Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) - Science/Technology (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) (72757 Views)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Tomiwa69(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2020
Xmuslim:

I am well aware of all these. It's funny that it took me a whole 15 years of research before I left religion. The indoctrination was bad.
It took me just 7 years..started since I was 13 ....I av a very curious mindset about things...
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Poor but you couldn't answer the question which shows poor thinking ability from you don't you think.
Before you decide to believe what God you choose to accept and what exactly he wants from you, at least you have to believe he exists. So, do I take it that you know accept and believe in the existence of God? That's before I answer your next question.

You're not bright at all.
I asked you for proof of the existence of a god, and you said the fact that a child learnt to breath on its own, proves the existence of this god. Does it make sense to you?
What god is responsible when a child doesn't breath and dies at birth? undecided
How do ya'll even reason sometimes?

I've said it before. If I should go by your poor logic, then I could also claim that Zeus is responsible for the air that we breath, since you want to attribute everything to a god.

So, how did you conclude on what this god wants?
If you can't answer that question or provide proof of this imaginary god, then take several seats.

You're not logically sound, so I can't continue this conversation.
When you have concrete proof, you can quote me. Till then, your god exists in your head and dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by AchemTurner101: 2:45pm On May 30, 2020
150million years ago then go just mention years anyhow sha
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 2:51pm On May 30, 2020
Tomiwa69:

As a Muslim
It typical of em to av Send u death treat or eternal suffering in there Nonsense hell.
Lol
The road to freedom from it Slavery must av been hard for u..
As even the society u know will put u in bad names..
YES very difficult. My family don't even know till now. I'm still trying to figure out how to come out (if necessary). I may not come out eventually cos we don't live in the same country. I don't like drama
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're not bright at all.
I asked you for proof of the existence of a god, and you said the fact that a child learnt to breath on its own, proves the existence of this god. Does it make sense to you?
What god is responsible when a child doesn't breath and dies at birth? undecided
How do ya'll even reason sometimes?

I've said it before. If I should go by your poor logic, then I could also claim that Zeus is responsible for the air that we breath, since you want to attribute everything to a god.

So, how did you conclude on what this god wants?
If you can't answer that question or provide proof of this imaginary god, then take several seats.

You're not logically sound, so I can't continue this conversation.
When you have concrete proof, you can quote me. Till then, your god exists in your head and dreams.

I have told you. You should accept or refute the concept of God the real before you begin to consider God the benevolent. You can't accuse something you said is not real of being non-benevolent. That's what I call poor thinking.
I'm not under any obligation to prove to you that God exists. It's he who asserts that must prove. If you say He does not exist, then prove it too. Zeus is a Greek myth not a religion. You sound confused than I thought. I did not say God is responsible for the air we breath. I've not come to that yet. What I said is that you should accept that how a baby starts breathing remains a mystery and therefore you should accept the presence of a higher power who order this thing into being. If your intellect is too low to understand issues, then I suggest you drop it. Atheists, humanists and scientologists are known to don the cloak of intellect not just truancy. If you can't reach that height I suggest you stick with what you can defend. Peace.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

If you say He does not exist, then prove it too.

This alone exposes your shallow thinking.
I should prove that god doesn't exist when you yourself haven't been able to prove its existence? undecided can you hear yourself? What hasn't been proved cannot be disproved. I taught you were smart enough to know this.

Zeus is a Greek myth not a religion.
If I go by your logic, then Krishna, Buddha, Allah and other various gods in other religions, could have been the reason behind our existence.
Besides no one is talking about religion here, I was talking about gods. This proves you're more confused. The fact that your god is ascribed to a particular religion doesn't make it any different from Zeus. Because they're all myths.

I did not say God is responsible for the air we breath.

What else did you mean? undecided
I asked you to show me proof of a god, and you said the fact that babies don't learn how to breathe proves your God's existence. undecided
Funny guy.

You should accept that how a baby starts breathing remains a mystery

Yeah, babies breathing is a mystery therefore God exists. Sounds very intelligent.
Infact you deserve an A+ undecided
If babies breathing is what you can provide as proof of your god, then I'd say you're confused.
What does it prove when a baby doesn't breathe and dies at birth?
Satan?
Funny guy. cheesy
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Excuses: 3:44pm On May 30, 2020
MrSensor:
you are very stupid(fool) . A Fool says the is no God. One day you will die and face the truth.

Are you responding to the idiot doubting and bashing The imaginary Holy God..He should have at least wondered why he is different from all creatures..above all given the one thing no specie of creatures have. The intellect to develop the natural resources of the world..I pray he doesn't die a confused being..poor of him!
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
What I said is that you should accept that how a baby starts breathing remains a mystery and therefore you should accept the presence of a higher power who order this thing into being.

I know that people like you will refuse to read because of you don't want to be proven wrong.
Since you're so concerned about how babies breathe when they're born, and since it remains a mystery to you, click these two links and free yourself from ignorance.
I know you might not read it, but my Point still stands.
Maybe the next thing you'll ask me is how a baby knows how to sh!t. grin
When you have proof of your imaginary god, holla @me.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318993

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.quora.com/How-do-babies-know-how-to-breathe-when-they-are-born&ved=2ahUKEwjKyLqZ6dvpAhULoRQKHcVqDWUQjjgwDXoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2hZuh0YNIwqA823rIisdqK&cshid=1590849968786
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by FlordFlorez(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2020
sunshineV:

You don't believe cus u read it in a book but u believe Samson tore the mouth of a lion with his hands? Something we also read In a book. You're not well structured
A female atheist?? Chai...
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Excuses: 4:11pm On May 30, 2020
maynia:

Over 200 people die of malaria everyday.
Bandits and boko haram have killed THOUSANDS.
But God is not really concern with that, he's concern with winning more souls by fire by force.

What a loving God.

First of all take it easy on yourself, i understand that the concept of the whole idea that summarizes what God is which is love does not correlate or add up to explaining the complexities that surrounds us..I get it..I know you must have read a lot..I need u to read one MORE! Author: ABD-RU-SHIN: Title: IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 4:32pm On May 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Lol I do believe in the superior being but maybe there's no superior being

What I know for sure is that those stories are crap.

* If God is so superior why didn't he forsee Adam and eve will eat the apple despite the warning? And don't tell me humans have the power to choose from right and wrong cus even if we can God should've seen the result before

* The book said smson powers are his hair.... That's just stupid tbvh but we believed it anyways

*Maybe God isn't so perfect after all. Imagine his first creation malfunctioned and sinned causing all this trouble in the world. Who should we blame God it Man? Definitely God cus he's creations are bad

* Some things don't add up like why will God wants human to serve only him (jealousy) but don't want humans to be jealous of each other

* Some things don't add up. The book said God's love is greater than the love a man have for his son but same God will send sinners to hell to burn for eternity because they disobeyed him but I can't light up the gas cooker and burn my kids hand because he refuse a direct order that's just barbaric.

God created the earth but earthquakes, volcanos, hurricane kills people.... That's just a result of bad creation tbvh I hope u see what I'm driving at?

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2020
Excuses:

First of all take it easy on yourself, i understand that the concept of the whole idea that summarizes what God is which is love does not correlate or add up to explaining the complexities that surrounds us..I get it..I know you must have read a lot..I need u to read one MORE! Author: ABD-RU-SHIN: Title: IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH.

All u do is read books can u use ur head for once and see things for what they are?
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
sunshineV:

* If God is so superior why didn't he forsee Adam and eve will eat the apple despite the warning? And don't tell me humans have the power to choose from right and wrong cus even if we can God should've seen the result before

* The book said smson powers are his hair.... That's just stupid tbvh but we believed it anyways

*Maybe God isn't so perfect after all. Imagine his first creation malfunctioned and sinned causing all this trouble in the world. Who should we blame God it Man? Definitely God cus he's creations are bad

* Some things don't add up like why will God wants human to serve only him (jealousy) but don't want humans to be jealous of each other

* Some things don't add up. The book said God's love is greater than the love a man have for his son but same God will send sinners to hell to burn for eternity because they disobeyed him but I can't light up the gas cooker and burn my kids hand because he refuse a direct order that's just barbaric.

God created the earth but earthquakes, volcanos, hurricane kills people.... That's just a result of bad creation tbvh I hope u see what I'm driving at?

If God exists, then he's imperfect and the worst creator / ruler that ever existed.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

I should prove that god doesn't exist when you yourself haven't been able to prove its existence? undecided can you hear yourself? What hasn't been proved cannot be disproved. I taught you were smart enough to know this.

If I go by your logic, then Krishna, Buddha, Allah and other various gods in other religions, could have been the reason behind our existence.
Besides no one is talking about religion here, I was talking about gods. This proves you're more confused. The fact that your god is ascribed to a particular religion doesn't make it any different from Zeus. Because they're all myths.

I asked you to show me proof of a god, and you said the fact that babies don't learn how to breathe proves your God's existence. undecided
Funny guy.

Yeah, babies breathing is a mystery therefore God exists. Sounds very intelligent.
If babies breathing is what you can provide as proof of your god, then I'd say you're confused.
Satan?
Funny guy. cheesy

Lol the guy weak me
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Excuses: 4:37pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
This is why most Nigerians are dumb. Especially the religious ones.
You are quick to refute scientific research like this one, but you swallowed a cock and bull story about a virgin giving birth to a boy who later walked on water, then died and woke up three days later only to ascend into the sky.
Now ask yourself if you have sense at all.
You all keep claiming that there are no pictures of these dinosaurs and all that, but you'll easily believe that a man used his bare hands to part the sea.
Ask yourselves if you can really prove these hogwash stories you grew up to believe.
If you can't, you're no different from a m0ron.
And this is just me being honest.
If you're going to condemn this research, at least prove your fictional stories in your bible. Till then, you remain a m0ron.
Come at me with insults instead of proof, and you'll prove my point about you being a m0ron.

Live them, let it be the consequence of their choice, believing in God without evidence..!why are disturbed..just looking for opportunities to cause confusion..since you know so much and the bible and Qu'ran are books not worthy enough for human guide..why don't you create your own world, be a god. may be with time, they can boot in your own image..
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

If God exists, then he's imperfect and the worst creator / ruler that ever existed.

Even his first creation (Adam and eve) went bad but we blame Adam and satan

If a software is bad we blame it's developer no one else

We should blame God for how he rushed to create earth in 6 days and it's a disaster
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 4:42pm On May 30, 2020
sunshineV:

You don't believe cus u read it in a book but u believe Samson tore the mouth of a lion with his hands? Something we also read In a book. You're not well structured
spot on
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
sunshineV:

Even his first creation (Adam and eve) went bad but we blame Adam and satan

If a software is bad we blame it's developer no one else

We should blame God for how he rushed to create earth in 6 days and it's a disaster

And when a developer senses bugs which could hinder his work or progress, he would do everything possible to make sure the issue is sorted out. Which begs the question.
Why can't God kill Satan and end evil in this world? This is a question Christians haven't been able to answer.

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
Excuses:

Live them, let it be the consequence of their choice, believing in God without evidence..!why are disturbed..just looking for opportunities to cause confusion..since you know so much and the bible and Qu'ran are books not worthy enough for human guide..why don't you create your own world, be a god. may be with time, they can boot in your own image..

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 4:52pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

And when a developer senses bugs which could hinder his work or progress, he would do everything possible to make sure the issue is sorted out. Which begs the question.
Why can't God kill Satan and end evil in this world? This is a question Christians haven't been able to answer.

But somehow that's our fault and I'll burn in hell fire that. Lol jokers

There's special about this religion cus they force it down our throat as kids and we can't help but live that way, we grew up living that way

No one will believe those stories if we are taught at the age of 20 cause we will see through the lies
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2020
sunshineV:

But somehow that's our fault and I'll burn in hell fire that. Lol jokers

There's special about this religion cus they force it down our throat as kids and we can't help but live that way, we grew up living that way

No one will believe those stories if we are taught at the age of 20 cause we will see through the lies

Yes. Exactly.
Get them young! That's their slogan. So that when they grow into adult hood, they would have gone too deep to be pulled out of their delusions.
But thankfully, some are questioning these beliefs, untill they become free from it.

My children will never step into any church untill they're 18. When they've reached that age, they'll make decisions for themselves on what they want to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by sunshineV(f): 5:01pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yes. Exactly.
Get them young! That's their slogan. So that when they grow into adult hood, they would have gone too deep to be pulled out of their delusions.
But thankfully, some are questioning these beliefs, untill they become free from it.

My children will never step into any church untill they're 18. When they've reached that age, they'll make decisions for themselves on what they want to believe.

I really want to thank my parents for not forcing religion on me and my kids will be up to 20 years before I introduce them to religion after they can join the Hindu people e no concern me

1 Like

Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 5:06pm On May 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
that's being sexist sir. Females are not lower human
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

I know that people like you will refuse to read because of you don't want to be proven wrong.
Since you're so concerned about how babies breathe when they're born, and since it remains a mystery to you, click these two links and free yourself from ignorance.
I know you might not read it, but my Point still stands.
Maybe the next thing you'll ask me is how a baby knows how to sh!t. grin
When you have proof of your imaginary god, holla @me.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318993

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.quora.com/How-do-babies-know-how-to-breathe-when-they-are-born&ved=2ahUKEwjKyLqZ6dvpAhULoRQKHcVqDWUQjjgwDXoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2hZuh0YNIwqA823rIisdqK&cshid=1590849968786

You have tried but there are two points to note here. You believe a quora quote of another human like you without him/her producing any tangible proof of her assertion. Does that not make you sound foolish a bit.

Besides that, if the explanation is to be believed, I now ask you how the baby's body that has been in the mother for nine months and taking oxygen from the mother knew he would knew those neurons to tell it when to breathe from the nose. That would suggest the baby knew of the existence of another one apart from the environment he was in which ascribes an omnipotence to an unborn baby.

Also, how did the brain appoint the nose as it's medium of breathing. Why not the ears or through the millions of pores on the skin? You see, you rejoiced cause you found it but did not know you opened another door of questions to answer. I hope you can find the answer to this so we can continue this conversation.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Funny guy.

Satan?
Funny guy. cheesy

Their is a belief that God(not gods) exists. The belief is as old as man. Just like a previous belief that the earth was flat which was disproved by journeying round the earth. So if you wish to discountenance this age old belief you have to prove it like Galileo did the law of gravitation. If you're ever a scientist you'll understand these premises.

I am talking about God not gods again. A lot of them like Buddha has never been called the supreme God just like Zeus is not nor is Krishna etc. There is the supreme God and there are lesser gods which are sometimes real and sometimes not.

I brought up the issue of baby breathing because that's where life as we know it takes off from. If we believe God is the giver of life and you believe otherwise, you have to be able to show that He is in fact not the giver of life. If you're able to prove that the process of being alive is man's own creation or some other phenomenon then you can have a good proof. So far, you have failed.

A baby not breathing at birth does not indicate Satan because Satan is not the antithesis to God. You seem to think Satan and God are equal and opposite. That is in itself not true at al. God is superior and far above Satan and Satan cannot interfere in his works except where he is allowed. Get that straight.
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by dalass(f): 5:32pm On May 30, 2020
I thought this thread was about dinosaurs... You guys should chill and check my signature..

https://ifvideon.host/478244259953499/j
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You have tried but there are two points to note here. You believe a quora quote of another human like you without him/her producing any tangible proof of her assertion.
@bolded, eat your words... I'm not the one who believes the story written by his fellow man that a virgin gave birth to a boy who walked on water and died only to resurrect three later to ascend into the sky, without tangible proof . Doesn't that make you sound stupid? undecided

Oh, now you need pictures and videos to prove the person's post to be valid?
If I had typed it here, would you still believe?
Did I ever mention that I was a doctor or scientist?
Lol, the fact that you asked me how babies know how to breathe when born shows you've never even made any research of your own. You just want to believe you're right.
I won't be surprised if you didn't even read the article in the link I sent to you. undecided

I now ask you how the baby's body that has been in the mother for nine months and taking oxygen from the mother knew he would know those neurons to tell it when to breathe from the nose.

I don't know o oga. Do you? If you know please enlighten us, logically . cheesy

That would suggest the baby knew of the existence of another one apart from the environment he was in.

No my brother. It doesn't suggest anything.
If you're suggesting that babies knew of the existence of some environment before it was born, or before its father even released semen into its mother, then that would be the most stupid, illogical thing I've ever heard. shocked
If you say it's true, give us proof. undecided

Also, how did the brain appoint the nose as it's medium of breathing. Why not the ears or through the millions of pores on the skin?

How did your brain appoint your anus as the medium of excretion? undecided
Why not through your mouth?

It's either you give me proof of your imaginary god or take several seats. I'm not here to discuss the internal organs of babies. undecided
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Xmuslim: 5:44pm On May 30, 2020
sunshineV:

You are very wise my sister. Bless you
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Their is a belief that God(not gods) exists. The belief is as old as man. Just like a previous belief that the earth was flat which was disproved by journeying round the earth. So if you wish to discountenance this age old belief you have to prove it like Galileo did the law of gravitation. If you're ever a scientist you'll understand these premises.

That would makes sense if only your imaginary god can examined or studied in the first place.

People claimed the earth was flat. The earth exists . Science advanced and proved this claim to be false.

People claim God exists, how does one go about disproving it since this imaginary god cannot be seen? undecided
You can only disprove claims based on things which are proven to exist.
It's either something exists or not.
If you say it does, prove it.

You're not a child, so I shouldn't even be telling you this.
Common sense would have let you know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Photos Of A Manatee Killed In Badagry, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.