Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,783 members, 7,889,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:45 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (134996 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (Reply)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19am On Jun 16
brocab:
You asked me where my church is, you didn't ask the churches you mentioned. JW's are not the only dumb dumb's that disobeys the Word of God.
There many different associations who would build churches made of brick and mortar, these are only Churches who focuses on the Money more then they are focused on the people.
But what does the scriptures tells us, it say's the disciples met in private homes, they met outside the temples, they met in the street's, they brought people back to their homes and baptized them.
Christian means Christ like, Church is the people made of flesh and Blood. Church is not a building made of brick and mortar.
Now you mentioned halls, JW's also meet in halls-they call them Kingdom halls.
I am only following the scriptures, where in fact you refuse to obey scripture, you refer to follow after man, that's your choice.
I prefer to stay on course obeying the scriptures, which of course it is the Word of God.

No gymnastics can edit what you typed below:

brocab:

It was the Pharisee that met in large buildings made of brick and mortar we now call churches.

So Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, Lord's Chosen, Apostolic Church, Apostolic Faith, C.A.C, Christ Embassy and all those churches meeting in big halls made of bricks are all Pharisees! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by brocab: 6:07am On Jun 20
People who disbelieve in the Word of God are Pharisees, non believers, Satanist...You can't run from it Max-you yourself know you meet in Halls made of brick and mortar. the right name of God's Church is made up of the Body of Christ, we are members of His body. We are one Body in Him. The Church are people,Max.. Try to twist as much as you like Max, Non believers will always try to argue, Because you don't know the differences between different types of Churches. Your hall is recognized as a Church building, but it doesn't mean your Church obey the Word Of God. Max--Just like the Pharisees disbelieved, you also disbelieve.
MaxInDHouse:

No gymnastics can edit what you typed below:

So Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, Lord's Chosen, Apostolic Church, Apostolic Faith, C.A.C, Christ Embassy and all those churches meeting in big halls made of bricks are all Pharisees! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:53am On Jun 20
brocab:
You asked me where my church is, you didn't ask the churches you mentioned. JW's are not the only dumb dumb's that disobeys the Word of God.
There many different associations who would build churches made of brick and mortar, these are only Churches who focuses on the Money more then they are focused on the people.
But what does the scriptures tells us, it say's the disciples met in private homes, they met outside the temples, they met in the street's, they brought people back to their homes and baptized them.
Christian means Christ like, Church is the people made of flesh and Blood. Church is not a building made of brick and mortar.
Now you mentioned halls, JW's also meet in halls-they call them Kingdom halls.
I am only following the scriptures, where in fact you refuse to obey scripture, you refer to follow after man, that's your choice.
I prefer to stay on course obeying the scriptures, which of course it is the Word of God.

brocab:

It was the Pharisee that met in large buildings made of brick and mortar we now call churches.

So Deeperlife, RCCG, MFM, Lord's Chosen, Apostolic Church, Apostolic Faith, C.A.C, Christ Embassy and all those churches meeting in big buildings made of bricks are all Pharisees! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (Reply)

Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.