make a scholarly translation from the original languages. No one on the committee had more than a rudimentary familiarity with Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic. This lack of expertise is clearly revealed in the poor, biased quality of the NWT’s renderings of many key biblical passages...
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Eagban(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
haddeylium:

Which Bible translation do you prefer?
I prefer any properly translated version of the Bible.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by haddeylium(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
achorladey:

haddeylium: The Bible makes a clear distinction between true and false worship.

Achorladey: Very nice

haddeyllium: Ken4christ and I were discussing the attributes in Jesus said would be use to identify genuine Christains

Achorladey: Did he addressed that or not?

haddeyllium: He accuses Jw group( wrongly )...of course, he should have a better performing group

Achorladey: This is ken4christ words

So, this thread is still on. The Jehovah Witness will never admit they are a false group. They turn the Bible upside down. They are anti Christ. Their punishment will be worse in the very hell they don't believe exist.

This is what you should have countered. Did you? Rather you asked what Identifies TRUE CHRISTIANS. Which is gradually tending towards TRUE WORSHIP and FALSE WORSHIP grin grin grin grin

One of your brother wanted to DIVERT into something else, you closed your eyes to that grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Read slowly other times pls

Achorladey: I have shown from the above that I can read slowly.

haddeyllium: Do these alternatives group you mentioned (SDA,LDC) have love among themselves?

Achorladey: Tomorrow go to the place where they gather to RETRIEVE the following: guns, cutlasses, bombs, weapons of mass destruction. Swords e.t.c since they don't have love amongst themselves. Or perhaps stay in front of your house and count the number of churchgoers carrying weapons to church grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Do they go to war?

Achorladey: JWS never go war before ni abi put on Khaki grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Do they involve in politics?

Achorladey: Because politics to you is restricted to supporting political parties but raising hands to vote and deciding meeting times and gatherings or issue within your midst is not politics. grin grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Preach God's kingdom as mankind's only hope?

Achorladey: when you hear the bells churchgoers carry as early as five in the morning what you hear them say is E RONUPIWADA ijoba BUHARI KU SI DEDE grin grin grin grin

haddeyllium: Do their doctrines conflict with scriptures?

Achorladey: One example for you from your magazines...Until now, how have we applied the prophecy found at Joel 2:7-9?

Have you ever asked yourself what do churchgoers believed about this scripture? Who was contradicting that scripture for all these years? grin grin grin grin

Listen to how embarrassing you sound

You don't seems to have problems with Jw teaching, it's just United organization you're against.

How can a religion that say to have love among themselves go to war?THINK

This love can only be found among Jw
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Blabbermouth: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
haddeylium:

False.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by orunto27: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
You never know Jesus more than them.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by haddeylium(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blabbermouth:

False.

Blabbermouth, is this you?

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
haddeylium:

Listen to how embarrassing you sound

You don't seems to have problems with Jw teaching, it's just United organization you're against.

How can a religion that say to have love among themselves go to war?THINK

haddeylium: Listen to how embarrassing you sound

Achorladey: Leave how embarrassing I sound and face what is before you grin grin grin grin. Tags and name calling will follow soon at this rate grin grin grin grin

haddeylium:*You don't seems to have problems with Jw teaching,

Achorladey: If I don't have problems with your teachings, I will tell you 100% that you are the only TRUE CHRISTIANS all over the world grin grin grin grin

haddeylium: it's just United organization you're against.

Achorladey: the united organization one of it's kind that work directly and indirectly for Satan abi shocked shocked shocked : the only united ORGANIZATION all over the world grin grin grin grin

haddeylium: How can a religion that say to have love among themselves go to war?

Achorladey: Jws never go war before ni? When they were going they forgot to have love amongst themselves abi? shocked shocked

haddeylium: THINK

Achorladey: I am still doing so

haddeylium: This love can only be found among Jw

Achorladey: grin grin grin grin I have not even respond another poster provided a response grin grin grin grin grin love like your fellow brother fighting and finding it difficult to hand his daughter or son out in marriage to another brother in the community of Jws grin grin grin grin the love is REAL.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by haddeylium(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
haddeyllium[/b]: How can a religion that say to have love among themselves go to war?

Achorladey: Jws never go war before ni? When they were going they forgot to have love amongst themselves abi? shocked shocked

For someone that have a background been a Jw. This your assertion is so embarrassing and it saddens me for you.
If you run out of what to use against them; Don't stoop so low to lying.
You can do some googling, they're many of this accusations you can lift online

Haddeyllium: This love can only be found among Jw

Achorladey: grin grin grin grin I have not even respond another poster provided a response grin grin grin grin grin love like your fellow brother fighting and finding it difficult to hand his daughter or son out in marriage to another brother in the community of Jws grin grin grin grin the love is REAL.

Ohh!
Ouch!
Someone denied you their daughter?...Eyya
Now, I see where this springs from

I don't have a problem with you btw.
Enjoy!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
Blabbermouth:

False.
Sorry that's the absolute TRUTH! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
haddeylium:

For someone that have a background been a Jw. This your assertion is so embarrassing and it saddens me for you.

Ohh!
Ouch!

Enjoy!

He's always seeking ways to stay relevant grin
I often see him begging for my attention on several threads—and of course, he never gets it because he's a SOLD-OUT DISSENTER. undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
haddeylium:

Blabbermouth, is this you?
The fear they all have is the thought of just one single Christian group that's practicing what Jesus taught out of over 41,000 religions all claiming Christians!
It sounds really staggering to all of them! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
DappaD:

I often see him begging for my attention on several threads—and of course, he never gets it because he's a SOLD-OUT DISSENTER. undecided

I know how to torment him by responding to his questions but always avoid his arguments!

Once i've made myself clear that there is just one single Christian group on planet earth today, any time he comes across me with his questions on my opinion i'll intelligently respond not because of him but for the benefit of other followers who may be carried away thinking he's got a point, but when i notice he's out of questions i'll turn away from him! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2020
haddeylium:

Ohh!
Ouch!

Enjoy!

haddeylium: For someone that have a background been a Jw. This your assertion is so embarrassing and it saddens me for you.

Achorladey: grin grin grin you never see anything. I don't envy your sadness at all and don't be embarrassed for me. If your learning never carry reach there, go and learn about the ASSERTION

haddeylium: If you run out of what to use against them; Don't stoop so low to lying.

Achorladey: I repeated the statement, you call it an assertion now it is stoop so low to lying. Time dey for you counter the assertions angry grin grin grin

haddeylium: You can do some googling, they're many of this accusations you can lift online

Achorladey: I don't need to Google alone. I need your website too they have such collectors items too grin grin grin grin

Haddeyllium: This love can only be found among Jw Ouch! Someone denied you their daughter?...Eyya

Achorladey: Now you confirm the REAL LOVE INDEED in your midst grin grin grin. That you can relate to such experience tells me so grin grin grin

haddeylium: Now, I see where this springs from

Achorladey: You just dey start, you never see finish. So next time don't use cheap points like, JWS don't go to war to prove JWs have love amongst themselves. Na pure public relations.

Concerning this.....Someone denied you their daughter?...Eyya. Enjoy your speculation, assumptions grin grin grin grin

haddeylium: I don't have a problem with you btw. Enjoy!

Achorladey: grin grin grin grin I don't know where the problem started in the first place and yes we should enjoy, it a gift we all have.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
DappaD:

I still remember the day you said I should not mention you again grin grin grin grin but unfortunately like it has always happen with your kind severally here on Nairaland. You broke your own rule grin grin grin grin cheesy. You forgot then your attention and relevance is important grin grin grin grin

Regarding this.........SOLD OUT dissenter, is this what your new TRUTH grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (232) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.