Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) (41118 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by GuyFawkes: 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

you dont know anything about development

if education is not mandatory to change a society why are there no illiterate running western society

You need proper education to transform society,so who is gonna be the inventor, scientist, illiterates and patriotic people

education is the core of development.

In your context you are right & even sounds correct buh join me n think outside the box .... if education is the core of development why are 3rd world countries still under developed after decades of independences. it is that we are not educated or not educated enough, nigeria as 36states, each governors has not less than bsc on there portfolio, yet they can't improvise to cater for there states, without depending on FG, 44 minister with outstanding academic resume ... can you please tell us why nigeria is still underdeveloped. even for nairaland profs. yaapaa
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2020
youwanbanme:

In your context you are right & even sounds correct buh join me n think outside the box .... if education is the core of development why are 3rd world countries still under developed after decades of independences. it is that we are not educated or not educated enough, nigeria as 36states, each governors has not less than bsc on there portfolio, yet they can't improvise to cater for there states, without depending on FG, 44 minister with outstanding academic resume ... can you please tell us why nigeria is still underdeveloped. even for nairaland profs. yaapaa

substandard education.

all developed country focus on STEM, science, technology, engineering and mathematics

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by darediamond(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2020
900warriorz:
On a more serious note, If only Africa can rise up to the giant in them, shun ethnic bigotry, mediocrity, racism and develop the continent, no continent would have been greater than Africa...the only reasons why they hate us is coz we have what they don't and that is why they always rise in technology thinking we can feel inferior with it.

Fvck that shit...

#WE ARE UNAPOLOGETICALLY BLACKS cool
Bleep IT!!!!!!!
LOVE your SENSE Man!!!

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

substandard education.

all developed country focus on STEM, science, technology, engineering and mathematics

Alol !! if our education is substandard ,i take it you are unaware most of our politicians have either there degree , msc or phd abroad. for instances check the new appointed chief of staff portfolio grin ibrahim gambari.
There are countries without inventors that are developed today, weytin saudi, switzerland, austria,canada & co invent.
Development is by putting infrastructures on ground regardless of whether you invented it or not. show me countries that focus on science & technology and i'll show you countries that focus on just tourism yet developed.
Even if our leaders had substandard education why can't they do copy & paste .. to upgrade us to a developed nation. we are backward cos of whu we are not education.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 12:24am On May 29, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I don't Gerrit, it's okay for a black to hate a white but not okay for whites to hate blacks. Boyega should stop this stupid black man entitlement

Oga shut Up!! No black Man hate whites . We respect them naturally. We only hate them when they start their Racism. Go and read what the whites did to the blacks in the past. Your forefathers. Again Shut the Bleep off.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by GuyFawkes: 1:38am On May 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Go tell your white oppressors that. Abi na for woman body your mouth strong? Go call them dumb, whether they won’t put enough bullets in your head.

Madam are you really this dumb? Like seriously you're so off point undecided
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by GuyFawkes: 1:40am On May 29, 2020
MedicH:
Say no to racism! say no to racism!! But nigerian police killed 18 innocent people because they did not stay at their homes during lockdown. Why is nobody talking about that?

Where they killed because of their skin colour?
If you can't define racism at this stage of your existence then your education might be wasted.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by GuyFawkes: 1:40am On May 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

After crying racism, this same black men won't mind tearing a white woman pussy with their cucumber.

Hypocrites all of them.
Another dumb one spotted.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by GuyFawkes: 2:20am On May 29, 2020
kendrick9:
You are really dumb...
Next time seek information before polluting this space with fabricated lies

Sorry was meant for that dumb lady.
Apologies
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by kendrick9(m): 3:25am On May 29, 2020
GuyFawkes:

You're a stupid dvmb self hating dimwit
Bloody Liar, where did you read he was drunk while driving?
You must be so proud of yourself for fabricating lies
Guy why are you quoting me?
Please direct your insult the right person not me
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by GuyFawkes: 4:05am On May 29, 2020
sexylassie2:

See, it common sense, if you obey police command, you won't be harrased or attack.

If you give someone respect, they respect you back.

I hope you know that the blackman who died was drunk while driving.

You're a stupid dvmb self hating dimwit
Bloody Liar, where did you read he was drunk while driving?
You must be so proud of yourself for fabricating lies
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by PromixTuhh(m): 6:01am On May 29, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Slave trade is a popular practice among Sub Sahara Africans and Middle Eastern cultures since time memorial, it was mentioned in the bible and Quran and hardly condemned by both Abrahamic regions

However, slaves were not treated with the highest level of disregard as was the case in western world.
[s][/s]
People like Martin Luther king JR had to risk their lives to sit in front ot a bus and permit Black man to vote in America.

They had to risk their lives to be able to access proper medical care etc.

Malcolm X and Martin Luther king still had to pay the ultimate price eventually for dearing to dream.
Get your facts straight. The Arabs were (are) the worst slave owners. They castrated the male slaves. By the way, who abolished slavery? When did slavery "officially" end in the Arab world? The recent case of the woman posted for sale on Facebook in Lebanon in just an example of modern-day slavery in the Arab world.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Opiletool(m): 6:18am On May 29, 2020
Lostz:

you are allowed to kill your black brother man but cry foul when they killed by a man of different colour?

until we learn to love and defend ourselves, we will forever be second class humans in the eyes of the world

Go and open a thread on that and wait for people to comment. This has nothing to do with that. Stop the unnecessary and dumb twists. English hard you? Where did mention anything about being cool with any stuff? Gtfo my mention Oga and stop talking out of context.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 6:21am On May 29, 2020
Opiletool:

Go and open a thread on that and wait for people to comment. This has nothing to do with that. Stop the unnecessary and dumb twists. English hard you? Where did mention anything about being cool with any stuff? Gtfo my mention Oga and stop talking out of context.

until you stop killing your fellow black, you have no right to complain about racism
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by PromixTuhh(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2020
Lordkross:

Most Nigerians are foolish and over-religious. Majority of those are the Christian's (I am one) who believe that Trump is somewhat Godsent.

Trump is a beats in sheep's clothing, he's an opportunist, he looks for weakness and takes advantage of it.

Ever wonder why Americans need the help of a Public speaker more than any country in the world? The answer is total brokenness. If you appeal to their hearts boom, you're in money (Votes in this case).

Trump is evil, in the midst of over 100k deaths, the highest in the world, he still talks voter numbers.

Buhari's body language on these hate killings in Nigeria and that of Trump is just the same.
It will continue until black wake up and take a stand.

America is even worse than a shithole country.
Oga, you watch too much CNN.
What were the leftists saying at the beginning of the pandemic? Check out what Bill DeBlasio, CNN, MSNBC etc. said.
What were they doing AFTER Trump closed the border? Again, check Nancy Pelosi et al.
What were they saying about hydroxy chloroquine which, by the way, had been proven to be effective?
How was the American economy?
How was the BLACK unemployment rate?
What did Trump do to the HBCUs?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by afroxyz: 8:12am On May 29, 2020
sniperr007:

Racism will always be here.
Until the black man proves himself as a race.
The white. Asians will see us as a lower race.

Meaning black countries have to unite to develop and not continue this cycle of poverty they pass to generations.

The black man proved himself while others were still scavenging. Its just that you refused to read
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by afroxyz: 8:15am On May 29, 2020
You would.never hear Jay Z speak up.like this. If its to talk about cars and clothes him go run that him big vagjna lips. That's why I miss 2 pac
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 8:42am On May 29, 2020
bakynes:

Tommy Hilfiger once said his clothes was not made for people of Colour and if he knew they would like his clothes like that he wouldnt have been a designer. Oprah invited him to her show and wanted to clarify if the statement she read was true and he indeed said Yes he made that statement and Oprah told him to leave. Oprah was also threatened with the police trying to buy a Jewlry in Switzerland because the Attendant didnt know who she was.
chai, this is real, this racist thing has gotten out of hand a long time ago, abeg our yahooboys should target the whites more. Call me a fraud sympathizer wor whate but look whats been happening in USA recently, there's a racist group I'm in on facey if u see what these whites spill about blacks u will understand that racism isn't ending anytime some.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sniperr007(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2020
afroxyz:

The black man proved himself while others were still scavenging. Its just that you refused to read

the last 3 centuries, what has the black man done collectively as a race.

We have decided to submit our will to the white/Asians while we kill and loot ourselves.

Which major human advancement has the black race pioneer?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Horus(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh_rVKXM-vk

Nigerian Star Wars actor John Boyega slams racist white people and police brutality in America
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:04am On Jun 03, 2020
bakynes:

Tommy Hilfiger once said his clothes was not made for people of Colour and if he knew they would like his clothes like that he wouldnt have been a designer. Oprah invited him to her show and wanted to clarify if the statement she read was true and he indeed said Yes he made that statement and Oprah told him to leave. Oprah was also threatened with the police trying to buy a Jewlry in Switzerland because the Attendant didnt know who she was.

Okay I searched for this racist footage of tommy Hilfiger and there's not a single shred of evidence on the net, he also denied it.

It's creepy how far they went to hide it, if it's true. His denial wasn't convincing.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:06am On Jun 03, 2020
baiaon:

This is an internet rumour.I watched the episode of the Oprah show he was on and he vehemently denied the rumour (I can't find the clip)
He appeared on the Wendy Williams show a few years ago and thesame issue was brought up and he still denied the claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve5YNphiysc&t=362s

Did you notice his body language? Way off!!
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Lordkross(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2020
PromixTuhh:

Oga, you watch too much CNN.
What were the leftists saying at the beginning of the pandemic? Check out what Bill DeBlasio, CNN, MSNBC etc. said.
What were they doing AFTER Trump closed the border? Again, check Nancy Pelosi et al.
What were they saying about hydroxy chloroquine which, by the way, had been proven to be effective?
How was the American economy?
How was the BLACK unemployment rate?
What did Trump do to the HBCUs?

Haha!!! Funny you think CNN should be our only source in this day and age. You see nothing wrong with Trump and his decisive political style but call out Buhari for nothing responding when his kingsmen (Fulani) unleash mayhem in some sections of the country. This is double standards.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Give up this myopic facts of yours,go read how Romans, Egyptians, Persians treat their slaves.

Send me. Ur phone number.. I am interested in that iPhone 6s plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tolu Oniru A.k.a Toolz Shows Off Her Perfect Curves. / Ini Edo, Tonto Dike In Alleged Lesbianism Scandal / Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.