Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) (41081 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:49am On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Suddenly it affect us because we are black, let there be unity, but in the side, white women are better than Nigerian women.

Who una dey deceive?

I wonder...

I thought white women are better and want them. Which one come be racism again? Are Nigerian/black men not loved and wanted all over the world again?

6 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
please delete this, it's obvious you didn't take your history lessons serious

Lol, who is talking about textbook here. You read what they told you. Go and research on the real experiences. Also, is that the only thing you saw there lol, my friend, you know nothing about colonialism. The South African scenario should have given you a clue.

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sonofanarchy(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

If I can deal with Nigerian men and their chauvinism, racism na just extra. Bother about yourselves, it is obviously new for you guys not to be worshipped. Black men should stop being the most troublesome men across the globe. Respect your hosts.
excellent
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
we no dey brag am, nothing they here, I wish to even come back naija
I hear u wink keep on fooling yourself bro grin cheesy
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:50am On May 28, 2020
Artwasdcase:
The other guys statement was on point and john boyega jumped the gun in replying him. Racism is Racism irrespective of who's at the receiving end.
It dont matter if you're black, white, Oliver yellow
If you're discriminated against on the basis of color, that's racism
Boyega replied him perfectly. Racism by whites against blacks is the mother of all racisms. That is what Boyega was addressing when that guy jumped in and attempted to lecture him on other forms of racism.

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Suddenly it affect us because we are black, let there be unity, but in the side, white women are better than Nigerian women.

Who una dey deceive?
You utterly generalized and assumed every male on nairaland are part of those who rant about women? did you go through my profile and see topics/comments of me ranting? Not everything is gender related. The earlier you realise, the better.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Give up this myopic facts of yours,go read how Romans, Egyptians, Persians treat their slaves.
You are the Myopic one

You should rather read the true story of slavery in America and how 70% of inmates in American prison today are blacks.

Even some white Americans acknowledge the fact that blacks are not treated fairly in America.

Stop trying to sound smart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sonofanarchy(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2020
Heistman:
I hear u wink keep on fooling yourself bro grin cheesy
no loud am alaye
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by 900warriorz: 11:51am On May 28, 2020
expert234:

You clearly don't know the meaning of the last statement you wrote.

Sine you are apologetically black, then you should be apologising for being black.

Na thunder go fire autocorrect....I don correct am bro. Thanks kiss
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 11:52am On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

I wonder...

I thought white women are better and want them. Which one come be racism again? Are Nigerian/black men not loved and wanted all iver the world again?

Haha, let them continue protesting online over stupid issues.

You can never trust black men, they have 2 mouths.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Why is boyega acting in white people movies, if white people are racists, he should come to nollywood and leave racists white people alone.
lol ....take a deep breath and relax ...read the crap u posted one more time and delete it this time
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sonofanarchy(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You are the one that sounds stupid. He said he is not saying there arent other forms of racism. White on black racism is by far the worst, it gave birth to the others. The said a black men was killed by cops and you are her talking about black entitlement, do you even know the meaning of entitlement?
what does an almajiri know? Please get Lost udder
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Princedapace(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
It’s high time that black voices got louder than the sirens since the low self esteem exhibited by the white supremacists can’t be curtailed embarassed

lol, racism will end the day blacks even stop killing and hate on them selves!

Look at what happens in South Africa!

look at our country where systematic racism is taking place!

Abeg, make una free whitie until we fix our own mess

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 11:53am On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

You utterly generalized and assumed every male on nairaland are part of those who rant about women? did you go through my profile and see topics/comments of me ranting? Not everything is gender related. The earlier you realise, the better.

Why aren't you even concern about the black policemen of Nigeria that kill other black people here everyday.

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2020
pocohantas:

If I can deal with Nigerian men and their chauvinism, racism na just extra. Bother about yourselves, it is obviously new for you guys not to be worshipped. Black men should stop being the most troublesome men across the globe. Respect your hosts.
okay!! But George does not have a second chance at life, we are talking about human life and not some gender gimmick. he is dead, do we know how many more will be killed cause they are black male/female. I hope you know the institution over there isn't targeting gender but race. if you believe you are never going to step your foot offshore, what about close friends, family?
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 11:57am On May 28, 2020
Heistman:
lol ....take a deep breath and relax ...read the crap u posted one more time and delete it this time

Come and delete it for me.

Boyega acts in white movies, want to be popular for white audience also collect white people's money and I am sure, must have dated a white girl before.

If white people are so racists, how come he has that opportunities in their world.

If white people are racists then he should move to nollywood.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:58am On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

After crying racism, this same black men won't mind tearing a white woman pussy with their cucumber.

Hypocrites all of them.
Didn't you see white folks during the protest? Is it all white that are racists?

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

okay!! But George does not have a second chance at life, we are talking about human life and not some gender gimmick. he is dead, do we know how many more will be killed cause they are black male/female. I hope you know the institution over there isn't targeting gender but race. if you believe you are never going to step your foot offshore, what about close friends, family?

Wait, are you trying to say, black people officers in the US do not kill black men.

What of black on black violence?

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Boyega acts in white movies, want to be popular for white audience also collect white people's money and I am sure, must have dated a white girl before.

If white people are so racists, how come he has that opportunities in their world.

If white people are racists then he should move to nollywood.
Didn't you see where he said he hates "white racists", he never said he hates whites. Are you really this bitter or you want us all to say their are no white racists?

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2020
jchioma:
embarassed

My blood just dey boil after watching that clip.

These guys must be possessed or something. That was pure murder by a wicked and sick soul.

Thanks John for calling it out.
Justice must be served.
My only problem is, thos guys vidoeing, yes they tried but dem for throw bottles at them especially that police man pinning him at the floor, e for give the man space to breath.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Ogaonos: 12:01pm On May 28, 2020
Artwasdcase:
The other guys statement was on point and john boyega jumped the gun in replying him. Racism is Racism irrespective of who's at the receiving end.
It dont matter if you're black, white, Oliver yellow
If you're discriminated against on the basis of color, that's racism
but white racism is bad.but have notice DT black race is d most hated race on d world which is sad but also notice DT we as black don't like to look inward to our race.there too much of disunity in d black race.for example African america look dwn on Africa to be point DT they don't want to be called African American s but black America DT d reason why they are suffering economic reproach how because they turn there back on ours Africans .we see white investing in Africa thru south Africa like Forbes mag,MTV Netflix but u don't see ebony mag even bet came late Nd u remember hw they treated our Africa artiste in their awards.america is good south Africa racism is d worst they live in isolation DT why u hardly see events DT pple frm white/black attend.nd instead of d black south Africa to have sense Nd collect d brain in Africa Nd dev.give only biz visa.or visa DT only bring brilliant minds to d country Nd develop to be strong.they choose xenophobic.dt why I respect d Israelis they look inwards form their nation Nd became grt Nd move on.
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by DrayZee: 12:01pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
why do people with low brain cells always quick to react with out assimilating the contents being displayed before their cracked cheap Chinese phone? please read the reply he gave to the Nigerian mofo , your partner in asslicking,he thinks he's gonna do giveaway
He doesn’t hate white people, He hates racists who are white, because they’re obviously the ones whose hate has led to death of millions. They’re the ones who use positions of law enforcement to kill people they don’t like.

Count your own brain cells before checking that of others. I wonder how other white people understand him, but you a black, doesn’t.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Wait, are you trying to say, black people officers in the US do not kill black men.

What of black on black violence?
Is this the bone of contention? stop deviating. it is something we are all aware of that blacks are being targeted. from your assumption, since white cops kill whites too then their is nothing like racism there. The bone of contention is will a defenceless/harmless white man be killed like that without even resisting arrest?

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:04pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

All the ones you Nigerian men have killed in this Nigeria nko? Why didn’t you cry like this? Do you know how many your brothers are planning to kill right now? Cultism, drug trafficking, yahoo yahoo, ritual killings, thuggery, terrorism, una carry all the bad character for body.

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Kingproy(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2020
iamadonis2:
Trump emboldened America's white population.

Modified

So some Nairalanders have been quoting me with rude and offensive comments. I'll address you all now:

1. For the guy who assumed I'm a kid cos of my opinion. Who's thought process is immature now?
2. Why am I accusing Trump. His body language is offensive. He believes in restoring America's glory particularly for the Whites in America. Anyone saw Trump WH briefing fracas with the Reporter? Trump was mad racist in that clip. It's not just about the Blacks now; Trump is encouraging a look-down on Immigrants in the US.

Trump ain't racist, cos his wife is not white
Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Tmb78(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

If [/b]white people [b][/b]are so racists, how come he has that opportunities in their world.

If [b][/b]white people[b]
are racists then he should move to nollywood.
You keep misconstruing him.
HE SAID WHITE RACISTS. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 12:07pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

Didn't you see where he said he hates "white racists". he never said he hates whites are you really this bitter or you want us all to say their are no white racists?

For the black man mind, anybody that do not give the black man way is a racist.

If they deny a black Man visa ,they must be racist.

If a white girl says she doesn't date black men, she must be racist.

If a white man fights with a black man, the white man must be racist.

If a white man argues with a black man, the white man must be racist

If a white man beat up a black man, the white man must be racist.

Una black men dey suffer from paranoia

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Fragility6: 12:07pm On May 28, 2020
900warriorz:
On a more serious note, If only Africa can rise up to the giant in them, shun ethnic bigotry, mediocrity, racism and develop the continent, no continent would have been greater than Africa...the only reasons why they hate us is coz we have what they don't and that is why they always rise in technology thinking we can feel inferior with it.

Fvck that shit...

#WE ARE UNAPOLOGETICALLY BLACKS cool
Same blacks dat don't love themselves. Oga stand up weda ur fellow black no go sell u out. Go watch queen n slim movie of two blacks dat killed a police in self defense. A white family hid dem and refused to tell the police .D white Man n his wife were eventually arrested. Las las twaz a fellow black dat sold dem out...We blacks are a funny lot

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by j1mmy: 12:07pm On May 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
It’s high time that black voices got louder than the sirens since the low self esteem exhibited by the white supremacists can’t be curtailed embarassed

I'm afraid it won't be easy as long as blacks are responsible for tribalism, hatred and killings of other blacks.
In america where there is a single Black American group, Black Americans are responsible for over 90% of the violence and deaths of other black Americans.

In Africa (as a continent), There is hatred and violence by some Black nations against other Black nations
Inside Countries, there are many black on black tribal discrimination, violence and deaths

Globally, Research and statistics show a single African tribe called IGBO is responsible for the hatred of black people due to their drug dealing and criminal activities.

charity begins at home!

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
sexylassie2:

Why aren't you even concern about the black policemen of Nigeria that kill other black people here everyday.

I am concerned about that as that also affects me, I reside here, have friends, family and close associates. The term racism is different from all scenerio you brought up. Police brutality here is an institutionalized crime that happens for some purpose of power play or money. when whites, Asians or Arabs are being targeted, then it's racism. Doesn't take away the fact that our police are bad too.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
sonofanarchy:
what does an almajiri know? Please get Lost udder
You wanted to argue on with me but when you looked within, all you found was emptiness. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2020
Shegzy8:

Is this the bone of contention? stop deviating. it is something we are all aware of that blacks are being targeted. from your assumption, since white cops kill whites too then their is nothing like racism there. The bone of contention is will a defenceless/harmless white man be killed like that without even resisting arrest?

If the defenseless black man is resisting arrest, peoplego do their job.

In Nigeria too, you might end up in 6 feet if you resist arrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Omoni Oboli: "I Still Have A Flat Stomach After Having 3 Grown Boys" / DJ Cuppy Flawless In New Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.