Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) (58609 Views)

Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Rotimi Jolayemi Charged For ‘Causing Annoyance’ Towards Lai Mohammed / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Majesty33(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2020
I guess Lai Mohammed would have cooked up more lies to the present situation inorder to make matters difficult for Oba Akewi.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Ishaquine(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2020
masseratti:
As nouns the difference between insult and defamation is that insult is an action or form of speech deliberately intended to be rude while defamation is act of injuring another's reputation by any slanderous communication, written or oral; the wrong of maliciously injuring the good name of another; slander; detraction; calumny; aspersion.

You said insult, and i asked where in the constitution is that a crime, not defamation.

I listened to the track, the guy has serious questions to answer with most of his allegations, this is defamation not even an insult, thats a crime.
Yh, you're right. I didn't read that well.
Sorry
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by MissEfe(f): 6:18pm On May 27, 2020
Someone should pls teach me how to download the poem.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Bimpe29: 6:20pm On May 27, 2020
In as much as I detest lies, corruption and ineptitude, the poet/singer somewhat said many things I considered baseless, unfounded and tantamount to defamation of characters in the personality of Alh Lai Mohammed.
However, he should have been charged to court instead of being maltreated by the police.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by babestella: 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
Is Lair Mohammed not a lair? A pathetic donkeyy who should be excommunicated to the evil forest.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by huptin(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2020
The content of that poem is heavy! Too heavy!!
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Bentoli(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Insulting leader's is a crime

Find better medium to present your grievances

Thank you
When did telling the truth become an insult?
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by AreaFada2: 6:37pm On May 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

We are practicing a system of kleptocracy. The politicians and civil servants all become overnight billionaires after plundering the treasury and those who speak against the endemic corruption are jailed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w
Hmmmm
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by stormborn28(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2020
Lagosfinder:

Thank you
nonsense.this same Liar Mohammed insulted GEJ and his government... What d9 say about that.. This present government is a Dracula inspired
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by juman(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2020
Oloriburuku gbogbo.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by juman(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2020
Oba akewi was very angry like other nigerians.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by PericomaNwankwo: 6:45pm On May 27, 2020
God bless you sir for speaking out.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Deejay1000(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2020
Lagosfinder:

Thank you
Tell that to lai Muhammed when PDP was in power
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by jrusky(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Lai Mohammed must be a pain in the ass

Pls kindly remove that word *Must be* Bro Lair Mohammad is a pain the ass.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by hedonistic: 6:54pm On May 27, 2020
This one no be poem o. Na better Fuji music hit with factual lyrics. My new favorite Fuji tune. New ringtone.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by emeone: 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
Nice poem...
Not even half of what they call Trump on social media..
Yet POTUS 45 has not arrested anybody.
Lie should sit down and cover his nose.. �

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Darkking654: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
see below
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Nkpondike333: 7:02pm On May 27, 2020
All of them that were criticising Jonathan none of them can stand criticism. It a shame and pity to them.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
Lai is such a horrible human being
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by wizod(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2020
Lagosfinder:
[s]Insulting leader's is a crime

Thank you[/s]
you need a brain surgery. Indeed you have failed ur parents
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by masseratti: 7:09pm On May 27, 2020
Ishaquine:
Yh, you're right. I didn't read that well.
Sorry
its ok i also commit that not reading through thing often, we all learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by juman(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
But thank God otoge took over kwara state.

If they fail, we vote them out as well.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:24pm On May 27, 2020
He is not wise, he should have changed the Lai to Lie or Liar.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2020
He was not arrested for abusing Lai, but the other minister being grilled at the National Assembly. Reasons being his derogatory remark about her linkage to No.1. If you know, you know!

Naija gunmunt wey sabi share audio-billions and trillions within few hours but NIMC and Voters card no fit reach everyone for 5years. This reminds me of the conditional cash transfer, Kai, chai, there is God o. School feeding program for pikin wey dey their papa house. Why not kuku do their change of name, make we sabi sey na you born dem.

Naija video players keep showing ...More audio files loading.... I hail o.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Bellotelli: 7:26pm On May 27, 2020
Criticism is not the same thing as insult... This is a clear insult to lai Mohammed's personality.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by naija4life247: 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
yesloaded:
God bless GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan cheesy

For continuous looting?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by bamite(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2020
imhotep:

Bamite should come and learn how to reject sai babarism.

cc lzaa metaphysical

Snow will fall in Nigeria the day you make a sensible comment.
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by yesloaded: 7:54pm On May 27, 2020
naija4life247:

For continuous looting?
God bless GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan cheesy
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by Queenserah26(f): 8:00pm On May 27, 2020
So much for freedom of speech undecided
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by blackboy(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2020
Damn!!!! E go pain am no be small. If you understand Yoruba you will know that Lia Muhammed must have gone gaga on hearing this. Now I believe he is behind the poets or singers arrest.
That man us another Fela. I love his boldness but I wonder what Atiku should say before the elections people in the north and SW said all sorts of unprintable things about him that even went viral. No one was arrested.

How much is the CD I want to buy 5
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2020
Who did we offend in this country?

#IROLABI
#Lair Mohammed
Re: Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) by ipobarecriminals: 8:10pm On May 27, 2020
angry
Lagosfinder:

Thank you
Wic useless leader angry angry.Didnt the useless old man insulted Jona,mama P etc,did Jona chase him up/down? May we not see this kind blood sucker govt come 2023.Baztardz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video) / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.