Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) (4881 Views)

Woman Left Heart Broken As Best Friend Paid Someone N200K To K!ll Her / Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' / DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by NaijaGist4u: 9:36am On May 28, 2020
Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful And The End Result Will Break Your Ribs.

A young lady who decided to find out if her boyfriend is faithful, contracted an online investigator on Twitter (@investigaTHOR) has been left shocked and broken heart with the Out come.

The Screenshots of the funny WhatsApp conversation from the investigation revealed how the lady’s boyfriend was tested failed miserably.

SEE SCREENSHOTS OF THE CHATS

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 28, 2020
Maybe the girl is curios about her physical appearance and the guy got a better physic sending DM and shoot his shot. Make the GF go hug TF abeg. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by Enoch07: 9:42am On May 28, 2020
some babes can be funny, I wonder what she was expecting really

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2020
Naso she test me dat year.tester got her own taste.
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by TheSourcerer: 9:46am On May 28, 2020
Enoch07:
some babes can be funny, I wonder what she was expecting really
I have a dick but it works only on my girlfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by Enoch07: 10:56am On May 28, 2020
TheSourcerer:

are you the guy in this case?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:58am On May 28, 2020
grin
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by TheSourcerer: 10:59am On May 28, 2020
Enoch07:

are you the guy in this case?
yup
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by tillaman(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2020
What was she expecting
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2020
Useless test!

That a guy fails this doesn't mean he's not husband material!

If na the girls dem set up with WhizKid, she go pass? undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by vanida6: 3:31pm On May 28, 2020
cool
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2020
hahaha
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by Randy100: 4:53pm On May 28, 2020
I am not disappointed that he failed.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2020
You are very correct....

I would’ve been very disappointed if he passed....

P.S No woman should quote me and also white knights are not allowed.
Randy100:
I am not disappointed that he failed.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by Alaganature(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Useless test!
That a guy fails this doesn't mean he's not husband material!
If na the girls dem set up with WhizKid, she go pass? undecided undecided

Hahahahahha���
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2020
when you go looking or trouble, you'll surely find it

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by tiswell(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:

coming from a simp
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by TheSourcerer: 9:32am On May 29, 2020
tiswell:
coming from a boss
there you go mate.
Re: Young Lady Paid Someone To Test Her Boyfriend To See If He’s Faithful (photos) by Vyzz: 11:59am On May 29, 2020
grin

Las Las na for nairaland we go read am finito

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Finally Revealed Why Zlatan Blocked Her As Tacha Blast Her Fans... / Wizkid - Samklef - Olamide - Iceprince: Who Is Your Favorite Among These Upcoming Artist / Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.