Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over (5421 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by queenblog(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2020
Nigerian men have gone on Twitter to narrate the scary encounters they had when their sexual partners slept over at their homes and nearly died during the night.

Her answer prompted men to share their experiences with asthmatic patients who nearly died during sex.

Other men also shared their experiences with non-asthmatic patients who slept over at their house and nearly died during the night.

Below are some of the hilarious

SEE ALL STORIES HERE>> https://kupelove..com/2020/05/nigerian-men-narrate-scary-encounters.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by Shormiey(m): 8:15am On May 28, 2020
It's not easy
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by Vikkie14: 8:29am On May 28, 2020
Shormiey:
It's not easy
What is not easy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by Shormiey(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2020
Vikkie14:
What is not easy?
You want to hear it ......not me exactly sha but it's my roomie at that time......
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by Nobody: 8:50am On May 28, 2020
that year i already saw myself paraded by police to the station..grin

I dont know where she took abortion pills before coming to my house,the effect was horrible damn,my joystick shrunk off and i nearly ran out of my house to somewhere else to start a new lifegrin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by cheesmooth(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2020
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by johnkey: 9:26am On May 28, 2020
How do people fück in the midnight? it's early morning or normal night for me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by paulolee(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2020
mine was when i was in calaba, was with an online bea dt said she stays in p.h bt from edo, d sex was superb bt shiit started wen the bea jus stared crying uncontrollably after the sex around 3am...i cudnt sleep and asked what it is and she kept mute, 5 mins leter she entered the bathroom n started crying and i peeped inside because they was light in it and saw her looking to the mirror and talking to herself begging and speaking one kind language dt i haven't heard in my life. .gee na better fear hold me o...i jus carry bible with anointing water go knock my nxt door neighbor n explain to the gee....spend all night praying and begging God for forgiveness afterall no be me sin pass david for bible na...didnt c her d next morning even if i haven't paid her a dime n d worst was dt her contact was deleted from my fone...since den no more online hookups o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by tunjilana: 11:20am On May 28, 2020
Omoniiyiii:
This lady came over from lagos to come and spend the night with me at ibadan. I don prepare myself for action na so 12 for midnight make action start the babe fariga she yari kanle(she said no) believe you me this babe Carry her bag by 1 when I too dey pressure her say she prefer to endanger her life and sleep outside than to knack me. Meanwhile ignore the pink f in my moniker

Mortals!....she plan strong thing for u but ur head strong and e go backfire on her of she try am....hence d desperation not to knack U

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by MrCanceller: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
mine was when i was in calaba, was with an online bea dt said she stays in p.h bt from edo, d sex was superb bt shiit started wen the bea jus stared crying uncontrollably after the sex around 3am...i cudnt sleep and asked what it is and she kept mute, 5 mins leter she entered the bathroom n started crying and i peeped inside because they was light in it and saw her looking to the mirror and talking to herself begging and speaking one kind language dt i haven't heard in my life. .gee na better fear hold me o...i jus carry bible with anointing water go knock my nxt door neighbor n explain to the gee....spend all night praying and begging God for forgiveness afterall no be me sin pass david for bible na...didnt c her d next morning even if i haven't paid her a dime n d worst was dt her contact was deleted from my fone...since den no more online hookups o
lie lie.
Babangbali come read this
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by BABANGBALI: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
lie lie.
don't mind the bloody liar, he us a children of lai Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by paulolee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrCanceller:
lie lie.
who be dis?? who be ur babngbali?? lie detector or i look lyk wu gv a fck if u dnt bliev

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by paulolee(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
BABANGBALI:
don't mind the bloody liar, he us a children of lai Mohammed
lolz...4 ur mind u don talk...if u dnt bliev, i tink its better u jus ignore d comment dt saying trash..
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by BABANGBALI: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...4 ur mind u don talk...if u dnt bliev, i tink its better u jus ignore d comment dt saying trash..
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by moyosore32: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
mine happened back then in skul days too, babe came over and we got all funky with drink's and blunts, we later moved to the jetty side for skul area, babe got high as Bleep and plunged into the water, omoh see gobe sha, me just stand dey look like pesin wey forget him matric number.... unknown to me babe was a good swimmer.... she spent few moment in the water before she floated up again.... me I'm now like what if I had jumped after her and me never swim before for my life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by Bluezy13(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Came to read stories and lies...
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2020
johnkey:
How do people fück in the midnight? it's early morning or normal night for me.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over by johnkey: 2:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol
What time best works for you beautiful?

(1) (Reply)

Online Dating / My Boyfriend Is The Most Handsome(pictures) / My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.