Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,532 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

If It Were You What Would You Have Done?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were You What Would You Have Done?? (2238 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If It Were You What Would You Have Done?? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 29, 2020
tobechi74:

There is a great difference between rape and forceful sex. rape means unconsented sex.That means without permission.

Ladies body respond to touch and words. If an armed robber, makes her relax, touches her gently, speaks certain words to her earing,,,her body will be receptive to orgasm.

A lady once married her rapist claiming it was the best sex she Eva had

Seriously?? U think you are making sense...??
Re: If It Were You What Would You Have Done?? by Rumor2ruth: 9:27pm On May 29, 2020
Size of dick has nothing to do with ogasm, all you need do is to learn pre-intimacy that will first burst her brain and then different sex styles that will even make her cum readily. Do this and thank me later.
Re: If It Were You What Would You Have Done?? by baralatie(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2020
Brytesp:
Pls mind my typing ....There was an argument btwn some guys at my working place abt a post they saw on fb... it was pretty intense..... here it goes..

Let's assume you r the man in this situation...
You met your wife as a virgin, and you guys got married with 2 kids.. She's everything you ever wanted in a woman, honest, loyal, supportive, caring, understanding, a good mother to your children etc.
Everything is going on well Except for the fact that she hasn't reached orgasm so she doesn't knw how it feels cause you r the only sex partner she has...

[s]Unfortunately for u guys your house was invaded by 3 or 4 armed robbers and they proceeded in raping your wife in your presence... during this activity while she was been raped, instead of her screaming and crying from the torture and defilement, she was moaning and kept on saying "harder harder, pls dnt stop, faster!".. And she reached orgasm for the first time in her life, And all these happened right in front of you.... what would you do if you were the husband.... smiley[/s]
You guys should stop fantasizing that when a women is being raped that it is equated to consensual sex.
That is why Harvey Weinstein and crew got into trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ 2 Sites That Pay For Commenting On Articles And Clicking On Ads (screenshots) / Midnight Prank Angered My Wife & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.