Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 (31332 Views)

Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Threatens To Shut FGGC Umuahia Over Sanitary Condition / No WASSCE For Nigerian Students Now - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by Kizzygentle: 1:40pm On May 28, 2020
paul100:

But university is more crowded than markets
Don't compare both. Universities can be controlled easily but market cannot be controlled so its even easier in schools than market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by stchinedu: 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
Puffydon1:
All am seeing here is a picture of fine man with pink lips .

Where is the news ?

Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by foreshore(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2020
greatmutt64:
I went to our proprietor , he was also complaining that where do I expect him to get money yo give me since the pupils are not coming to school. I cried that day. I wish school resume soon so that I can save a little money to start small business to support the teaching job. In fact those proprietors don't pity us at all

It is well Sister

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by Eugene1992: 3:04pm On May 28, 2020
This people don't have conscience at all, why won't school reopen? If churches, mosque and market should be reopened why not schools that can even be controlled? Do you even consider us that works in private without payment for over 2 months, Do you care to know that frustration is setting in already and suicide will soon Start? Do you know you are rendering careers useless? You people should at least pity us when we are still alive biko.����������
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by destiny333(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2020
Before now, Nigerians have been clamouring for churches to re open. Thank God, we've remembered the education sector
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by greatmutt64(f): 7:41pm On May 28, 2020
foreshore:

It is well Sister
amen thanks sir
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by Feyang: 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
Please any help nothing is too small o,hunger want to kill man for this school lock down gtbank 0013539273
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by dangotesmummy: 11:50pm On May 28, 2020
olumide4christ:

Well like I said to someone before, we choose to believe what we want to believe...it doesn't change the facts. The prayer is that we don't become a statistic to prove the facts.
amen
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

Sir, you nailed it totally with this post...infact your last statement "Saying schools should open does not mean you love your children more than other parents. Only the living can learn." are words written on gold.

Well done sir!
You're most welcome dear.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by edoairways: 6:48pm On May 29, 2020
Getintouch2004:
It's a tough call to reopen schools just now. Children being who they are cannot do social distancing or observe all those sanitary calls by themselves. So it's gonna be hard for them, not forgetting they are the most vulnerable in all these.
What would you say for those kids in China, they have resumed?
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by JYKZ: 8:40pm On May 29, 2020
chukwuemeka nwajiuba, real Igbo man....very wicked. thts why Igbo man cannot rule us, me personally won't even vote for him. the idiot cannot even use his office to intervene for this children tht are wasting away in their various homes.
Re: Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Dismisses Reports Of Schools Resuming On June 8 by greatnaija01: 3:41am On Sep 01, 2020
greatmutt64:
God bless you mr Babatunde. You will never know hunger in your entire life

Have you resumed teaching now?
Has your salary been paid?

Happy New Month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UTAS: 5 Things You Should Know About ASUU’s Preferred Payroll System / Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / Ogun Parents Protest N25,000 COVID-19 Test Ahead Of School Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.