Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,469 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:05 AM

I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out (511 Views)

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by Nairablink(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2020
My Friends & I is one of the most entertaining and fastest growing group on Facebook.

It’s more likely for people to get engaged in a groups and most of Nigerian Youths have fall victim of being jilted, frauded and hacked.

Today the trending story on MFI I the issue of a lady with the name Adenike Ogundele and Isaac Olamikekan.

The two victims are long time members of the group and have been having a secret affairs until when their relationship aggravated to an unexpected dispute.

According to the pioneer/founder of the notable group My Friends & I Popularly known as MFI ;
Continue reading..
https://www.nairablink.com/i-cause-the-day-i-met-him-mfi-member-cry-out-after-being-cheated/

Re: I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by incogni2o: 8:55pm On May 27, 2020
what of the guys pics

1 Like

Re: I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by Vyzz: 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by Vyzz: 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
Because the going no go well U Don dey curse
Re: I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by Nairablink(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2020
Here is the guy's pix. But you can read the full story through the link

(1) (Reply)

Ex Governor Ajimobi's Top 10 Mind Blowing Facts U Didn't Know. / Why Dagrin Killed Himself / #bbnaija: Watch Bbnaija Housemate Laycon Freestyles. Better Than Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.