Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) (111841 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 12:11pm On May 28, 2020
Braintrain:
Some girls don de book am
Na flight? Abi Na bet9ja code.

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Arte007: 12:26pm On May 28, 2020
This expensive prank is all you want to see today...

And please don't forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPmUJISHZKI
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Michealky: 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
TheBusinessHub:
Lalasticlala

Why are you calling him
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by nonmonk(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
I'm Black Icon,
I'm a participant of PTCSHARE. PTCSHARE is free paying platform, Which was established June 2019, Which pays in dollar.
Join Today for Free and earn more than #35000 in a month. its 100% legit and welcoming so you got nothing to worry about.
for more details ,
explanations
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Adrian9(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
Make dem come naija come see children wen get reach 16 packs due to hunger.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Juell(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2020
Vyzz:

Its not a myth bro
I've done research on this some years back, and from my findings it proved it's just a myth

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Fortune109: 1:37pm On May 28, 2020
Chai! Enter our villages and see many farmers children with 6 packs...may be we should put them on Instagram too
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 28, 2020
Child abuse.

Let kids be kids.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:41pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Stunted growth loading...

Yep
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Yep
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:44pm On May 28, 2020
light099:

He obviously has the panache of Ronaldo but I do wish he plays great football like Messi.
Ronaldo with the lively confidence, Magic Messi with the Soccer DNA.

We need more kids who play like or more than Messi, that is when a new GOAT is about to be born.
But if upcoming kids play like Ronaldo, the GOAT title is better kept until someone worthy to take it touches the pitch.
Messi has set the standard, it takes equal or greater than ( ≥ ) to merit the title.
I wish a day comes when someone better than Messi would hit the pitch, things should get better not worse.

Football is evolving, you better enjoy Messi while you can, because soon, only footballers like Ronaldo will exist.

2 Likes

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2020
Barcelona fans would be pained grin Madrid rocks. We lead others follow

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 1:45pm On May 28, 2020
Juell:

That's an old myth, and it's not true. The kid will grow to his full height.

Proof?
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 1:46pm On May 28, 2020
Wonderful smiley
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
While a boy his age that excel in science or academics cant have such followership

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
6 years old for naija still dey cry follow moma to bhobho... ( Make mama back him)
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by optimus106(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Nigerians and Bad Belle
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by max83: 1:49pm On May 28, 2020
Nawao
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Cousin9999: 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
He has a medical condition.

I'm willing to bet his followers are mostly

adult. white. males.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
blesskewe:
Nigeria 6 year olds still day sleep abeg

Please let's stop all this Negative vibe about Nigeria, it's killing the self esteem of the people you don't know the power of saying negative things about your country on media tnx.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 1:50pm On May 28, 2020
light099:

He obviously has the panache of Ronaldo but I do wish he plays great football like Messi.

We need more kids who play like or more than Messi, that is when a new GOAT is about to be born.
But if upcoming kids play like Ronaldo, the GOAT title is better kept until someone worthy to take it touches the pitch.
Messi has set the standard, it takes equal or greater than ( ≥ ) to merit the title.
I wish a day comes when someone better than Messi would hit the pitch, things should get better not worse.
I wonder why you messi fans are always so insecured, if he is that great you won't be trying so hard to convince us anytime Ronaldo is mentioned. Abeg carry your wahala go

3 Likes

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
Stunt growth awaits
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2020
and me I dey here dey feel fly with my 3 and half packs.

I don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by 1stola: 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
light099:

Keep your fuckēry thoughts and opinion to yourself.
My advice for you:

Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by idonhammer: 1:53pm On May 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2020
this one too na news?
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:55pm On May 28, 2020
Over cute boy with beautiful dreams.....trust these people.....they will pick him and help him actualize his dreams even if his family couldn't help, unlike my country where he will end up in local community football club if care is not taken.
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Playermayweda(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
Upcoming Ronaldo jnr,G.O.A.T apprentice and 10 times Balond'or winner, Ronaldo is his Idol not messi so don't bring messi talks here
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nathan2016: 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
Vyzz:

Its not a myth bro

The myth that kids will stop growing if they lift weights too young is not supported by any scientific evidence or research.

What is supported by scientific evidence and research is that properly designed and supervised resistance training programs have numerous benefits for kids, including:

increasing strength and bone strength index (BSI)
decreasing fracture risk and rates of sports-related injury
growing self-esteem and interest in fitness.

https://www.mensxp.com/health/fitness/36717-does-lifting-weights-around-puberty-stunt-height-growth.html
https://www.quora.com/Does-building-muscle-stop-height-growth
https://www.healthline.com/health/does-lifting-weights-stunt-growth#1
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 28, 2020
this kid is a nebula... I like this, at least there is another unfolded legend
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2020
As far as Ronaldo is his role model He will become great no doubt
Re: Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos) by clems88(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2020
A new messi is born. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.