Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out (515 Views)

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Chi Junglist Is Dead! Oritse Femi's Ex Group Member Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by Nairablink(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2020
My Friends & I is one of the most entertaining and fastest growing group on Facebook.

It’s more likely for people to get engaged in a groups and most of Nigerian Youths have fall victim of being jilted, frauded and hacked.

Today the trending story on MFI I the issue of a lady with the name Adenike Ogundele and Isaac Olamikekan.

The two victims are long time members of the group and have been having a secret affairs until when their relationship aggravated to an unexpected dispute.

According to the pioneer/founder of the notable group My Friends & I Popularly known as MFI ;
Continue reading..
https://www.nairablink.com/i-cause-the-day-i-met-him-mfi-member-cry-out-after-being-cheated/

Re: I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by incogni2o: 8:55pm On May 27, 2020
what of the guys pics

1 Like

Re: I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by Vyzz: 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
grin
Re: I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by Vyzz: 9:29pm On May 27, 2020
Because the going no go well U Don dey curse
Re: I Cause The Day That I Met Him On Facebook; MFI Group Member Cry Out by Nairablink(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2020
Here is the guy's pix. But you can read the full story through the link

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Keep Social Media Buzzing As He Share Regina Daniel Baby Bumps(photos) / Josh2funny Turned Don't Leave Me Challenge Into A Song / Hushpuppi Finally Revealed His Source Of Income.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.