Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner (535 Views)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by HeavenlyCherub(f): 7:42am On May 28, 2020
I have insomnia it’s 1.30 am and I was just browsing my feed and I watched a blog video that discussed this topic. I thought it would be entertaining for me to shake this table on Nairaland. Looking forward to what y’all have to say about this topic.

This is a very hot topic in the USA as we observe some people going back to Africa to marry a wife/husband however when they return the spouse changes - it can be for good or for bad.

For those overseas would you go back home to marry ? Why do you choose this route? Has the diaspora ran out of options? Did your marriage weather changes of environment once your spouse came to America?
Did your spouse remain the same?

For those in 9ja what’s your take on marrying someone you barely know. Do you do it for love initially or is it for better life?

Can you please gist me on your experience or what you have heard?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by TheBusinessHub: 7:44am On May 28, 2020
You want to pattern your life's decision from hear say. Expect to hear. 98% of don't do it Nigerians are devils. And then, what if it wasn't a bad declension. Make your decision based from what your inner conviction tells you to do

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by Emmanuelcann: 7:45am On May 28, 2020
Just some advice, don't jump into marriage. It's for a lifetime. It's best you seek the will of God for you.
Re: Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by xendra: 8:01am On May 28, 2020
People are bad everywhere, never make your life decisions based on what others think or say. you are different from them plus you don't really know the full story or why that person treated them like that, what if their story was even a lie and you are taking it to heart and deciding your life based on what they said.

If you feel like marring overseas then do it, you want to marry from home then do it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by thesicilian: 8:05am On May 28, 2020
Marriage is not a democracy where people you don't even know get to vote.
Re: Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by PrincessJr(f): 8:06am On May 28, 2020
Over flogged topic... next pls!
Re: Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by donbachi(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2020
The place does not matter.wether home or abroad..just marry right.
Re: Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by bobokeshington: 8:26am On May 28, 2020
marriage is overrated
Re: Should I Marry A Woman/man In Usa/abroad Or Should I Go Home To Find A Partner by cheesmooth(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

11 Important Things You Should Know About A Lady Before Proposing To Her / Marie Antoinette Became A Queen At 14 / Bleep Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.