Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,143 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Problem Of Sexual Denials In Christian Homes Between Christian Couples - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problem Of Sexual Denials In Christian Homes Between Christian Couples (202 Views)

Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / God Give Us Christian Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Sexual Denials In Christian Homes Between Christian Couples by olakunle5296: 6:47pm On May 27, 2020
*The Battles In So Many CHRISTIAN Marriages caused by the Problem of Sexual Denials*

As a Christian counselor, I have handled uncountable number of cases centred on marital clashes due to one partner denying the other of sex

I once had an issue of a Christian Brother denying his wife of sex for several months , claiming that sex destroys a person's anointing

Several sisters deny their Christian husbands of sex claiming it's too painful for them to do

I personally have a Christian friend who confessed to me that he used to commit adultery not less than 14 times in a months because his born again and Christian wife has been denying him of sex , he told me he regretted marrying her, that he wouldn't have married her if he had known she didn't like sex, which happens to be my friend's favourite, by the virtue of my friends profession, he has access to hundreds of single ladies everyday that he attends to in his office

Personally I hate Adultery as a Child of God, and I will never in any way justify what my friend has been doing no matter his excuse, but truth be told , CHRISTIAN wives should not send their husbands outside and further send them to hell fire

*To All Christian Singles*

We are not allowed to fornicate before marriage, but during your pre-marital discussions, always talk in all sincerity about what you like and dislike

Single sisters who do not like sex should marry brothers like themselves who equally do not like sex

Single Brothers who like sex should marry sisters like themselves who equally like sex, it's an issue of *HORMONES* and nothing more

*To All my Single Sisters in Christ*

It's a good thing that you lived decent lives as singles , you never gave your body to the cheapness of fornication to all manner of men before marriage, but your rigidity must collapse only towards your husband after marriage

*To All CHRISTIAN Married couples*

God made sex, because He loves us and wants us to better understand and love Him too.

All throughout the Bible, He calls us to spend time being physically intimate with our spouse.

Proverbs tells our husbands to “enjoy the wife of your youth” and “delight in her breasts.” The entirety of the Song of Solomon is a celebration of marital intimacy, full of beautiful imagery of not only emotional connections, but physical pleasure as well.

And the Apostle Paul, speaking to the church in Corinth, tells us explicitly, “Do not deprive one the another … so that Satan may not tempt you.” Again, he says in Ephesians 5:31, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” The leaving is important, but the becoming one flesh is a beautiful picture of the intimacy that is found in the marriage bed.

Frequent sex is not only encouraged by God for a healthy marital relationship, but it also gives us a sweet taste of what life will be like one day with Him in eternity.

My University professor's wife once told me, "The best way I know to describe Heaven is it will be like a giant, never-ending orgasm."

I know - it's a funny way of thinking about it! But I think it's true that the ecstasy we experience during sex, particularly during orgasm, is the closest we come on earth to comprehending the flood of joy we'll experience when we're with our Creator forever, and the fact that He made sex to be delighted in reveals the goodness and love that defines who He is.

I don't know about you, but I can’t think of many other activities that offer so many physical and emotional benefits in such an enjoyable fashion!

(1) (Reply)

Recovering Your Virginity For Christian Girls / Marking Especially The MOST Difficult Ones / Growing Up Towards Adoption Of Sons Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.