Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? (166473 Views)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by uche13: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2011
Hi. A colleague of mine resigned and is at present in the training sch in satelite town. She said sth like the training will be in three batches. She was contacted via email where she was sent her letter of employment which contained everything including the salary structure. So i guess others will be contacted soon cos the training is for a month.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by jackpot(f): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2011
^
mtcheeEw! stale gist angry
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hi everyone,how are you all doing?? smiley
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Gfavour(f): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
Fellow NairaLanders,

When a supposed jobless job seekers make enquiries into how much a particular organisation pays, it really makes me feel that such people are living in fool's paradise. I'm sorry to say this but it is just the real thing. Imagine somebody who's been jumping fruitlessly from one interview to the other just as a monkey jumps from one banana tree to the other now asking how much an institution like CBN offers her staff is a mistery. Does such people want to make choice as to which organisation to apply in or what. It's really ridiculously amusing.

Oh! sorry, I think some people are experimenting Biblical Abrahamic faith on this site now.

This is a country where Graduates resolve taking up =N=15,000 per month jobs just to keep body and soul together. A country that some people refer to a 40-year-old man a "boy'' when he his still being fed by the same parents he has always known for over 4 decades. It is disheartening.

Come to think of it; if you know the cbn staff salary of what benefit is that to you? You will find that in your bank account or what. I beg my people Stop this fantacy and talk on issues that will help NairaLanders grow financially.

Well I came across a site that is dedicated to helping not only Naija people but also as many people as possible to grow through international telecommunication and I feel I should share with my people here. I have registered as a reseller and i've been experiencing an incremental growth on the product. Visit: www.talktoomuch.net for further enquiry. I think it is high time we get ourselves busy and make a living without subjectivity.

1 Like

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by saintalexo(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2011
Temi 23:

Hi everyone,how are you all doing?? smiley
temi23 how's the waiting? U can't believe this "I later got d provisional appointment letter frm cbn last week" I'm thru' with d medicals and documentation.if u don't mind I'll like hv ur number, hit me on 08151355944
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2011
smiley smiley smileyHeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy congratulation at last thank God you made it. I will give you a call Am so happy for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 8:58am On Oct 26, 2011
saintalexo:

Just confirmed my name was not on sanusi's new list, its time to move on. Once again thanks to everyone  whom in one way or d other contributed positively to this wonderful thread, to pple that got employed best of luck in your new found job. Bye cry cry
Can you see our God is a wonderful God an those who believe in him will never be dissapointed. I wish you all the best in life.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by DonMc1(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2011
I'm so happy for you both, Temi23 and Saintalexo, see how God works, ya'll already lost hope, buh God was merciful, See ya'll at the top!

1 Like

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2011
Don Mc:

I'm so happy for you both, Temi23 and Saintalexo, see how God works, ya'll already lost hope, buh God was merciful, See ya'll at the top!
Thank you donmic. How is your training going? Lets know where you guys are posted to oh. Cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by saintalexo(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2011
Temi 23:

Can you see our God is a wonderful God an those who believe in him will never be dissapointed. I wish you all the best in life.
hahahahahahah temi23 u r funny. but obviously our creator is really wonderful i can't stop thanking his goodness.
Temi 23:

Thank you donmic. How is your training going? Lets know where you guys are posted to oh. Cheers

donmic thanks how's the training going. do not hesitate to inform us on your posting, i wish u all d best. grin grin wink wink
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ZugoZugo: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
Congrats Saintalexo, am really happy for you. The Lord who saw you to this point will surely see everyone to the end.

Take care all.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by walony: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
Good day all pls does anyone knows the date that next batch of employees are resuming at the training centre as the present batch is round up tomorrow.I will appreciate ur swift response.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by shephard1: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
D next badge will b resuming on d 9th nov. Registration starts by 2pm.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by walony: 6:02am On Oct 29, 2011
Shephard1,
Please when is letter of resumption ll be sent considering the pulic holiday for salah.I was told too dat the next batch resumes nov 9th.

Thanks
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2011
@samir101 congratulation. lets talk further on my fb pls put your username on fb for me to add you. Thanks
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by walony: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
Samir101ng,
We give all glory to God who has made the recruitment a reality,a journey of a year no bi small thing.
The major issue is that why cbn don't accommodate debit that new employees are incurred from 4ma place of work loan in as much the credit is still what the employee can afford to pay monthly for a certain period of time does it mean apex bank is discourage credit facility this is posing a big challenge to so many new staff mostly especially pple from commercial banks averagely you can get a banker without one credit facility or other I think the policy should be reviewed.
Moreso, with our package stated in the final offer letter are not legible to know other allowances to details as the tranditions in other organisations.
Please I will like to feedback from those who have fact.

Regards
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by samir101ng(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by Temi231(f): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2011
smileyhi to everyone,how is the training going? Its nice meeting some of nairaland member at last like samir,007djlad,walony,domnc you guys are wonderful. And for those that are waiting for their letters i pray God will answer you.Cheers
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by brosiye99(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hii people. happy new year. How is d new job in CBN going. I wish u all well. keep praying for those of us still in the job search. i know u lucky employed ones wld have signed all the secrecy oaths ( thats why dis our active page has been quiet since smiley ) and all but at least we wld like to hear how the job has been going for u all and how the settling down is.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by hrh11: 1:09am On Jan 26, 2012
hi everyone pls i'd like to know if recruitment into CBN takes place every year and how long the recruitment process lasts. thanx.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by blank(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
What is so annoying is our inherent selfishness. Someone opened this thread asking about CBN salaries and allowances, no one knew the answer. Now, some people have gotten in and are yarning dust about non-disclosure agreement. But before they entered, they were all over the thread looking for the answer. Just felt it is good to point that out now.

Pls, no need for anyone to share again cos people will just milk you for your knowledge and refuse to reciprocate. Good luck people.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by tanimola22: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^^ hahaha.

If there is one thing I know our people for, it is the point you just raised. Very quick to consume, but slow to produce. This trait is exhibited on many naija forums, not just nairaland.

Again, hahaha. We must live with it.

T22 smiley
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by yamakuza: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
^ No wonder we are so backward abi?

blank:

What is so annoying is our inherent selfishness. Someone opened this thread asking about CBN salaries and allowances, no one knew the answer. Now, someone people have gotten in and are yarning dust about non-disclosure agreement. But before they entered, they were all over the thread looking for the answer. Just felt it is good to point that out now.

Pls, no need for anyone to share again cos people will just milk you for your knowledge and refuse to reciprocate. Good luck people.

grin Point blank as usual. Lolz. grin

so you dey come dis side?
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by blank(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^^

I do come to this side cos u never can tell what is brewing.

These CBN posters are so annoying. I guess that is why people did not even answer in the first place cos they knew that We are just naturally selfish. Also, it is easier to wave the flag of non-disclosure so that no-one will start looking at u crosseyed cos they know how much u earn.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by yamakuza: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2012
If almighty Total workers can confirm that they earn above N1m per month, i wonder how much CBN folks are earning to make them go cross eyed.

Its selfishness, simplez!
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by bechex(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2012
shocked shocked i have read thru 15 pages of this thread and still dont have a good Idea of " CBN Salary & Allowances". How secretive can that be. I guess the staff themselves dont know lol grin. Thats the only "meaningful" theory or is it that they are all too busy or selfish to disclose. There are a Million ways to share info withought getting it traced back to u wink
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by tanimola22: 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^^^^^

They don't earn up to the average MNC oil worker and therefore they don't want you guys to look down on the awed CBN headed by SLS. cheesy grin That is my deduction. It's pure psychology. Show me an organization that pays fantastically well and I will tell you that the pay is public knowledge.

We all know how much Jamie Dimon, Stephen Hester, Brandon Gorman and others earn in salaries and in bonuses. Even Agangan's salary and bonuses, while he was at GS, were known. Salaries and bonuses of junior workers are also public knowledge. That is why getting into the banks headed by these guys is one of the most difficult tasks in this world.

Anyway sha, anyone is entitled to his secret oath abi na oath of secrecy or secrecy of oath grin. In reality, it does not concern us (or me).

T22

1 Like

Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by yamakuza: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
tanimola22:

^^^^^^^

They don't earn up to the average MNC oil worker and therefore they don't want you guys to look down on the awed CBN headed by SLS. cheesy grin That is my deduction. It's pure psychology. Show me an organization that pays fantastically well and I will tell you that the pay is public knowledge.

We all know how much Jamie Dimon, Stephen Hester, Brandon Gorman and others earn in salaries and in bonuses. Even Agangan's salary and bonuses, while he was at GS, were known. Salaries and bonuses of junior workers are also public knowledge.  That is why getting into the banks headed by these guys is one of the most difficult tasks in this world.

Anyway sha, anyone is entitled to his secret oath abi na oath of secrecy or secrecy of oath grin. In reality, it does not concern us (or me).

T22

GBAMM!

Since the 'average' oil worker earns N400k and GTB entry salary is almost N200k, it is safe to assume that CBN entry salary will hover between N200k and N300k.

Its in the neighborhood of N250k probably.

[s]All that the nice ones have to do now is type: yes, very near or very far in a sentence.[/s]

Alternatively, we can setup a poll if given 4 figures/ranges and they can help us vote.

Abi closed ballot is traceable?
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by ayox2003: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
Having read Blank's comment to Tanimola and Yamakuza's response, I cant help but laugh. But frankly, where have those Sanusi trainees gone? Maybe they are too ''occupied''.
This secrecy is not limited to the CBN guys alone. I have noticed that most nigerians generally keep their salaries to themselves. They tell you the precise amount only when they have problem and they need help.
Re: CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? by yamakuza: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
^ All we need is a range, just to have an idea.

[s]Other professionals have actually always been more forthcoming.[/s]

15 pages over how many years is no joke! Are they aiming for Guinness World Record or something?

Time to crack this code.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.