Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k (7066 Views)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Hunger19virus: 6:23am On May 28, 2020
Good morning nairaland... Pls my babes birthday is coming up on June 3.. And I don't really have enough cash to lavish on her like the previous year due to the pandemic, which she knows as well... She will be 19 years old... What's that precious stuff I can get for her wit a budget of 3-4k ...which will mean a lot to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Humanoid01(m): 6:25am On May 28, 2020
Get her the book "An Independent Woman" by Anna Jacobs, or “Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get
Smart About Money” by Barbara Stanny, and/or other books that address how a lady can be independent. That's one of the best gifts you can give a young lady in this age. If you're going to spend part of the little money you have on a lady, make sure it's worth it. If she doesn't like reading books, she must like this one by force.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by domDva(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2020
They love buying us boxers, buy her G-strings.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by jeffizy(m): 6:28am On May 28, 2020
Hunger19virus:
Good morning nairaland... Pls my babes birthday is coming up on June 3.. And I don't really have enough cash to lavish on her like the previous year due to the pandemic, which she knows as well... She will be 19 years old... What's that precious stuff I can get for her wit a budget of 3-4k ...which will mean a lot to her

In this time of poor power supply, get her a power bank.
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by ABLESOFT2(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2020
3k-4k Hmmmm...
As She's 19year's Old Maybe U Should Take Out To One Local Cinema And U Buy Popcorn To Complete It.
She Might Enjoy It,cuz I Dnt See Wat U Can Buy Wit 4k Dat U Urself Will Tink It Okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by ABLESOFT2(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
Get her the book "An Independent Woman" by Anna Jacobs, or “Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get
Smart About Money” by Barbara Stanny, and/or other books that address how a lady can be independent. That's one of the best gifts you can give a young lady in this age. If you're going to spend part of the little money you have on a lady, make sure it's worth it.
"Books" Ke....She Might Break Up Wit U On Dat Spot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by illicit(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2020
But her a phone pouch....
it's amazing how 3k can't buy something meaningful these days

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Humanoid01(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2020
ABLESOFT2:
"Books" Ke....She Might Break Up Wit U On Dat Spot
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Nobody: 6:49am On May 28, 2020
Buy her huge data, she will love you more for at least a month.

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by donbachi(m): 6:50am On May 28, 2020
Pant and bra
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by tayewomi(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2020
Bros let me advice u,last year when my babe is having her birthday i just went to the supermarket to pick things,infact the female attendants help me with picking of correct stuffs and they packaged it for me,she was very happy when i gave her,and i don't spend above #2k,so u can follow process,just flow with it,don't overdo things for women,just a little and the next time a little, that's the secret,hbd in Andy to her...

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Nobody: 7:00am On May 28, 2020
People usually overlook the value of data in this digital age.

You can give someone 5k and they might not be so appreciative but show me any social media user who won't appreciate a gift of 10G data for a month.

EdEdEddy:
Buy her huge data, she will love you more for at least a month.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Callertunez: 7:14am On May 28, 2020
Victoria's secret...

anytime she's about to pull it off for another dude, she'll see you in there and not do it.

grin

on the flip side, a little gown would be good

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:25am On May 28, 2020
they just love attention, buy #2000 naira jersey use #1000 to print her name on it chikena

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Judek2(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2020
When I was your age, I send her recharge card of N400, and made sure she called me for about 30 mins on the birthday.

That's the best birthday gift ever

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by MightySparrow: 7:38am On May 28, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
they just love attention, buy #2000 naira jersey use #1000 to print her name on it chikena
Perfect,
most girls are vain and apperciate vanity. I once bought a book for my girl on a birthday. almost 20 years later of our marriage she still taunts me with choice of gift. i never repeated such gift again.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by adadike(f): 7:38am On May 28, 2020
A nice top with bra or jean trouser with a g-string or a nice wrist watch or perf. Or check what she lacks most and get it for her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by CallMeGrace(f): 8:06am On May 28, 2020
If your place is not far from her side, surprise her with cake, and probably a nice perfume wrapped in a nice wrapper, she will appreciate it..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Vickho6(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2020
Buy her,, her most adorable colour beatiful top,, she gonna like it
Cos anytime she put it on she gonna remember you
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Iamemma(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2020
Get her a picture frame.

A frame goes for about 2k depending on the size

Then go to the cafe, and use her picture on the frame.

Trust me she's gonna like it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Hunger19virus: 9:35am On May 28, 2020
Iamemma:
Get her a picture frame.

A frame goes for about 2k depending on the size

Then go to the cafe, and use her picture on the frame.

Trust me she's gonna like it
Use her picture how bro... Lol print it? Costar only picture of her I have is on my phone
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Hunger19virus: 9:35am On May 28, 2020
Vickho6:
Buy her,, her most adorable colour beatiful top,, she gonna like it
Cos anytime she put it on she gonna remember you
OK boss she like pink alot
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Hunger19virus: 9:36am On May 28, 2020
CallMeGrace:
If your place is not far from her side, surprise her with cake, and probably a nice perfume wrapped in a nice wrapper, she will appreciate it..
I think will add perfum to my budget I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Hunger19virus: 9:37am On May 28, 2020
adadike:
A nice top with bra of Jean trouser with a g-string or a nice wrist watch or perf. Or check what she lacks most and get it for her.
Tanks so much

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Hunger19virus: 9:38am On May 28, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
I love this idea so much tanks
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Hunger19virus: 9:39am On May 28, 2020
I really appreciate the comment am get... Keep it coming... Love and lights
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Shormiey(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2020
Get her pants..... angry

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Hunger19virus: 9:55am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
Smart About Money” by Barbara Stanny, and/or other books that address how a lady can be independent. That's one of the best gifts you can give a young lady in this age. If you're going to spend part of the little money you have on a lady, make sure it's worth it. If she doesn't like reading books, she must like this one by force.
She is nt really a reading type... She fit swear for me..i might buy the books for my sisters. Bt I appreciate
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by divineuk(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2020
tayewomi:
Bros let me advice u,last year when my babe is having her birthday i just went to the supermarket to pick things,infact the female attendants help me with picking of correct stuffs and they packaged it for me,she was very happy when i gave her,and i don't spend above #2k,so u can follow process,just flow with it,don't overdo things for women,just a little and the next time a little, that's the secret,hbd in Andy to her...
what were the things you pick that didn’t cost up to 2k
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by paulolee(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2020
guy jus find sure 2 odds n carry d bea enter any betting house and allow her stake the 3k by herself..its a win win bro...if she loses, she understand that making money is not easy and losing it is the worst feeling ever bt if she wins she also understand that making money or investing money online to get returns is sweet than soending on oda nonsense and she also learns how to make money wenever she nids dier usual 5k wey dm de nid urgently..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Gadafii: 11:00am On May 28, 2020
Use that 3k buy weed for boys,and use the highness call ur babe to wish her happy birthday

You will thank me later cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by GeneralPula: 11:18am On May 28, 2020
Gadafii:
Use that 3k buy weed for boys,and use the highness call ur babe to wish her happy birthday

You will thank me later cool

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience In A Pool / Is It OK To Give MouthAction To A Girl ? / Bae Wanted Steak And Eggs So I Cooked It For Him. F!ck Him And Feed Him - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.