Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) (86098 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Pictures Of University Of Ilorin, The Better By Far / Checkout The Worst Waec Result So Far (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2020
Great Ife
Shegzy8:

I just dey laugh am, e no Sabi say na oau get the land from campus to Moro, so many lands for front of asherifa, the land reach general, oau farm almost reach ilesha. And Ife na in be the second largest area for osun.
I noticed most OAU students never got to see/know the length and breadth of the school. it was until part3(2015) na in I flex some of my guys enter quarters.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Karac: 11:53pm On May 30, 2020
andrewtosin:
From pg hall to academics and back grin

Lol... U dey mind am.. He probably just did reg and disappeared, then reappear when there is exam or test grin
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Grateful02(m): 2:19am On May 31, 2020
So I read this thread from page1-11..me laughing when I've been considering Abu Zaria or OAU for my masters
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2020
Which building is this @1st picture?
BOOOMNAIJA:
Proud to be a BSc and MSc graduate of Oba Awon University (OAU).

Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Horlickz77(m): 11:07am On May 31, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, I graduated from UNN and I know Unilorin very well.

Unilorin has large unused land.
E plenty self.

They should have the 2nd largest landmass after ABU

Unilorin is the largest landmass followed by oau
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by neuroboy4: 11:50am On May 31, 2020
Mad oo. Sand everywhere. No tarred roads. Unilorin is not fine abeg.
Re: Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) by Antichristus: 2:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Bleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Turns Into A Mermaid At Fagunwa Hall, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / "I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.