Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) (39080 Views)

Which States Have The Cheapest Farmlands In Southern Part Of Nigeria? / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:23am On May 30, 2020
This is terrorism and fulani herdsmen should be treated as such. Perhaps traditional African juju should be used just like they did in Ondo.This nonsense must stop.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad Kanu’s ipob DSS /police should do the needful.

Old news.
Over 4 year old

Check the headline
Was Dickson sworn in for a second term in 2020?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by lomprico(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2020
Kdon2:

Na so una go dey cry until you get the balls to go the amotekun way. grin

what has amutekun achieved since inception?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2020
CelestineNelson:
ode...you kjnow do current affairs for primary school ba...sheh Anambra dey south-west....(go and check nigerian geopolitical zones and see where anambra falls)

You're a clown. This news is over 4 yrs old. They can't try that again

N/B: check the headline.

When was Dickson sworn in for a second term?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2020
Cowards!!!.... Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Admissionclass: 11:26am On May 30, 2020
BiAfra is the only place Igbo man will feel safe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Iceberg3: 11:26am On May 30, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Edo is not your problem, go and save your ravaged region.

Uhundan nokhua
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2020
lomprico:

what has amutekun achieved since inception?

This is even old news. Over 4 yrs old.

Check the headline on the pics below

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by updatedws: 11:27am On May 30, 2020
This should be an old news.

Etisalat advert confirms it

And Obafemi moving to China

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by kiddkash(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2020
Kdon2:

Na so una go dey cry until you get the balls to go the amotekun way. grin
igbo's have. it is called ogbunigwe. it will be officially open after coronavirus.
you can google it

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Sammyramires(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2020
Who did these biafla people offend?

If they aren't killing themselves, hunger is killing them, if they could escape hunger then herdsmen is slaughtering them.
God why na?

PS- I have stopped reading threads on frontpage because of the bad news that won't stop coming from their region.[/quote]

You and your lots are very stupid to be coming on social media playing ethnic card.

The fabric of our nation's heritage gets eroded on the alter of hatred and you're not bothered about the adverse effect that could have on your children in the future.

You all that put an ethnic ahead of the other on this forum are all stupid infinitesimally.

Stupid products of abominable intercourse.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Edo is not your problem, go and save your ravaged region.

My region is not ravaged.... Anyways,,
You are entitled to your words ... Talk is free

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:28am On May 30, 2020
If dis is FAKE,the pipu behind diz are mentally sick upstairs
Kemistri4:

Old news.
Over 4 year old

Check the headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2020
Factfinder1:
Expect more fulani herdsmen menace in this rainy season

This is old news. Those that dug it up knows what they want to achieve.

Check the headline on the pic below

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Cantonese: 11:28am On May 30, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

If they aren't killing themselves, hunger is killing them, if they could escape hunger then herdsmen is slaughtering them.
God why na?

PS- I have stopped reading threads on frontpage because of the bad news that won't stop coming from their region.

Such an unreasonable comment from a female youth, that is if you are truly a female. Unfortunately you are so childish that you do not have an idea about the Igbos or Nigeria as a whole.

Your comment is extreme and very undeserving to say the least. Do not hide in the shadow of the social media to make jokes out of situations like this that have cost human lives.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Officialgarri: 11:28am On May 30, 2020
Scripted shît. There has been communal clashes between Abba and Okwulu community. How Fulani came into the picture is what the fake ipob journalist should explain
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Eteka1(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2020
Old story of 2015. Look at the news bar and you will see "Dickson sworn in for second term in Bayelsa".

These IPOB people are despicable liars, they have nothing to say so the rely on fake news.
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Bryan88(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I do not think there is any tribe in Nigeria that have the capability and readiness to defend themselves when the push comes to shove like the Igbos.

They have the experience from the civil war which tales and bravery have been told from the fathers to their sons and daughters. That to me is one resolve that should never be tested.

My boyfriend is Igbo and I admire his courage and confidence. I have never felt so safe.
say it again!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2020
updatedws:
This should be an old news.

Etisalat advert confirms it

And Obafemi moving to China

Even check the headline on the pic below

Dickson was sworn in for a second term over 4 years ago.

Those that dug this up know what they want to achieve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:
I do not think there is any tribe in Nigeria that have the capability and readiness to defend themselves when the push comes to shove like the Igbos.

They have the experience from the civil war which tales and bravery have been told from the fathers to their sons and daughters. That to me is one resolve that should never be tested.

My boyfriend is Igbo and I admire his courage and confidence. I have never felt so safe.

A woman with a dick. Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 30, 2020
The Afonja clowns talking about Amotekun should shut it. Have Amotekun stopped the Herder/farmer clash in SW?

You cowards will always rear Ur coneheads to mock the Igbos in situations like this, but when the Igbos react. U term them wicked and heartless.

The community obviously invited Channels TV to help air their plight.

I bet you, next Fulani herdsmen to enter that community won't come out alive. Listen to the King's comment.

Igbos will make sure they let out their displeasure before taking action.

I hope Buhari won't send battalion of Army when d community handle this their way.

Afonja keep supporting evil. Una go learn by force

BTW this news is an old News, I see NL mods enjoy tribal fights here, reason they always dump such to FP

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by apexx3130: 11:30am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 2716444[/color]
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by bonnyhope: 11:30am On May 30, 2020
BeautifulWoman:

You even look troublesome on ur dp

That ur boi frend d try o

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Sammyramires(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2020
You and your lots are very stupid to be coming on social media playing ethnic card.

The fabric of our nation's heritage gets eroded on the alter of hatred and you're not bothered about the adverse effect that could have on your children in the future.

You all that put an ethnic ahead of the other on this forum are all stupid infinitesimally.

Stupid products of abominable intercourse.

Queenyprinxex:

God why na?

PS- I have stopped reading threads on frontpage because of the bad news that won't stop coming from their region.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2020
WHY IS IT TAKING THE IGBOs DONKEY YEARS TO SET UP THEIR OWN "AMOTEKUN" ?

Is it money that is dividing the Igbos?

Maybe how to fund the security outfit.

The yorubas have establish theirs and they are pretty well set to defend ODUDUWA REPUBLIC

2 Likes

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2020
ForeThinker:
Kaii this 2020 eh

This is old news

Check the headline on the pic below

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2020
ipobarecriminals:
If dis is FAKE,the pipu behind diz are mentally sick upstairs

Maybe not fake but old news

Nearly five years old
Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 30, 2020
Kemistri4:

This is even old news. Over 4 yrs old.

Check the headline on the pics below

I'm sure u know the anti Igbo mod that moved this shit to the FP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2020
wink2015:
WHY IS IT TAKING THE IGBOs DONKEY YEARS TO SET UP THEIR OWN "AMOTEKUN" ?

Is it money that is dividing the Igbos?

Maybe how to fund the security outfit.

The yorubas have establish theirs and they are pretty well set to defend ODUDmUWA REPUBLIC

Oga calm down. This is old news. Nearly five years old
Check the headline on the pic below �

When was Dickson sworn in for a second term ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Murketeer: 11:33am On May 30, 2020
Lols...I swear ...Yoruba and Igbo youths are so Useless ...all they know how to do is Curse and fight each other on nairaland ...laugh at each other when evil befalls them ...while the Fulani who are not even as much as they are in Population, that they like tagging as illiterates keep bleeping them from time to time...Una nor dey shame?...Yoruba will claim that they are most educated , while Igbos will claim that they are most Sophisticated ...yet the illiterate Fulanis dey Bleep una left , Right and center ...shame on all Yoruba and Igbo youths on Nairaland here ...

1 Like

Re: Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) by Kemistri4(m): 11:33am On May 30, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

I'm sure u know the anti Igbo mod that moved this shit to the FP.

They know what they want to achieve

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm / Huge Elephant Shaped Bunches Of Banana / Basket Of Tomatoes Now Costs N58,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.