Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! (2154 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by lograr(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Yes they should... It is written and programmed that I must come out somewhere... preferably In the United States Of America.

I hope Buhari's government will permit you to buy sausage rolls for your parents at old age cheesy

My parents gets all they NEED and they deserve more. They are the best on planet earth. Buhari can't change that. You will not understand.
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by Macktaob(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
No, teach me what it is

Google it, it's a good read and it's gon further enlighten your thought (post).
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:28pm On May 28, 2020
Macktaob:

Google it, it's a good read and it's gon further enlighten your thought (post).
too bad for u. I care less
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by Macktaob(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
too bad for u. I care less

Lol, if only you had googled it, you would avoided this unwarranted ignorance display of yours coz 'Black Tax' only buttress and support your post.
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:42pm On May 28, 2020
Macktaob:

Lol, if only you had googled it, you would avoided this unwarranted ignorance display of yours coz 'Black Tax' only buttress and support your post.
Mr lecturer. You have failed woefully
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by Macktaob(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Mr lecturer. You have failed woefully

Lmao. Alright bro or babe
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:05pm On May 28, 2020
Macktaob:

Lmao. Alright bro or babe
whatever
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by rosy1992(f): 5:09pm On May 28, 2020
Hmm, you are entitled to your opinion. Do unto your parents, what your child will do to you.
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by paix(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2020
EDGEof2MORO:

She's trying to say you are a poor person and I agree with her tongue
She was just trying to say and you have already agreed with her.
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:10pm On May 28, 2020
rosy1992:
Hmm, you are entitled to your opinion. Do unto your parents, what your child will do to you.
I will be so rich that I wouldn't care if they cared !

2 Likes

Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by EDGEof2MORO: 12:31am On May 29, 2020
paix:
She was just trying to say and have already agreed with her.
Yes tongue
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by Nobody: 4:30am On May 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
smh

If u want to know why I said that, just ask
I'm with you on this one.... It is stupid parenting!!
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by Nobody: 4:34am On May 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Exactly!! And they will hold your word as authority always because you did it before their very eyes. Children of poor mentality men hardly get rich and children of rich men hardly settle for less.
Both categories learnt by example.
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:30am On May 29, 2020
Moralgladiator:
I'm with you on this one.... It is stupid parenting!!
cheesy
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by Princecanada: 10:37am On May 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Height of ignorance! And you think care is all about the money? Or possibly you have no intention to grow old. At old age, take it or leave it, you will need to be cared for. You certainly will not have the strength to do the things you used to do before. If you think money can take the place of your own children's love and care, then I feel very sorry for you. The sacrifices your own children will make for you, money can not buy. Also, I hope you also do consider what happens when you don't get rich as you opined.

I don't know what triggered this thinking in the subject, but surely it's evil in every form. With thoughts like this, I fear we are gradually heading to an era where neither the Child nor the Parent will care about each other. We already see it happening with abandoned kids around, and trust me in no time, even the elderlies will have no one, not even their children to care for them.

Indeed, the world is changing, and it is changing for the very worst. Terrible times are really ahead!!!
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:06am On May 29, 2020
Princecanada:

Height of ignorance! And you think care is all about the money? Or possibly you have no intention to grow old. At old age, take it or leave it, you will need to be cared for. You certainly will not have the strength to do the things you used to do before. If you think money can take the place of your own children's love and care, then I feel very sorry for you. The sacrifices your own children will make for you, money can not buy. Also, I hope you also do consider what happens when you don't get rich as you opined.

I don't know what triggered this thinking in the subject, but surely it's evil in every form. With thoughts like this, I fear we are gradually heading to an era where neither the Child nor the Parent will care about each other. We already see it happening with abandoned kids around, and trust me in no time, even the elderlies will have no one, not even their children to care for them.

Indeed, the world is changing, and it is changing for the very worst. Terrible times are really ahead!!!
Even the bible says "Money answereth all things" If I decide to pay you 1 million dollars monthly to pack my shit when I am old and grey... will you do it or not?cheesy
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by Princecanada: 12:32pm On May 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even the bible says "Money answereth all things" If I decide to pay you 1 million dollars monthly to pack my shit when I am old and grey... will you do it or not?cheesy

Trust me, my parents will always be my priority. Even if I am being paid to care for you, when my parents need the same care at the same time, I won't hesitate to abandon you for them.
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:22pm On May 29, 2020
Princecanada:

Trust me, my parents will always be my priority. Even if I am being paid to care for you, when my parents need the same care at the same time, I won't hesitate to abandon you for them.
story !
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by callmeRichie(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2020
been reading some bastardiac comments all along.

some of you don't know that nobody's a self-made man! Whatever u become now or then is as a result of someone's input and effort You've to appreciate anyone that took responsibilities on you one way or the other!!! It's not entitlement, it's an act of gratitude.

So you now thinking you're not responsible for your parents at old age is that even humane in sentence??

why is the heart of man so ingratefully wicked like this
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:55pm On May 29, 2020
callmeRichie:
been reading some bastardiac comments all along.

some of you don't know that nobody's a self-made man! Whatever u become now or then is as a result of someone's input and effort You've to appreciate anyone that took responsibilities on you one way or the other!!! It's not entitlement, it's an act of gratitude.

So you now thinking you're not responsible for your parents at old age is that even humane in sentence??

why is the heart of man so ingratefully wicked like this
Take a cup of cold vodka, read what you wrote again and think about it.
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by Jacqueline22(f): 2:08pm On May 29, 2020
I owe my parents a lot. God please give me the strength to be able to take care of them especially my mom.
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by callmeRichie(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=90086961] Take a cup of cold vodka, read what you wrote again and think about it.

lol, that's a food for thought for you bro. Read over again, now this time sip a cup of vodka and read line by line. Nah, don't rush it! yeah slowly..... Enjoy every bit of it man!

May peace find your soul!!
Re: Parents Raising Kids To Take Care Of Them At Old Age Is A Bad Idea ! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=90087788][/quote]No, you read your own comment and try to make meaning of itcheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Prostitutes Crush Too? / IG Slay Queen Show Off Her Breast Nipples (video) / Advice Me On This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.