Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Finally, How To Write Copies That Actually Get You Sales - Triple Your Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally, How To Write Copies That Actually Get You Sales - Triple Your Profits (511 Views)

When does one's new book actually get sales on Amazon Kdp? / Can Someone Actually Get Financial Assistance On This Faceless Site? / How To Apply For Google Adsense And Actually Get It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, How To Write Copies That Actually Get You Sales - Triple Your Profits by Parmzhelp: 12:59am On May 28, 2020
Let me begin with a myth buster. Wants are more powerful than needs. Did you know that?

I'm sure you've heard this cliche a lot, "highlight how you can meet their needs and they will buy". Here's the problem with that. If you only sell to someone's needs, they will always buy the lowest cost solution to meet those needs.

Think about it, how much can you possibly sell water (under normal circumstances), compared to selling champaign? Would you go to a hotel and buy a N5,000 bottle of water when you can have one for N500? Not really, right? But you can go to a hotel and buy a N50,000 bottle of champaign even if you have the option of a N3,000 champaign. In fact, you would most likely desire the most expensive.

Headlines? How important are they?

Looks at these quick stats; 80% of your potential customers read your healing as compared to only 5% who read the actual body of the text. How can you get more people to read the body of your copy? How can you create headlines that captivate your audience and gets your copy read?

Here are a few tips;
1. Know your media. Print or online? if it's online, keywords are important
2. Online? you MUST keep your headline at 70 characters or less.
3. Don't use full stops. People will do just that
5. Use the power of numbers
6. Offer - then squash objection
7. Get personal
8. How to use "how to"
9. Use testimonials
10. Avoid round figures 10, 20, 4
11. When the price is less than N10,000, use monetary discount and if it is over N10,000, use percentage discounts
*I'll complete the list for the next five reservations I get wink

* EDIT: wow, woke up to a number of messages. See you in class. If you've not messaged me yet, don't me this. Reach out ASAP.

So here's a quick way to structure your copy. It's called, AIDA

A - Attention
I - Interest
D - Desire
A - ?

Wonder what the last A stands for? Can you guess?

Well, I'll be sharing this principle and more in a special zoom class. It's going to be a very small class (maybe 5 people max) and yes, it not going to be free? wink But hey think about how this will entirely transform your sales and triple your profits. shocked This has worked for me and a very few friends I have taught this magic.

Send me a Whatsapp message now if you want to be a part of the "select few". Send a message to 09091772274 now and reserve your seat. Make this urgent! Your business needs it.
Re: Finally, How To Write Copies That Actually Get You Sales - Triple Your Profits by Norahsthought(f): 1:18am On May 28, 2020
Messaged you sir
Re: Finally, How To Write Copies That Actually Get You Sales - Triple Your Profits by Speak2klein: 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Wow! This is enlightening. I have messaged you, pls respond.
Re: Finally, How To Write Copies That Actually Get You Sales - Triple Your Profits by CrustandSea: 2:10pm On May 28, 2020
legit.. I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities In Jos / Nigeria Naira Compare To Other African Currencies / Account Number 3052286203 ,polaris Bank,u Can Send Any Amount ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.