Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (121556 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by cornelboy(f): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
brocab:
Neither is the name Jehovah written in other bibles-so obviously this is not scriptural either, it's a false doctrine. So now you found out more truth..
Well that's not the truth.
There's is direct word transliterated to Jehovah from the old Bible manuscript.
Jehovah is even used in the KJV.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The things of God can't be grasped through reasonings.

Mark 4:33-34
33With many such parables Jesus spoke the word to them, to the extent that they could understand. 34 He did not tell them anything without using a parable. But privately He explained everything to His own disciples."

Jesus used Parables about the spiritual realm to teach his followers?

Just continue your deception. cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Can you reason out how Mary got pregnant without the agency of a man?

Can you reason out how Jesus walked on water without sinking?

Can you reason out how water turned into wine?

Can you reason out how water could flow out of a rock.

If you hinge you belief on reasonings, it will certainly not agree with the word of God.

Our brains were not designed for certain spiritual truths.

How does Jesus walk on water amount to Trinity?

Did Pharaoh's magicians not perform supernatural feats?

All the rivers & streams in the world flowed out from a rock.
How does that amount to God is 3 deities you worship?

John 20:17 & Acts 3:13,Did Jesus Christ worship 3 persons?

Just continue grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Can you reason out how Mary got pregnant without the agency of a man?

Can you reason out how Jesus walked on water without sinking?

Can you reason out how water turned into wine?

Can you reason out how water could flow out of a rock.

If you hinge you belief on reasonings, it will certainly not agree with the word of God.

Our brains were not designed for certain spiritual truths.

Spiritual truths are received into your spirit.

The doctrine of Trinity is scriptural but what is wrong is the way it is presented.

It is not three God's in one person. It is one God manifesting himself in three persons.

As such, there is no such thing as God, the Son or God the Holy Spirit.

It is One God who physically manifested himself in Jesus
and whose presence fill everywhere with the Holy Spirit.

There is no right way to teach a FALSE doctrine.

How come the same ghost leading all Trinitarians has given you a conflicting information which Contradicts the Nicene Creed?
grin grin

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2023
Jehovah was written in the KJV when the Watchtower had printed the KJV back in the day, the word “Jehovah” is included seven times in the King James Bible. “Jehovah” appears in the books of Genesis, Judges and Psalms once, while it appears twice each in Isaiah and Exodus..
So it's not worth you lying about the fact Jehovah was added by the Jehovah Witnesses...
The most obvious proof that Jehovah's Witnesses spell YHWH wrong as "Jehovah" is the fact that the letter "J" doesn't even exist in Hebrew, Greek, Latin. Further, the English language did not have a letter "J" before about 1500 AD.
For example, the very first edition of the KJV printed in 1611 AD, contained no "J". Not even one! Instead the letter "I" is used for Jew, Jesus, Joshua, Joanna, John AND the person pronoun "I". Instead these words were written in 1611 AD as, Iew, Iesus, Ioshua, Ioanna, Iohn.
In a stunning admission, Jehovah's witnesses tell us that the reason they continue to use "Jehovah" instead of the correct spelling Yahweh, is to be pleasing to man, not God.
One of the first things that JW new converts learn from their cultic Watchtower organization, is the lie that all Bibles are corrupt because they remove the Tetragrammaton from the Old Testament.
Most Jehovah's Witnesses are so dismally mis-informed about the matter that they have no idea how to even find the Tetragrammaton in the original Hebrew text of the Old Testament, much less even heard the term "Tetragrammaton".
What most JW's don't know is that they are the one's who are truly guilty of adding to the word of God because the New World Translation (the JW sectarian paraphrase they call a Bible), actually adds the word "Jehovah" in the New Testament 237 times where it is never found.
So the hard cold fact is that the New World Translation adds "Jehovah" into the New Testament 237 times, where there is absolutely no ancient manuscript evidence of any kind to support it.
The Watchtower teaching of a Hebrew original of Matthew that used YHWH, surely trashes the Bible and destroys any confidence in the New Testament.
If Jehovah's Witnesses can argue that YHWH was deleted from the Bible, then what else was deleted that we don't know about?
Perhaps the word trinity was also used in {Matthew 28:18-19} but it too was deleted!
A lost Hebrew Matthew that used YHWH contradicts Jesus Statement that scripture cannot be broken (John 10:35) and that the word of God is both incorruptible and imperishable. (1 Peter 1:23-25) For JW's to affirm that YHWH was once in the Bible, but deleted, is quite different from alternate readings.
This is because there is absolutely no evidence in any Bible manuscript that YHWH was used ANYWHERE in the New Testament, much less Matthew.
For YHWH to have been in the original, but 100% removed without any trace, destroys all credibility in the reliability of the entire Bible itself. Of course, Christians know that JW's add YHWH into their NWT strictly for theological reasons, but in doing so, trash the Bible!
The only scholars who JW's can quote as believing in a Hebrew Matthew, are themselves Bible trashers and modernists who entirely deny the inspiration of the Bible.
No scholar who views the Bible as the unalterable and inspired word of God will ever believe in a Hebrew Matthew original.
So the Watchtower organization is "in bed with" those who try to ultimately destroy anyone's faith in the Bible.
But the Watchtower has a long history of doing just this. For example, in the "Should you believe in the Trinity" booklet, JW's reference several "scholars" who come right out and say, "Trinity was a pagan origin doctrine".
But what the "door to door class" of Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't know, is that all the scholars who say trinity is pagan in that booklet are themselves Bible trashers who reject the virgin birth and the resurrection of Christ and the inspiration of the Bible.
So as we will see, the JW charge that the Bibles that Christian commonly use, removes the divine name from the Old Testament is false.
We accept that Hebrew was the language of the Jewish Synagogue in the first century.
This fact, however only strengthens the fact that God did not want Christians to continue using YHWH since none of the 27 New Testament books ever used it.
Jehovah's Witnesses would have us believe that YHWH was removed 100% from the New Testament, but never removed once from the Old Testament manuscripts.
The truth is that JW's are guilty of adding the Divine name into the New Testament where it is never found.
The expression, "Jehovah's Witnesses" did not exist prior to it becoming a kind of corporate trademark name of the salesmen of the Watchtower book selling company after 1930 AD. For 2000 years the followers of Christ have called themselves "Christians", never "Yahweh's" or "Jehovah's Witnesses,"
cornelboy:

Well that's not the truth.
There's is direct word transliterated to Jehovah from the old Bible manuscript.
Jehovah is even used in the KJV.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2023
And you teach false doctrine so well..
Janosky:

There is no right way to teach a FALSE doctrine.

How come the same ghost leading all Trinitarians has given you a conflicting information which Contradicts the Nicene Creed?
grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Janosky:

God is 3 deities you worship?
grin grin grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud jw janosky

does ken4 worship God as 3 god's, or are you just loving to lie and blaspheme
the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit yet once again:

Mat 12:32  ... but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin

lost fraud jw janosky

forever loving to lie about and mock the Holy Spirit

once again know nothing false jw, truly the Holy Spirit doesn't give
conflicting information, it's people, people like you who do that:

Mat 12:32  ... but whoever may speak against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, neither in this age, nor in that which is coming.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
brocab:
And you teach false doctrine so well..
Continue the affirmation of your delusion. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
johnw47:

lost fraud jw janosky

forever loving to lie about and mock the Holy Spirit

once again know nothing false jw, truly the Holy Spirit doesn't give
conflicting information, it's people, people like you who do that:

Attention seeking 3 deities slave grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Janosky:

lost fraud jw janosky

forever loving to call Father and Son and Holy Spirit "3 gods"

and truly the Holy Spirit doesn't give conflicting information
no matter how many times you lie and say so:

Rev 20:15  And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Janosky:

lost fraud jw janosky

you false jw's cannot stop your never ending lies:

but be consoled, other false jw's also like your lying against the Holy Spirit, of course
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you really knew the scriptures: you would preach it, false doctrine wouldn't have entered into your mind in the first place.
So, when {2 Corinthians 11:14} tells us that “Satan disguises himself as an angel of light,” it means that Satan capitalizes on our love of the light in order to deceive.
Satan wants us to think that he is good, truthful, loving, and powerful – all the things that God is.
I have listen to the Jehovah witnesses time and time again they use these same lines, good stewards of Jehovah, truthful in all doctrines, and powerful deceiving the broken heart'ed.
He want's you to believe he is Jehovah-and there's no other name in the Heavens above, on Earth or under the Earth.
He want's you to believe all bibles are false doctrines, and the true disciples are Jehovah witnesses:
It is believed in the Watchtower that God personally came to Charles Russell while he was practicing freemasonry, and before the Watchtower began God came to Charles given him insight how the bible needs to be rewritten, because Jesus's disciples had made a terrible mistake.
Most people are not drawn to darkness, but to light. so what does this mean: it means Satan sits as God in the temple of the Watchtower, he appears as a creature of light to draw you to himself, believing he is Jehovah.
This is not the God written in the bible:
Janosky:

Continue the affirmation of your delusion. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
brocab:
If you really knew the scriptures: you would preach it, false doctrine wouldn't have entered into your mind in the first place.

Is John 20:17 & Acts 3:13 false doctrine to brocab?

brocab:

So, when {2 Corinthians 11:14} tells us that “Satan disguises himself as an angel of light,” it means that Satan capitalizes on our love of the light in order to deceive.
Satan wants us to think that he is good, truthful, loving, and powerful – all the things that God is.
Off topic.
Not in this thread.

brocab:

I have listen to the Jehovah witnesses time and time again they use these same lines, good stewards of Jehovah, truthful in all doctrines,
You don't listen to Jehovah's witnesses.
You rehash fictitious, incoherent claims you copied online, without any proof for your GIBBERISH. grin
brocab:

and powerful deceiving the broken heart'ed.
He want's you to believe he is Jehovah-and there's no other name in the Heavens above, on Earth or under the Earth.
He want's you to believe all bibles are false doctrines, and the true disciples are Jehovah witnesses:
It is believed in the Watchtower that God personally came to Charles Russell while he was practicing freemasonry, and before the Watchtower began God came to Charles given him insight how the bible needs to be rewritten, because Jesus's disciples had made a terrible mistake.

Most people are not drawn to darkness, but to light. so what does this mean: it means Satan sits as God in the temple of the Watchtower, he appears as a creature of light to draw you to himself, believing he is Jehovah.
This is not the God written in the bible:

Jehovah's witnesses have nothing absolutely nothing to do with your fictitious claim about freemason and all the GIBBERISH you spew here.

Psalm 83:18 "Jehovah is the Most High God.

I'm not convinced you don't take weed, you are enslaved to weed and delusion.
Your education in your homeland is absolute waste of your parents resources.

TUEH!!!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2023
Janosky:

Off topic.
Not in this thread.

You rehash fictitious, incoherent claims you copied online, without any proof for your GIBBERISH. grin
There's so much history around the world that proves Charles Russell was a 33 degree Freemason before the Watchtower ever began: same with Joseph Smith head of Mormons-and Elen White head of the Seven day Adventist: connected to Freemasonry-and still until this day 'all three are known to the World as cults.
I don't hear the world calling Christianity a cult: like they call your organisation..

So how much evidence do you need; to prove otherwise: the reason why you can't bring truth to the table, because you don't know any truth.
Open your eye's and ears, shine some light in your heart mind and soul: look around you' listen to yourself; repeating the same old message: without even searching why the world thinks the Watchtower falls under the cult line.
This is what I do, when I hear a preacher preach a sermon: I test it: test their preaching, just to see what they preach lines up with the Word of God.
It's so simple: I am not disobeying God because I choose to test the preacher: I don't care if man disapproves: I am obeying God by testing it. I am protecting my walk with God: God had made us to have choices and I choose to obey His commandments laws and stay under His Covenant.
In your case you don't test the elders, preachers teachers, you just allow them to walk all over you, no wonder you don't have a mind for Christ. Your organisation can't quote scriptures without using that very same bible you yourself and your organisation refuse..This just shows without the written Word of God 'you and your organisation that hate, despite so much: proves you are nothing but a cultist lair and deceiver to the nations.

So you smoke a little weed: big deal-it's nothing to brag about: maybe while you put your tithes into the treasury, put some of your weed into it.
Deal with you own stupidity, you blame the parents: because you can't get it together-there's good reason why no one listens to you-your mouth is unpredictable, you don't preach the gospel, so no-one in their right mind would listen to your gibberish rubbish.
Janosky:

Is John 20:17 & Acts 3:13 false doctrine to brocab?

Off topic.
Not in this thread.

Jehovah's witnesses have nothing absolutely nothing to do with your fictitious claim about freemason and all the GIBBERISH you spew here.

Psalm 83:18 "Jehovah is the Most High God.

I'm not convinced you don't take weed, you are enslaved to weed and delusion.
Your education in your homeland is absolute waste of your parents resources.

TUEH!!!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by cornelboy(f): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
brocab:
Jehovah was written in the KJV when the Watchtower had printed the KJV back in the day, the word “Jehovah” is included seven times in the King James Bible. “Jehovah” appears in the books of Genesis, Judges and Psalms once, while it appears twice each in Isaiah and Exodus..
So it's not worth you lying about the fact Jehovah was added by the Jehovah Witnesses...
The most obvious proof that Jehovah's Witnesses spell YHWH wrong as "Jehovah" is the fact that the letter "J" doesn't even exist in Hebrew, Greek, Latin. Further, the English language did not have a letter "J" before about 1500 AD.
For example, the very first edition of the KJV printed in 1611 AD, contained no "J". Not even one! Instead the letter "I" is used for Jew, Jesus, Joshua, Joanna, John AND the person pronoun "I". Instead these words were written in 1611 AD as, Iew, Iesus, Ioshua, Ioanna, Iohn.
In a stunning admission, Jehovah's witnesses tell us that the reason they continue to use "Jehovah" instead of the correct spelling Yahweh, is to be pleasing to man, not God.
One of the first things that JW new converts learn from their cultic Watchtower organization, is the lie that all Bibles are corrupt because they remove the Tetragrammaton from the Old Testament.
Most Jehovah's Witnesses are so dismally mis-informed about the matter that they have no idea how to even find the Tetragrammaton in the original Hebrew text of the Old Testament, much less even heard the term "Tetragrammaton".
What most JW's don't know is that they are the one's who are truly guilty of adding to the word of God because the New World Translation (the JW sectarian paraphrase they call a Bible), actually adds the word "Jehovah" in the New Testament 237 times where it is never found.
So the hard cold fact is that the New World Translation adds "Jehovah" into the New Testament 237 times, where there is absolutely no ancient manuscript evidence of any kind to support it.
The Watchtower teaching of a Hebrew original of Matthew that used YHWH, surely trashes the Bible and destroys any confidence in the New Testament.
If Jehovah's Witnesses can argue that YHWH was deleted from the Bible, then what else was deleted that we don't know about?
Perhaps the word trinity was also used in {Matthew 28:18-19} but it too was deleted!
A lost Hebrew Matthew that used YHWH contradicts Jesus Statement that scripture cannot be broken (John 10:35) and that the word of God is both incorruptible and imperishable. (1 Peter 1:23-25) For JW's to affirm that YHWH was once in the Bible, but deleted, is quite different from alternate readings.
This is because there is absolutely no evidence in any Bible manuscript that YHWH was used ANYWHERE in the New Testament, much less Matthew.
For YHWH to have been in the original, but 100% removed without any trace, destroys all credibility in the reliability of the entire Bible itself. Of course, Christians know that JW's add YHWH into their NWT strictly for theological reasons, but in doing so, trash the Bible!
The only scholars who JW's can quote as believing in a Hebrew Matthew, are themselves Bible trashers and modernists who entirely deny the inspiration of the Bible.
No scholar who views the Bible as the unalterable and inspired word of God will ever believe in a Hebrew Matthew original.
So the Watchtower organization is "in bed with" those who try to ultimately destroy anyone's faith in the Bible.
But the Watchtower has a long history of doing just this. For example, in the "Should you believe in the Trinity" booklet, JW's reference several "scholars" who come right out and say, "Trinity was a pagan origin doctrine".
But what the "door to door class" of Jehovah's Witnesses doesn't know, is that all the scholars who say trinity is pagan in that booklet are themselves Bible trashers who reject the virgin birth and the resurrection of Christ and the inspiration of the Bible.
So as we will see, the JW charge that the Bibles that Christian commonly use, removes the divine name from the Old Testament is false.
We accept that Hebrew was the language of the Jewish Synagogue in the first century.
This fact, however only strengthens the fact that God did not want Christians to continue using YHWH since none of the 27 New Testament books ever used it.
Jehovah's Witnesses would have us believe that YHWH was removed 100% from the New Testament, but never removed once from the Old Testament manuscripts.
The truth is that JW's are guilty of adding the Divine name into the New Testament where it is never found.
The expression, "Jehovah's Witnesses" did not exist prior to it becoming a kind of corporate trademark name of the salesmen of the Watchtower book selling company after 1930 AD. For 2000 years the followers of Christ have called themselves "Christians", never "Yahweh's" or "Jehovah's Witnesses,"
Too long

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 4:24am On Mar 22, 2023
But JW's always claim the bible is to hard for them to understand, its easier for them to twist bible verses they themselves don't understand.
In stead they give out Watchtower booklets using some type of information that really doesn't have anything to do with God.
[John 8:44} gives us a prefect description how these people operate.
It's not Christ like..
cornelboy:

Too long

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 5:32am On Mar 22, 2023
The facts are there are so many different denominations, all claiming they are the chosen people, God sent.
There's only one type of people God has called to be with the Lord,
One must be Born Again, before he can enter into the Kingdom of God. {John 3:3}
Many have claimed to be Born Again but are under there Church polonaises: one must be Born under the Church Covenant.
There's only one Covenant we must be under 'and its Christ.

Not Jehovah's Covenant, God Gave all His authority to Christ-we are under the Covenant of Jesus Christ.
So if any denomination claiming to know Christ, and claim there Church, temple, is the Chosen, God sent: RUN.
You will find these are not following the Commandments of God: nor are they meditating on His Word day and night, everyday to even consider God the Almighty even exist.
You will find you are worshiping another.
{Joshua 1:8} He said: mediate night and day-everyday, He didn't say let man remove and add to His Word-where in fact many denominations have done the opposite removing and adding.
If you Watchtower lunatics think you have all the answers about God: without even knowing the scriptures; but adding and removing the importance of God's Word.
{John 8:44} prescribes your mental state of mind.
Your beliefs did not come from God. There's only One God and One Mediator Jesus Christ. if you are praying to another you are praying into thin air, and your prayer's won't be answered.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
brocab:
The facts are there are so many different denominations, all claiming they are the chosen people, God sent.
There's only one type of people God has called to be with the Lord,
One must be Born Again, before he can enter into the Kingdom of God. {John 3:3}
Many have claimed to be Born Again but are under there Church polonaises: one must be Born under the Church Covenant.
There's only one Covenant we must be under 'and its Christ.

Not Jehovah's Covenant, God Gave all His authority to Christ-we are under the Covenant of Jesus Christ.
So if any denomination claiming to know Christ, and claim there Church, temple, is the Chosen, God sent: RUN.
You will find these are not following the Commandments of God: nor are they meditating on His Word day and night, everyday to even consider God the Almighty even exist.
You will find you are worshiping another.
{Joshua 1:8} He said: mediate night and day-everyday, He didn't say let man remove and add to His Word-where in fact many denominations have done the opposite removing and adding.
If you Watchtower lunatics think you have all the answers about God: without even knowing the scriptures; but adding and removing the importance of God's Word.
{John 8:44} prescribes your mental state of mind.
Your beliefs did not come from God. There's only One God and One Mediator Jesus Christ. if you are praying to another you are praying into thin air, and your prayer's won't be answered.

Acts11:26 the people of Antioch named the believers 'Christians'.
Acts 15:14-17, the believers identified themselves as Jehovah's witnesses", bearing God's name (the name Jehovah calls His chosen servants)@ Isaiah 43:10(ASV)

Brocab awon WAILERS /Atheist noise makers grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 6:22am On Mar 23, 2023
The Watchtower lunatic is back:
Who thinks he was called by Jehovah, we are not witnesses for Jehovah, we witness for Christ. We are baptized in Christ, we are Born Again through Christ.
Jehovah witness-only witness for Jehovah-true Christians witness for Christ:
Christian means, Christ like: these scriptures: Old and New Testament proves one thing, proves Christ was before the foundation existed. Christ is LORD...
NO I DON'T READ JEHOVAH WITNESSES, so where did they come from? Obviously from La La land still smoking their pot.
O please, really, come up with some truth: we are tried hearing the same old Watchtower literature you JW's give us over and over every time you are on this page. None of the scriptures you give us has anything to do with Jehovah Witnesses.
We are witnesses for Christ-in the name of Jesus Christ-I don't read in the name of Jehovah
Janosky:

Acts11:26 the people of Antioch named the believers 'Christians'.
Acts 15:14-17, the believers identified themselves as Jehovah's witnesses", bearing God's name (the name Jehovah calls His chosen servants)@ Isaiah 43:10(ASV)

Brocab awon WAILERS /Atheist noise makers grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2023
Wow! This thread again! smiley
I really miss my SB Rozz who opened this thread she is sincere with her research! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
brocab:
The Watchtower lunatic is back:
Who thinks he was called by Jehovah, we are not witnesses for Jehovah, we witness for Christ. We are baptized in Christ, we are Born Again through Christ.
Jehovah witness-only witness for Jehovah-true Christians witness for Christ:
Christian means, Christ like: these scriptures: Old and New Testament proves one thing, proves Christ was before the foundation existed. Christ is LORD...
NO I DON'T READ JEHOVAH WITNESSES, so where did they come from? Obviously from La La land still smoking their pot.
O please, really, come up with some truth: we are tried hearing the same old Watchtower literature you JW's give us over and over every time you are on this page. None of the scriptures you give us has anything to do with Jehovah Witnesses.
We are witnesses for Christ-in the name of Jesus Christ-I don't read in the name of Jehovah

Because you brocab indulge in addictive hard substances you are now enslaved to the delusion that everyone is like you.

John 5:43, Jesus Christ came in the name of Jehovah God his Father.
You no even value your Papa name.

Carry your Mumu komot from here joor.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Janosky:

Because you brocab indulge in addictive hard substances you are now enslaved to the delusion that everyone is like you. John 5:43, Jesus Christ came in the name of Jehovah God his Father. You no even value your Papa name.

Whenever misinformed Churchgoers come up with the argument that they are Witnesses of Christ i often pity their condition because from a logical point of view it's clear most of them don't even know the meaning of that word "WITNESSES" to them it's about calling themselves believers simply because they call Jesus "LORD"

Imagine if only JWs are the group known as the preachers and teachers in Jesus' name, there is no promotion of worldly careers {Luke 9:23} there is no room for agitation, vengeance or violence {Mark 12:17: Matthew 5:43-48} there is no room for materialistic lifestyles {Matthew 6:19-21} all members must be peace makers {Matthew 10:16} since you have to preach from house to house and door to door in your neighbourhood! Matthew 10:11-13

Now imagine if all those claiming Christians among the politicians in Nigeria are to preach from house to house and door to door do you think people will spare them without asking so much questions regarding what they're doing with Nigerian resources? Luke 18:18-23

Most of them don't even know what it means to be WITNESSES of a preacher and teacher who always go to visit people in their homes for the preaching and teaching about God's standard! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 5:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Because you believe God's name is Jehovah you expect everybody to accept it, but you yourself refuses the written Word of God instead you have written your own doctrines, The bible tells us we must not move nor add to His Word-you have don'e the opposite, your organisation have removed God's word and replace it with a lie.
So you yourself don't come in God's name. But your own name. The Watchtower.
JESUS,..EL, ELOAH ...ELOHIM ...EL SHADDAI ..ADONAI...YHWH / YAHWEH / IEHOVAH ...YAHWEH-JIREH ...YAHWEH-RAPHA...Father Abba... Alpha and Omega....The Ancient of Days. Attiyq Youm...The Anointed One. Christos...Living God. El Chay...The God Who Gave You Birth. El Chuwl...The God of Knowledge. El Deah.
So we can see there are many names for God: Jehovah is just one name, yet you think you are God's only true witnesses, how about EL, SHADDAI Witnesses, YHWH Witnesses, How about the Witnesses for CHRIST, are these not worthy to be called Children of God.
As I can see the Watchtower disapproves on the fact that others outside your organisation who served God centuries before and serving God today are well advanced in His Word, yet the Watchtower has no power nor any authority to change any names that was given to God by those who served God.
Janosky:

Because you brocab indulge in addictive hard substances you are now enslaved to the delusion that everyone is like you.

John 5:43, Jesus Christ came in the name of Jehovah God his Father.
You no even value your Papa name.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 2:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Allow the Word of God prove that MaxInDHouse is wrong again.
Should Christians Preach the Gospel Door to Door {Acts 20:20}?
A quick reading of {Acts 20:20} might give the impression that the apostle Paul went from house to house to preach the gospel of the Kingdom to the unconverted. The context, however, beginning with verse 17, reveals the true meaning.
The apostle Paul "sent to Ephesus and called for the elders of the church," and said to them "I . . . taught you publicly and from house to house" {Acts 20:17-20}
Paul taught the leaders of the church in their own homes. He was not going from house to house attempting to witness to or persuade whomever opened the door.
{Acts 2:46} is another frequently misunderstood scripture:
So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they [the apostles and the new converts] ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart." Notice that these people were all in harmony. They continued "daily with one accord." They were all of the same belief. They were already Christians!
This verse is simply recording the actions of people who ate meals together as one might have close friends over to his home. It says nothing about preaching to strangers...
The apostle Paul had his own hired house at Rome where he "received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God," which Jesus had commanded His true servant to preach {Acts 28:30-31}
The apostle Paul was taught the gospel personally by Jesus Christ Himself {I Corinthians 15:8; Galatians 1:11—2:2}
ONE OF JESUS" TEACHINGS IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT FORCE THE GOSPEL UPON ANYONE. {Matthew 7:6; 10:11-15}
The Jehovah witnesses force their doctrine upon everyone door to door. So obviously the Jehovah witnesses don't obey the Commandments of God.
Therefore, it is evident that Paul did not go from house to house trying to convert people.
When Paul preached publicly, it was primarily in the synagogues of his day.
MaxInDHouse:

Whenever misinformed Churchgoers come up with the argument that they are Witnesses of Christ i often pity their condition because from a logical point of view it's clear most of them don't even know the meaning of that word "WITNESSES" to them it's about calling themselves believers simply because they call Jesus "LORD"

Imagine if only JWs are the group known as the preachers and teachers in Jesus' name, there is no promotion of worldly careers {Luke 9:23} there is no room for agitation, vengeance or violence {Mark 12:17: Matthew 5:43-48} there is no room for materialistic lifestyles {Matthew 6:19-21} all members must be peace makers {Matthew 10:16} since you have to preach from house to house and door to door in your neighbourhood! Matthew 10:11-13

Now imagine if all those claiming Christians among the politicians in Nigeria are to preach from house to house and door to door do you think people will spare them without asking so much questions regarding what they're doing with Nigerian resources? Luke 18:18-23

Most of them don't even know what it means to be WITNESSES of a preacher and teacher who always go to visit people in their homes for the preaching and teaching about God's standard! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2023
brocab:
A quick reading of {Acts 20:20} might give the impression that the apostle Paul went from house to house to preach the gospel of the Kingdom to the unconverted. The context, however, beginning with verse 17, reveals the true meaning.
The apostle Paul "sent to Ephesus and called for the elders of the church," and said to them "I . . . taught you publicly and from house to house" {Acts 20:17-20}
Paul taught the leaders of the church in their own homes. He was not going from house to house attempting to witness to or persuade whomever opened the door.
So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they [the apostles and the new converts] ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart." Notice that these people were all in harmony. They continued "daily with one accord." They were all of the same belief. They were already Christians!
This verse is simply recording the actions of people who ate meals together as one might have close friends over to his home. It says nothing about preaching to strangers...
The apostle Paul had his own hired house at Rome where he "received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God," which Jesus had commanded His true servant to preach {Acts 28:30-31}
The apostle Paul was taught the gospel personally by Jesus Christ Himself {I Corinthians 15:8; Galatians 1:11—2:2}
ONE OF JESUS" TEACHINGS IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT FORCE THE GOSPEL UPON ANYONE. {Matthew 7:6; 10:11-15}
The Jehovah witnesses force their doctrine upon everyone door to door. So obviously the Jehovah witnesses don't obey the Commandments of God.
Therefore, it is evident that Paul did not go from house to house trying to convert people.

Indeed, brocab is a shameless pagan deceiving himself in public.

Brocab, is Acts 5:42 in your own Bible?

Acts 5:42
"And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ."

Preaching from door to door & house to house is the obligation of every servant of Jehovah God.

Brocab hates the gospel of the holy scriptures, this pagan Worshipping 3 deities. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
When Jesus commissioned the preaching he commanded his disciples to go from house to house and door to door! Matthew 10:11-13

He doesn't teach them to stand by the road or public place making noise in the territory {Matthew 12:19} because each of them needs to greet introduce himself or herself then start developing a close friendship with interested person.

Paul expatiate saying it's compulsory for those claiming Christians to preach and their feet needs to be cleaned by the householder! Luke 7:44 compare to Romans 10:15
So only JWs are practicing what Jesus taught.

brocab:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:57am On Mar 27, 2023
How many times have I seen the Jehovah witnesses standing on the side walks giving out their Watchtower mags talking with people walking by?
The disciples preached in the court yards on the temple grounds, taken people to there own homes baptizing them in the Name of Jesus.
So obviously you are doing the same things you disagree with.
Where's the common sense in that? when in fact you disagree with everybody from different denominations who are doing the same as you..
The difference between us, is we preach bible to people, you preach none bible to people, given them false hopes..
{Matthew 10:11} Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave.
This doesn't mean we go to door to door harassing people. If you find somebody who's worthy ask if you could stay at their home until you leave. This man could have stood out on the street all day waiting for that right person to come along.
JESUS" TEACHINGS IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT FORCE THE GOSPEL UPON ANYONE. {Matthew 7:6; 10:11-15}
Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine..
MaxInDHouse:
When Jesus commissioned the preaching he commanded his disciples to go from house to house and door to door! Matthew 10:11-13

He doesn't teach them to stand by the road or public place making noise in the territory {Matthew 12:19} because each of them needs to greet introduce himself or herself then start developing a close friendship with interested person.

Paul expatiate saying it's compulsory for those claiming Christians to preach and their feet needs to be cleaned by the householder! Luke 7:44 compare to Romans 10:15
So only JWs are practicing what Jesus taught.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 4:22am On Mar 27, 2023
This is actually what the Jehovah witnesses do-they open up with Jesus-then they push Jesus aside, and then Jehovah takes over. When you decide to become intelligent get back to me.
Janosky:

Indeed, brocab is a shameless pagan deceiving himself in public.

Brocab, is Acts 5:42 in your own Bible?

Acts 5:42
"And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ."

Preaching from door to door & house to house is the obligation of every servant of Jehovah God.

Brocab hates the gospel of the holy scriptures, this pagan Worshipping 3 deities. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2023
brocab:
How many times have I seen the Jehovah witnesses standing on the side walks giving out their Watchtower mags talking with people walking by?
The disciples preached in the court yards on the temple grounds, taken people to there own homes baptizing them in the Name of Jesus.
So obviously you are doing the same things you disagree with.
Where's the common sense in that? when in fact you disagree with everybody from different denominations who are doing the same as you..
The difference between us, is we preach bible to people, you preach none bible to people, given them false hopes..
{Matthew 10:11} Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave.
This doesn't mean we go to door to door harassing people. If you find somebody who's worthy ask if you could stay at their home until you leave. This man could have stood out on the street all day waiting for that right person to come along.
JESUS" TEACHINGS IS THAT WE SHOULD NOT FORCE THE GOSPEL UPON ANYONE. {Matthew 7:6; 10:11-15}
Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine..

You're a real clown! cheesy

So a neighbour who knocks on your door to tell you what he knew about current events and things that's about to happen is disturbing you shey? cheesy
Dude stop deceiving yourself, you must go and tell your neighbour anything you know like impending calamity that could affect him if you truly love your neighbour {Mark 12:31} but then you must greet, introduce yourself before telling him or her why you came visiting uninvited {Matthew 10:12} if he's not in the mood then you have to find another appropriate time but when you start shouting in a bus or street corner that's noise pollution! Matthew 12:19 wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 3:13am On Mar 28, 2023
If a neighbor knocks on my door to tell me about end time events-then of course I would listen-my neighbor is one like me he believes in God, I don't have atheist strangers coming to my door telling me the world is going to end.
You do the opposite 'strangers don't go to your door you go to theirs. where in fact Jesus told us not the push the Word of God upon anybody.
And because you refuse to obey the Word of God-then this proves you are preaching another doctrine.
You Jehovah witnesses use scripture, but you don't practice it, you don't love anybody outside your organisation, and that's been proven over and over on this page and many other pages, the love you show towards us is always written against us.
You try to defend something you haven't experience it yourself-Watchtower followers are standing on street corners talking with people walking by. They are making noise so the people can hear what they say.
Jesus spoke to the crowds-His disciples spoke also. People came to listen the Jesus-and the disciples also. Just like the Watchtower is doing standing on the streets for months on, so people will know where to find them.
I don't see nor hear people running around the neighborhoods yelling out the world is about to end. This maybe a problem in your house, maybe it's you running around looking through windows watching and lurking the streets -trying to find someone hungry and destitute forcing them to listen to you, on refusal you treat them like you treat us-you send them away empty handed while they are slaving and dying in the streets.
This is what the Watchtower is about-they don't support anybody who refuses their doctrine.
MaxInDHouse:

You're a real clown! cheesy

So a neighbour who knocks on your door to tell you what he knew about current events and things that's about to happen is disturbing you shey? cheesy
Dude stop deceiving yourself, you must go and tell your neighbour anything you know like impending calamity that could affect him if you truly love your neighbour {Mark 12:31} but then you must greet, introduce yourself before telling him or her why you came visiting uninvited {Matthew 10:12} if he's not in the mood then you have to find another appropriate time but when you start shouting in a bus or street corner that's noise pollution! Matthew 12:19 wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (232) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.