Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) (23122 Views)

Nigeria Star Onuachu Scores His 26th Goal As Genk Win Five-Goal Thriller / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by rosy02(f): 11:35am On May 28, 2020
Happy birthday, wishing you more goals to your career.
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2020
Na basketball d bros suppose dey play
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by HeadShot: 11:36am On May 28, 2020
thesicilian:
Gone are the days when Nigerian footballers were household names.

Gone are those days my brother.....

Only schools sports can help nw
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
Happy birthday my love

Pls wake up ma, it's morning already.
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by apexx360: 11:38am On May 28, 2020
[color=#] 342878[/color]
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by GEEBITE: 11:42am On May 28, 2020
Quite harsh.To win even a single cap for your country is enough honour.My research shows he scored a fabulous goal on his debut for Nigeria.
festacman:
It is not enough to be tall like a palm tree, how many goals has he scored for Super Eagles? undecided

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2020
thesicilian:
Gone are the days when Nigerian footballers were household pets.

What are you talking?? undecided
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:43am On May 28, 2020
festacman:
It is not enough to be tall like a palm tree, how many goals has he scored for Super Eagles? undecided

You're very correct bro!

That guy has a wasted resources, height and stamina!! If not for anything else, his head is suppose to be a prolific goal launcher cheesy
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2020
osemoses69:
Why be say no Nigeria footballer both pass and present none of them don celebrate 100 years birthday? You too check am out nah

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:47am On May 28, 2020
how can Paul be 28. which Nigerian footballer home and abroad has ever used his real age?
this guy go be in his late 30s.
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

I love what I saw on your profile o

what, Ashy feet?
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2020
Queenserah26:
Happy birthday Saul!

Paul not Saul undecided

Is your bf name Saul??

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Happy birthday

But the dude is probably one of the best player I have seen play for super eagles in recent history.

I put in the same bracket as the sex builder from Shooting spe**m that was taking shot as a dog*y kick, I forgotten his name Taiwo or something.

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2020
fayded:
Person just tall like goalpost...buh will never use the height to his advantage, all the time I watched him play for naija, always a sub sha.
he never impressed me, he is bad as a target man, terrible terrible at running lines,terrible ball control.
Just be blocking sunshine upandan d pitch.

I was not impressed either but truthfully his type of striker won't look good while playing for a team like Nigeria because there is very little by way of creative passing.

At the Afcon i said the same about Ighalo, and now we can all see what he can do when he plays with more creative players.
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2020
SEEDORF441:
This guy can f**k grin

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 11:53am On May 28, 2020
otu player
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nnamdinaija(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2020
Ezedikechinedu1:
Football age, real age na 45;-

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Seunfretty: 11:56am On May 28, 2020
firstly let me say hbd to him bfore pple say am bad belle...but he should never play for the super eagles again plsss...if in 2020 u call urself a striker and
You ave a low goal conversion rate
You can't take on two players and dribble past them
Your foot work is shit
Attackers cany play around you and you make a one two to create a third man run
You are tall but cant hold up play

Den I don't see anything you doing in the game of football as a point man
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Fragility6: 11:56am On May 28, 2020
maestroferddi:
No be this guy flopped in one match like that, abi no be Cameroun?
na flop generally. I don watch am 4 club match too. Tall for nutin
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2020
Nnamdinaija:

I maintain that the dude is a terrible striker.

Ball retention is Zero

Team work zero

The only thing he got right was his one kick wonder in a friendly match before the nations cup.
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by apexx881: 11:58am On May 28, 2020
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Champneys: 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
One of the very few I can say genuinely looks his age. wink
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by Seunfretty: 12:04pm On May 28, 2020
SmartyPants:

I was not impressed either but truthfully his type of striker won't look good while playing for a team like Nigeria because there is very little by way of creative passing.

At the Afcon i said the same about Ighalo, and now we can all see what he can do when he plays with more creative players.
...I humbly disagree sir....ighalo as ever been a potent goal scorer ...we all saw that his time in Watford and even he scored so many goals for Nigeria....also ighalos style gives room for players and attacker to play around him and he can start an attack ....onachu can even gonpast his marker and can hold up play one bit....he should never play for Nigeria again...how he got into the team still baffles me
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2020
Seunfretty:
...I humbly disagree sir....ighalo as ever been a potent goal scorer ...we all saw that his time in Watford and even he scored so many goals for Nigeria....also ighalos style gives room for players and attacker to play around him and he can start an attack ....onachu can even gonpast his marker and can hold up play one bit....he should never play for Nigeria again...how he got into the team still baffles me

Onuachua is equally potent for his club side....check his record. He cannot be that bad...I watched him play in the Europa league and he was good!
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by spartan117(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2020
fayded:
Person just tall like goalpost...buh will never use the height to his advantage, all the time I watched him play for naija, always a sub sha.
he never impressed me, he is bad as a target man, terrible terrible at running lines,terrible ball control.
Just be blocking sunshine upandan d pitch.
Was he not the one that came on as a sub against Brazil last year missed some chances to win the game including a spectacular chance for a counter with the last kick of the game?
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Happy birthday

But the dude is probably one of the worst player I have seen play for super eagles in recent history.

I put in the same bracket as the body builder from Shooting stars that was taking shot as a corner kick, I have forgotten his name Taiwo or something.
This guy is good but there is a problem when he plays for Eagles. Could it be negative excitement or something I don't know?
But he is good if you watch him on his club side.

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by fayded(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2020
spartan117:

Was he not the one that came on as a sub against Brazil last year missed some chances to win the game including a spectacular chance for a counter with the last kick of the game?
It's him.. Terrible finisher and always slow in reacting
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2020
Happy birthday Paul..
Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by SenatorBright(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Happy birthday

But the dude is probably one of the worst player I have seen play for super eagles in recent history.

I put in the same bracket as the body builder from Shooting stars that was taking shot as a corner kick, I have forgotten his name Taiwo or something.

As the guy take be footballer still dey wonder me.

I watched one of his game in a champion's league match. He fell 6times inside the box when the ball was in his feet. What annoyed me was the fact that he came on as a substitute in the 48th minute and wasted a clear one-on-one goal.

Na so my ticket take burst dat day.

I will never wish him happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Paul Onuachu Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
engrjacuzzi:
how can Paul be 28. which Nigerian footballer home and abroad has ever used his real age?
this guy go be in his late 30s.

That guy na small boy jor.

He can't be up to 30.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams / 2019/20 NPFL Season: Meet The Newly Promoted Teams / Why FIFA Banned Samson Siasia By Naptu2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.