Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

She's Getting Married Tomorrow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Getting Married Tomorrow (4229 Views)

She's getting married to her friend's ex / I'm Dating Her Friend Now She's Getting Jealous / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 11:09am On May 28, 2020
Good morning everyone.
Today being May the 28 baffles me how immoral our society have become. Am a guy of 23 and I still cherish all my parents taught me concerning girls.
On a serious note, I stay in Benue state, makurdi precisely. There's this particular family in my neighbourhood where a girl is about getting married. Am so happy for her. She's just 19-20 years of age. My Major concern is how she lived her life to this very point. This girl never stays one place. Always with different street guys. We've caught her and her sisters having sex with different guys in uncomplicated buildings. Even by 11:30pm, she with her sisters still roam about the street at night. The bad part of it is how smelling their body is. Believe me, you can't stand it. Tomorrow, this girl is getting married to an average man we've never seen before. I just find it so funny how those street guys she slept with will be looking at her and her husband to be. Am sure they will say ''see this girl wey we don chop finish''. U dey wait for mango make e ripe you no know say street guys don chop am with salt.
Haba, what's all these na? Aren't they any decent girl in makurdi again? They are so immoral. I do compare them to the town service buses we have here. Different people don enter commot. This isn't a hate speech but if we must tell ourselves the truth, you will agree with me that majority of makurdi girls are spoilt. Totally spoilt and very cheat. Cheaper than a cup of fresh pepper.
Am talking of the TIV people of Makurdi.
Its just my thought about everything.
No hard feelings pls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Clinghton: 11:12am On May 28, 2020
People like that live around the world, pray you don't fall victim in marring them.

4 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Oluromantic: 11:13am On May 28, 2020
He who has cap, has no head to wear it on. He who has head has no cap.

4 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by GuestLog: 11:13am On May 28, 2020
No matter how bad or evil you are... There's always someone in the world for you!

If we all are judged by our past, God will remove his eyes from the Earth forever.

4 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 11:14am On May 28, 2020
Clinghton:
People like that live around the world, pray you don't fall victim in marring them.
that's true. I believe if u do no wrong, then no wrong will ever come to you. Maybe we should be selective in immoral things we indulge ourselves in.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 11:16am On May 28, 2020
GuestLog:
No matter how bad or evil you are... There's always someone in the world for you!

If we all are judged by our past, God will remove his eyes from the Earth forever.
Yeah, that's true. If u base here in makurdi, you will know what am talking about
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Queenserah26(f): 11:18am On May 28, 2020
Well Said!
{quote author=GuestLog post=90044930]No matter how bad or evil you are... There's always someone in the world for you!

If we all are judged by our past, God will remove his eyes from the Earth forever.[/quote]
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Yuceeluv(f): 11:21am On May 28, 2020
The thing about bad living is that, it will catch up with you one day. Probably when you have put it all behind you. IT IS NOT WORTH IT! Yes our God is a merciful God. Still, do not mock Him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 11:23am On May 28, 2020
Yuceeluv:
The thing about bad living is that, it will catch up with you one day. Probably when you have put it all behind you. IT IS NOT WORTH IT! Yes our God is a merciful God. Still, do not mock Him.
Oh my God! My dear, may God bless you abundantly

5 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Bartork(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
U dey wait for mango make e ripe you no know say street guys don chop am with salt.

Funny.

Both the chopper and the one chopped will still pay for their deeds

If you want to stay put stay put.

You can't control the society

Live and let live

9 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Notateflonguy(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2020
GuestLog:

Pray you don't fall in the hands of an evil lady baba...all this ones wey you dey talk no level
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Bizibi(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
Move on.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Affable0709(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2020
You'll live longer if you mind your business.

You're not a saint.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by divineuk(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2020
Young man are you being jealous or what...what’s your business with how she lived her life before marriage? Yes she is getting married like you said (e shock u) I believe her husband loves her so mind your business

7 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 2:00pm On May 28, 2020
divineuk:
Young man are you being jealous or what...what’s your business with how she lived her life before marriage? Yes she is getting married like you said (e shock u) I believe her husband loves her so mind your business
Lol... There's a difference between marrying someone out out love and marrying someone because she got pregnant for you

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 2:02pm On May 28, 2020
Affable0709:
You'll live longer if you mind your business.

You're not a saint.
No one is a saint My brother. But that doesn't make our level of deeds the same.
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by divineuk(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Lol... There's a difference between marrying someone out out love and marrying someone because she got pregnant for you
the fact still remains they are getting married so mind you business because I know the girl in question may not even know someone like you exist even if she do she may not even want to have anything to do with you who call yourself a saint. Talk true if you had the opportunity wouldn’t you have had sex with her? You came here to call someone smelling. Since she is smelling why not get her a good soap and perfume. Hide your face jor Na people like you worst pass
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by divineuk(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

no you are a saint
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 2:09pm On May 28, 2020
divineuk:
the fact still remains they are getting married so mind you business because I know the girl in question may not even know someone like you exist even if she do she may not even want to have anything to do with you who call yourself a saint. Talk true if you had the opportunity wouldn’t you have had sex with her? You came here to call someone smelling. Since she is smelling why not get her a good soap and perfume. Hide your face jor Na people like you worst pass
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by merieam16(f): 2:10pm On May 28, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

wat really ur point go 2 d wedding 2mor nd enjoy free party rice abi e dey pain u say u neva chop d girl ni

2 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 2:11pm On May 28, 2020
divineuk:
Not surprised at all. Sure you go after anything that wears skirt. My brother, in case u don't know, some body odor can't be done away with soap and water. It could be spiritual. No hard feelings abeg

3 Likes

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by divineuk(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Not surprised at all. Sure you go after anything that wears skirt. My brother, in case u don't know, some body odor can't be done away with soap and water. It could be spiritual. No hard feelings abeg
you shouldn’t make her your problem by bringing her on nl it’s non of your business no be u born her
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 2:13pm On May 28, 2020
merieam16:
wat really ur point go 2 d wedding 2mor nd enjoy free party rice abi e dey pain u say u neva chop d girl ni
No be every free food person dey chop na. Why I no go attend the party? U want make this lockdown kill me
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 2:15pm On May 28, 2020
divineuk:
you shouldn’t make her your problem by bringing her on nl it’s non of your business no be u born her
read and learn. You mustn't say something
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by divineuk(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2020
merieam16:
that’s just his problem I believe he tried and failed that’s why he is so pained life is so unpredictable never you wright off anyone in life
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by divineuk(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

read and learn. You mustn't say something
there’s nothing there to learn you never believed someone like her can still get married but she proved people like you wrong. Locate the nearest transformer and do the needful
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by merieam16(f): 2:20pm On May 28, 2020
divineuk:
that’s just his problem I believe he tried and failed that’s why he is so pained life is so unpredictable never you wright off anyone in life
like seriously, i guess he was so jolted seeing d girl get married
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by divineuk(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2020
merieam16:
like seriously, i guess he was so jolted seeing d girl get married
he should go and kill himself
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Dannyfan(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2020
Are you a TIV? Like you're painting them bad. People like you were the ones spreading lies years ago that TIV people allow strangers to sleep with their wives. Which is not true. Immorality is not peculiar to a tribe it is universal. It might shock you what your mother, sisters, probably wife n daughters are doing behind you. Immorality is bad but your write up is centralised on a Tribe and Makurdi, you just use the girl as a subject.

1 Like

Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by merieam16(f): 2:28pm On May 28, 2020
divineuk:
he should go and kill himself
lol
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by maya007: 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
Aprokoooooo mind ur business...really o its a shame seeing a guy doing wat a lady is known for ur own is so bad cause it advanced u brought it online....b a man pls not a sissy
Re: She's Getting Married Tomorrow by Psalmspsalms: 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
divineuk:
there’s nothing there to learn you never believed someone like her can still get married but she proved people like you wrong. Locate the nearest transformer and do the needful
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / Nkechi Blessing Showing The World Her Full Package (PHOTOS) / So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.