Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children (38750 Views)

Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Chinese Men Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by nengibo: 7:59am On May 28, 2020
bashir ahmed supporter of a child rapist celebrating childrens day
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Bojack(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2020
See as people dey insult their presido shocked
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Omeizadean(m): 8:01am On May 28, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless man

VEGETABLE IN HUMAN FORM

WEAK MAN aka LEGBERE

2015 pictures!

In my language Ovakporaye mean Goat � shit

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by joshuaidibia(m): 8:02am On May 28, 2020
vanida6:
Wow the girl in first pix is cute kiss

So are you! xx
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Onyi22(f): 8:02am On May 28, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
useless man
VEGETABLE IN HUMAN FORM
WEAK MAN aka LEGBERE
2015 pictures!
Your father is more useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Centcanada: 8:03am On May 28, 2020
Yoruba media and the Fulani jihadist continue to use old and new pictures of Jubril to deceive you all in the name of Buhari. Domb generation! Failed generation! Imagine foreigner ruling you all in the name of buhari!
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by seanwilliam(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2020
Top1gun:

And your success father is languishing in poverty. Wetin person no go hear from wretched Igbos on NL.
now if I dash you corona , the world go dey pity u
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Twenty47(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2020
This people don't care about the children.. imagine they haven't celebrated childrens day for the past three years in my place though money is being allocated for it and even as Covid19 safed them the shame during this year's own, there was no light in my place all through yesterday.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by izubext007: 8:04am On May 28, 2020
so the whole of these beautiful kids are Muslim.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by wink2015(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2020
I WISH PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI CAN GIVE THE HAPPINESS HE SHOWERED TO HIS FAMILY TO THE NATION.

HE SEEMS TO BE A HAPPY FAMILY MAN AT LEAST FROM ALL THE SOCIAL FAMILY PICTURES HE SHARED TO THE PUBLIC ABOUT HIMSELF, HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN.

BUT THAT IS NOT THE SAME WITH THE NIGERIA STATE THAT PRESIDENT BUHARI GOT MANDATE TO PRESIDE OVER.

He is a very BRUTAL DICTATOR not much has changed from his military past.

TODAY, THERE IS PARTY CRISIS WITHIN THE APC BUT HE CHOOSES TO FEEL INDIFFERENT AND UNINTERESTED IN SETTLING PARTY MATTERS.

I will conclude here that President Muhammadu Buhari is an impostor, chamerlon and a snake in a green grass.

NIGERIA IS BLEEDING FROM FINANCIAL CRISIS RESULTING FROM THE GLOBAL LOCKDOWN OVER CORONAVIRUS SPREAD.

But the same man is not providing alternative solutions that will provide succours to millions of Nigerians whose financial wherewithal has been hit be it jobs, businesses and emotional trauma ( health )
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Afamed: 8:10am On May 28, 2020
alramon:
but buhari why are not social distancing yourselves now
who does that
You understand English atall? Selected pictures from the file?
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by drkass: 8:11am On May 28, 2020
No "Social Distance" that's the only thing I observed.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Moganajoe: 8:13am On May 28, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1265656465106374662

Kaii, I pity myself for being a Nigerian. Same pictures they showed us 2017, same thing they are still showing us 2020.

These people thinks every other Nigerian had dead brain like Jibril.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by kramer: 8:15am On May 28, 2020
Shouldn't there be a mix of kids from different ethnic groups? Whoever selected those kids only picked out hausas.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by AndyCole16(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
That's our able president, we love you his excellency
Can you please change your do? It's not representing you well.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by NkemjikaX(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2020
From this picture it's clear that the president is for the north by the north. What is so difficult in getting some other tribes attires for this children to show the different ethnic groups in Nigeria even if they are all northerners we will still take it. Make our leaders take small sense.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by akure1stson: 8:16am On May 28, 2020
y not taking pictures with Almajiris children or dey are not Children too?
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2020
Afamed:
You understand English atall? Selected pictures from the file?
lol Don't let me talk selected or not selected why didn't they social distance themselves? that's the questions.....
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by woleabayo(f): 8:17am On May 28, 2020
babbu haffi sidren fay
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Kuginzi: 8:21am On May 28, 2020
Some Igbos/
Lamidi Kanu apologist will not be happy with this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Afamed: 8:22am On May 28, 2020
alramon:

lol
Don't let me talk
selected or not selected
why didn't they social distance themselves? that's the questions.....
This is another lazy youth. Nigerian youths why why why?
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Nobody: 8:22am On May 28, 2020
PMB is no longer the president. NWO GOVERNMENT /WHO are running the country. Yes, the very racist people with agenda to depopulate black people are running our country.
Stay alert.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by davidodiba(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2020
Wetin concern me?

Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Finnese001: 8:23am On May 28, 2020
I pity these children Sha
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by HazardMan(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2020
No social distancing? Make this man no infect this children o
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Joefat: 8:26am On May 28, 2020
Obj. Chaii. In the time of OBJ. Baba will come out live to wish the children's well day like yesterday. But this dead ghost and hide and chase plus lifeless bubu can't. Because he's dead and soon all this will be out.

Only God knows when those pictures has been taken.

So forget it. Bubu still remains lifeless. There's nothing u can say, lifeless will still remain lifeless.
Re: Children's Day: Photos Of Buhari With Children by Afamed: 8:27am On May 28, 2020
alramon:

lol
Don't let me talk
selected or not selected
why didn't they social distance themselves? that's the questions.....
Selected file means those pictures were not taken with the children yesterday. The pictures have been in Archive, the pictures were just used as a memory yesterday. Just the same way you have file/ archive in your phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.