Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams (933 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by donvoice(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2020
I never see myself doing this but I can no longer help it. I will try to shorten but I want all the best of advice I can get.

Paraphrase
I dated a lady for roughly 11years (right from Pre-Degree days at UNAD) but it was a distant and on/off relationship. I lost track and went wayward. She waited for me and we re-united. The relationship would have been the best but I now base at Bonny Island area of Rivers State while she based at Ibadan. She pleaded with me to relocate back to Ibadan owing to the fact that I wasn’t doing anything reasonable at Bonny Island as at then but I insisted. As time goes by, she agreed and we planned to settle down in 2017. Two months to our introduction, she blocked me on all social media and moved on without looking back. She got married December 2017 while I moved on and married too September 2018 to a lady I met on Facebook and trust me when I say we are good.

The Dreams
The problem started after I discovered she got married and I started having different strange dreams of her begging me to forgive her and continue with her. I do tell her in that dream she is married and I can’t have anything to do with her. These dreams became repeated like 4 times in a week and I was disturbed. I got disturbed but nothing I could do.

After wedding
I got married and believed that would be the end but it’s like I was fooling myself as the dream continues with me married and she too married but to different people in that dream. She will be begging me and saying we can still make it work despite being married to someone else. The problem is that I do see my feelings being resurrected back towards her when I wake-up. At times, I see us getting along in the dream.
New home
My family and I are doing great and we now have a lovely daughter and I love my wife dearly.

The Trouble
At times I feel like I have the best family on earth and appreciate God for not ending up with my ex but I can’t seems to get my ex off my head and I do feel like I could have been better if it’s my ex I am with.
How can I get her off my head please? What could have been the cause of these strange dreams?

Somebody HELP!
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by Betakeshi: 10:00pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by ghettokid1(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2020
I didnt read the novel though

Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by Ningen(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2020
I don't think there's any diabolical meaning to it.

Your mind simply produces those dreams due to the intense emotional memories associated with your “married Ex”. She left a huge “stress” in you.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by Shormiey(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2020
This must be a joke .......it's what you projected in your head sha. undecided
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2020
Well its obvious you are still thinking about her thats why you keep dreaming about her.
you beter move on with your life with time the dreams will stop. She has moved on so you too should move on.
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by decatalyst(m): 10:42pm On May 27, 2020
Poverty and malaria combined is a terrible sickness that can cause many things

Op, they need to fumigate your surroundings first, so that you can have smooth and deep sleep.

You are married now, please don't ruin another person's joy, peace and happiness.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by baralatie(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2020
ghettokid1:
I didnt read the novel though
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by tesseract: 11:14pm On May 27, 2020
Humans are actually spirit beings. Our deep emotions can send and receive messages over very long distances.
She may be seriously thinking about you two at the moment and your subconscious is picking it up on full network bars because you guys were seriously attached to each other. Bro, 11yrs no be beans.
My advice is pray to cut off any emotional connection with her in order to free yourself. If you tell your wife about it, she'll help make sure that you cut your ex off.
DO NOT try to contact your ex, please. It may end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by phelonrays: 12:12am On May 28, 2020
At times I feel like I have the best family on earth
and appreciate God
for not ending up with my ex
but I can’t seems to get my ex off my head and I
do feel like I could have been better if it’s my ex I
am with

Bro, you are deeply confused.

How do you gush about your current family and then at the same time fancied yourself grooming a better family with your ex

There is nothing wrong with you other than Jealousy....

And it always doesn't end well...

It end with Tearsundecidedembarassed
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by donvoice(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2020
Thanks for your comments and advise so far. I really appreciate but I will like to point out something's

1. It was a NO SEX relationship. All I could remember was we kissed and romance once but we never had sex.

2. I can boldly say I wasn't thinking of her in any sort when the dream keeps occuring. Infact, the dreams comes when I have forgotten she exists.

3. She re-add me back on social media after I got married and congratulated me. She has also been trying to establish friendship (for us to be talking) but I have always give her monosyllabic response and shutdown the conversation because I know it's not healthy enough for my marriage

But yet, all these dreams won't allow me rest
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by donvoice(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:

Bro, you are deeply confused.

How do you gush about your current family and then at the same time fancied yourself grooming a better family with your ex

There is nothing wrong with you other than Jealousy....

You really think so?

Am I not to cherish what I have while thinking I could have better?
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by chatinent: 6:59am On May 28, 2020
Dreams are a composition of deepest thoughts.
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by Blackpearlous(f): 7:27am On May 28, 2020
donvoice:
I never see myself doing this but I can no longer help it. I will try to shorten but I want all the best of advice I can get.

Paraphrase
I dated a lady for roughly 11years (right from Pre-Degree days at UNAD) but it was a distant and on/off relationship. I lost track and went wayward. She waited for me and we re-united. The relationship would have been the best but I now base at Bonny Island area of Rivers State while she based at Ibadan. She pleaded with me to relocate back to Ibadan owing to the fact that I wasn’t doing anything reasonable at Bonny Island as at then but I insisted. As time goes by, she agreed and we planned to settle down in 2017. Two months to our introduction, she blocked me on all social media and moved on without looking back. She got married December 2017 while I moved on and married too September 2018 to a lady I met on Facebook and trust me when I say we are good.

The Dreams
The problem started after I discovered she got married and I started having different strange dreams of her begging me to forgive her and continue with her. I do tell her in that dream she is married and I can’t have anything to do with her. These dreams became repeated like 4 times in a week and I was disturbed. I got disturbed but nothing I could do.

After wedding
I got married and believed that would be the end but it’s like I was fooling myself as the dream continues with me married and she too married but to different people in that dream. She will be begging me and saying we can still make it work despite being married to someone else. The problem is that I do see my feelings being resurrected back towards her when I wake-up. At times, I see us getting along in the dream.
New home
My family and I are doing great and we now have a lovely daughter and I love my wife dearly.

The Trouble
At times I feel like I have the best family on earth and appreciate God for not ending up with my ex but I can’t seems to get my ex off my head and I do feel like I could have been better if it’s my ex I am with.
How can I get her off my head please? What could have been the cause of these strange dreams?

Somebody HELP!

First your case is not perculiar to you, people go through this often too.

You mind is playing tricks with you.

The is power is looking at things logically,
Write out the dreams
Take it as a passing things
Stop being afraid of the dreams
Live in the reality
Learn to speak after the dream eg.

You dreamt she is asking you to cone back and marry her.
(Try and find out when you have those dreams)
Write it out, reply her in reality well (she is not the one your mind is playing tricks) tell her you are married happy or not you are a commitment man and will stand by your wife and you are repelled by her thought of unfaithfulness.
Write about how you feel for your wife in the dream too.

So live your day knowing your mind has scanned you.

For everythjnv you see her everything you appreciate what you have.

Cheers
Re: My Married Ex Appears To Me In My Dreams by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2020
It won't be easy to get someone who has been part of your life for 11year off your mind so quick but you will have to try your best. Channel your energy and attention on your wife and daughter, this will help you forget her.
As for the forgivenness part in the dream, maybe you were so heartbroken and bittered when she ghosted you to marry another and you are still bittered, once you let go of it and truly forgives her the dream will stop.
We can not marry all the people we date or love.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed;my Gf Insists She'll Abort Our Baby / Anal Stimulation In Male /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.