Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force (1106 Views)

President Tinubu Approves Immediate Upgrade Of Key Health Infrastructure / Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari To Vie For ECOWAS Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by ElectroLyte: 10:24pm On May 27, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the immediate reorganization of the Nigeria Police Force.

These adjustments as approved by the President who also serves in the capacity of Chairman, Nigeria Police Council are aimed at expanding and strengthening the Intelligence Department of the Nigeria Police Force towards driving the intelligence-led policing strategy of the Force leadership.

The reorganization also aims to enrich community Policing practices as approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

In a letter signed by the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, dated 27th May 2020 and addressed to Deputy Inspector Generals (DIGs), Assistant Inspector Generals (AIGs), Commissioners of Police and the Commandant, Police College Ikeja, Kaduna, Oji-River and Maiduguri,  the IGP outlined and explained the patterns of reorganization approved by President Buhari. Continue reading here==https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/05/exclusive-buhari-approves-immediate-reorganization-of-the-nigeria-police-force/

THE STREET JOURNAL
VISIT www.thestreetjournal.org

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 27, 2020
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2020
Same criminals
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by GamalNasser: 10:30pm On May 27, 2020
It's as if we have a new president in that Aso Rock oo..I am noticing a shift in the way policies are going

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
It's as if we have a new president in that Aso Rock oo..I am noticing a shift in the way policies are going
Na you dey talk like this?
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by Shezkid01(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2020
I heard FRSC is merging with NPF how true?
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 27, 2020
Good development if implemented
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by edo3(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I heard FRSC is merging with NPF how true?
me sef need info on that bro..
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by eagleu: 11:01pm On May 27, 2020
SARSCoV2:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

For what ?
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by IkalaiyeLOTO: 11:08pm On May 27, 2020
grin

eagleu:

For what ?
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by JAMO84: 11:15pm On May 27, 2020
GamalNasser:
My friend GamalNasser, very soon, you will realize that Buhari meant well for this country and join us to move this country to the next level. Have you heard about the Siemens deal to reposition our power sector?

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by mydadsboy(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2020
I see some major reforms within a short period of time. I’m guessing this must be the work of the new COS. smiley one down, more to go!
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by anath(m): 4:40am On May 28, 2020
Mk them not get sense, going bk to other country won’t b easy after covid19 na I know. If them like make them nor build d country. Mumu ppl
Re: Exclusive: Buhari Approves Immediate Reorganization Of The Nigeria Police Force by Bighead9: 5:16am On May 28, 2020
This is the major reason why we Igbo's love our dear President Buhari. He is always on point.
God bless Mazi Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

35 Year Old Woman Marries Son Of Ex-husband / The True Picture Of Public Opinion In Edo State And How They Might Vote / Jonathan Commissioned Second Niger Bridge. (throw Back Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.