Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. (4410 Views)

Million Money Project, Amass Ethereum With This / The Million Money Team / Million Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by alphonsus(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
its all a ponzi scheme if you dont refer you wont earn anything
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Ejiga4: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
AjayOfficial:
Who says it’s no a legitimate business and why do u think the guy cannot get people to sign up? My brother,network marketing business is a very legitimate business,it’s not a get rich quick scheme,you guys are looking for where to put money and the money will just be tripled and given back to u without doing any work, my dear wake up from your dream, if u see any business like that run from it,there is no free lunch even in Freetown, if u are willing to put in effort and work towards it,go ahead and invest in etherium, it is legitimate and it pays in the long run, am into it and many other network marketing business, and trust me they are your pathway to financial freedom

100% working and real way to earn money.
Contact me for more details 08139676748
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by nappy760(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Both million money and forsage are good programs based on the ethereum block chain on which both are implemented ....
1. They are transparent and decentralized.
2. peer to peer payment .

People prefer Forsage because the promise of not needing to refer and earning is attractive.

You will eventually earn if you don't refer but if you compare what you earn to what you invested, the best you get is 50%

So after you get that earning , you will be expected to use it to open the next slot before before you can earn any thing again.

Eventually you will have to still use another money from your pocket to open other slots if you ever want to earn without referring.

With million money , you use a one time amount and 2 referalls to signup.

Once you have your 2 referalls and they also have their own referalls who also do same ...that's all it takes.

Note both programs are not get-rich-quick schemes so if you are expecting big money fast fast do not bother about it.

I am into both so I will like you to look into both and understand it well so you know how it works.
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Sheghzymilly(m): 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Introduce me to the one you are doing now.
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by toyinakin(f): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Basically, Million Money Smart Contract is simply designed for easy, faster & secured transactions which enables one to accumulate Ethereum.

Imagine a system where all you need do is bring in two serious partners, with a minimum capital of (N5000) and you could be earning over two million naira, every three months!!

Yes! in every three month

How can this be achieved?
by attending our training classes and by following the foot steps of leaders/earners.
https:///2348060078017
If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"
End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means "Effort Never Dies"
If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means "Next Opportunity".
So Let's be positive
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
zinny377:

Your friend means well. ETHEREUM million money is not a scam. The only issue is you can't move if the referral chain is cut....i heard about it since the beginning of the year but haven't invested due to referral wahala, moving forward you can instead buy some ETHEREUM and hold on to it since the price appreciates over time.

Btw, you can send me a mail or quote me with your number so i can introduce you to an investment you dont have to refer in order to earn and they are not ponzi

Goodluck!
09035177889.. I would love to know also
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Waxingtech(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Etherium milion money is a scam that will end in premium tear
can you explain this statement you just made ��‍♂️
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by michaelibeh2: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Dibblez:
Here's my advice to you. Million money is legit, I did it for 3 weeks, and I made close to 50k. But there's a better platform, a friend introduced me to. I risked and joined it. And I don't wanna brag but I've made almost 300k in less than a month. Ethereum million money is very legit, cause I and many others out there have earned from it. But trust me their poilcy of refferals is too stressful. Thats why I left them. Where I am now, i just dey sleep dey earn! grin grin grin

Which platform are you talking about, please can you introduce it to me.
michaelibeh1990@gmail.com
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Samseen(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Million money makes sense, DM 08156781155 to join our train, where we can get assist with downlines from spillover.
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by ennygal: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Interested. Please message me on 08024419070. Thank you
Dibblez:
Here's my advice to you. Million money is legit, I did it for 3 weeks, and I made close to 50k. But there's a better platform, a friend introduced me to. I risked and joined it. And I don't wanna brag but I've made almost 300k in less than a month. Ethereum million money is very legit, cause I and many others out there have earned from it. But trust me their poilcy of refferals is too stressful. Thats why I left them. Where I am now, i just dey sleep dey earn! grin grin grin
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by toyinakin(f): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Etheteum million money is legit and it pays if you can work and get your downline . if you need to know more send a message I will be glad to assist you. https:///2348060078017

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by jom28gy(m): 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chidonsky:
it is a network marketing business using ethereum blockchain as custodian.It is a business of referrals,where if you don't refer you won't grow.But if am to advice you i will ask you not to invest since it is not a straight business.They are just using ethereum as cover up because that business is pyramid business.
which one is straight forward business
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Chidonsky: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
jom28gy:
which one is straight forward business
that is business that has nothing to do referral.
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by jom28gy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chidonsky:
that is business that has nothing to do referral.
ok which business is that
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Chidonsky: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
jom28gy:
ok which business is that
dm me
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Ethereum million money is real not a scam myself is also doing it and am even in level 2 now even part of d ethereum awarded to me have sold some so if dey is anyone interested in it
Kindly text me in my whatapp number:09020919582
No dull moment at all one of my boss is even in level about 492000 his is earnings now
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by jom28gy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chidonsky:
dm me
I have dm you
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by isartha2000: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
I invested in million money three months ago and have not made a dime.However, I've discovered a new legit way of getting lots of etherum without paying a dime.Just.contactme on WhatsApp for more details +2348069527951
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by depuis(f): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pls I'm interested in the straightforward link. Even if u work hard and ur downliners r not putting up efforts, wetin u gain?
gochicely@yahoo.com
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Angelwhite1996(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Pls if you have the money for registration, I'll advice you to invest in Ethereum million money...It's 100% real
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Adbiz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well, Ethereum million money is dope, but Forsage is doper grin you know why? I Belong to fast and growing network community where people who can't refer earn periodically in short while from the excess spillover and spill under... How does it feels to wake up to some dolls in your wallet every morning. Join the earning train.... Whatsapp
now. 0nine0six52five103seven
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by yusman14(m): 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
nizelgirl:
Don't invest look for a legit business and invest.
Which legit business can you recommend?
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by yusman14(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
zinny377:

Your friend means well. ETHEREUM million money is not a scam. The only issue is you can't move if the referral chain is cut....i heard about it since the beginning of the year but haven't invested due to referral wahala, moving forward you can instead buy some ETHEREUM and hold on to it since the price appreciates over time.

Btw, you can send me a mail or quote me with your number so i can introduce you to an investment you dont have to refer in order to earn and they are not ponzi

Goodluck!
Can I send an email too??
I want to invest...
or drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by Queenlyz: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ethereum is a good investment cos the price bus still very affordable join me on d cheapest smart contract Argos. Are you new to Ethereum SMART CONTRACT where sign up fee is 0.03Eth, 0.05Eth or 0.1Eth and finding it difficult to build?

Then join Argos with just 0.0063Eth which is about $1.53/N591 and learn to grow it to over 3.5Million ETH in no distant time. What's app me on 080 thirty six two two six seven zero
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by AbrahamOfor(m): 2:27am On Jun 14, 2020
zinny377:

Goodluck!
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by anzaku47(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Dibblez:
And you did not tell us where you are, haba oga no chop alone oo.. �
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by anzaku47(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Obierika:

Any business that solely depends on your referring new people is a Ponzi Scheme and therefore a scam.

Run very far from it!
What of bitcoin, hope is legit?
Re: Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. by zinny377(f): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2020
yusman14:
Can I send an email too??
I want to invest...
or drop your WhatsApp number

Send me a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Ways To Make Millions In 2014 / Has MBA Trading And Capital Crashed? / Newly Discovered Site For Earning Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.