Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives (33655 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / Buhari Seeks Fresh N819bn Loan, Domestic Debts Hit N22.57tn / FG Seeks Fresh $1.2 Billion Loan From Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2020
Noel19:

I'm sorry for thinking I rained on your parade.

A slowpoke will always be a slowpoke and no amount of education can diffuse it.

It's all in your head! The ability to turn your life around and become useful to your family and the society.

Take my advice, heed the call, and see the message and not the messenger so that you'll not end up inside one "Baba Ijebu" joint forecasting coupled with moving from one street to the other in search of mad people like you asking them to give you "Two Sure" numbers that will make you win 10 million Naira with just 100 Naira.

Please this is a clarion call!

I didn't read the gibberish you wrote. This is just a random response.
Since you're good at writing epistles, why don't you earn some MONEY with it, instead being a NL E-beggar?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by bluebay(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2020
Incase you don’t know, Nigeria is on 12years Lease
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Temptee101(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2020
That was the main reason the lifeless dullard fought tooth and nail to install that fat buffoon as the SP.

Nigeria was finished but buhari just got her buried.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by shadeyinka(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
That's our able president, we love you sir. Ride on
You own children will pay out of this debt without knowing what they are paying for!

Kwantinu!
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by babsthegreat: 5:04pm On May 28, 2020
Wetin borrow again chai
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Noel19: 5:06pm On May 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

I didn't read the gibberish you wrote. This is just a random response.
Since you're good at writing epistles, why don't you earn some MONEY with it, instead being a NL E-beggar?
He pain am wella!

“It is alleged that the best way to hide something from a mumu and black man like you is to put it in a book.

Please try and read, even if you feel is gibberish, for your sake abeg so you won't end up in a motor park shouting; "Ojuelegba, Stadium Barrack..........enter with ya change o....., driver owa' o...Oloyin Opomo' O.... ?
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Temptee101(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2020
Why can't this useless covid 19 do justice to this dullard once and for all, let's Nigeria and Nigerians have peace
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Temptee101(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2020
element44:
Nigeria have been caged! Another loan? For God sake how can we leave our country to Buhari and APC as a party to just come and destroy our country and put us in debt slavery like this! Truth be be told this government has nothing to offer anymore. We must arise and put an end to these nonsense!!

Nigeria is not yet a country until she is completely dismantled and broken into different parts.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Ogilinsaka: 5:10pm On May 28, 2020
Noel19:

May God punish you and your fellows for still voting for him

It is not a curse but the truth

We don't need people like you in this country because you guys will never learn from your mistakes.

Come 2023 you'll still collect 500 and 50 Agege bread to vote for APC again.

I wish Corona Virus to flush most of you all, you and your likes. Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery and it's very hard to correct so the best for well meaning Nigerians is to have people like you and your likes go into oblivion.

Myndd44 please caution this man. This forum is not for troublesome people.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2020
Noel19:

He pain am wella!

“It is alleged that the best way to hide something from a mumu and black man like you is to put it in a book.

Please try and read, even if you feel is gibberish, for your sake abeg so you won't end up in a motor park shouting; "Ojuelegba, Stadium Barrack..........enter with ya change o....., driver owa' o...Oloyin Opomo' O.... ?

Again I said, your stupidity and profound learning disabilities didn't make you realise I don't represent your worst fears

You're just here with your empty head as an internet troll with absolutely nothing to contribute. Failed son of a road side beggar

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Noel19: 5:30pm On May 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Again I said, your stupidity and profound learning disabilities didn't make you realise I don't represent your worst fears

You're just here with your empty head as an internet troll with absolutely nothing to contribute. Failed son of a road side beggar

In other to avoid being tagged gullible, you have pitched sides with people who rushed into attacking anyone that's given them good advice.

Just like drunks can easily quote in their favor where Paul asked brother James to drink small for his stomach, people like you who wants to be seen as not being gullible now open their rotten teeth to call people internet trolls.

I won't advice you again, if you don't want to hearken unto the words of wisdom then "Like Oshiomole" GO AND DIE.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Legendguru: 5:34pm On May 28, 2020
Gbese
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Onyi22(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2020
chiunlimited:

Na Ogun go kill ur papa
E pain this idiot
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by SarkinYarki: 5:50pm On May 28, 2020
Carchoice:
This man will sell all of us before we know it.

Is he really aware of all these loans or some greedy elements are using their position to their advantage?

I can’t believe the Buhari I campaigned for is like this.

I’m still thankful we voted him because had it been we didn’t vote him, we would have thought he’s the solution to Nigeria’s problems.

You don't believe what ? Please dont provoke me !!!!

This man reminded you many times of how he didn't know how to make money and how he relied on personal loans all his life survive , how he built his house with loan , how he paid his kids school fees with loans and and he even claimed to use loan to purchase the APC presidential form and you still disregarded it voted him and now you want to be angry over his borrow borrow as president ? Hell No!!!

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Bimpe29: 5:50pm On May 28, 2020
This will end one day, on or before 29th May, 2023.

It has not been nice really.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2020
Noel19:

In other to avoid being tagged gullible, you have pitched sides with people who rushed into attacking anyone that's given them good advice.

Just like drunks can easily quote in their favor where Paul asked brother James to drink small for his stomach, people like you who wants to be seen as not being gullible now open their rotten teeth to call people internet trolls.

I won't advice you again, if you don't want to hearken unto the words of wisdom then "Like Oshiomole" GO AND DIE.

Again, I didn't read your trash. Go and learn GSOH otherwise stay off my mention if you can't play by the rules..
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by collitexnaira(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2020
This man will sell Nigeria before the end of his tenure in 2023
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Rexymania(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2020
This man will finish his country even before he leaves. God and Biafra save us
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2020
If you born pikin for this Nigeria na only debt their generation go Dy pay
naijanaso:
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, how many times I call you so. What is with you and borrowing? You don't add to anything. Your own is to always borrow. No wonder you couldn't manage ordinary cattle business to a boom level. I am not surprised you can't equally govern a complex country like ours. You have done your bit. We appreciate. You are now old. The economy is bigger than you. Pls just step aside and look for a professional to manage our country before you sell it off in the name of borrowing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Noel19: 6:11pm On May 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

Again, I didn't read your trash. Go and learn GSOH otherwise stay off my mention if you can't play by the rules..
What has GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR got to do with the rubbish you've been dishing out to me since?
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by precious1967(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
the rubber stamp house will approve it without delay
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by dokie: 6:15pm On May 28, 2020
sammieguze:
I love this government.

Buhari has consistently proven to be a record-breaker.

Set a record in 1983 and he just broke his record to set a new record again as the most useless, unintelligent, and insensitive government ever.

We are heavily indebted already as it is and he is consistently seeking to increase our debt portfolio by the day and we have 3 more years to go.

Only GOD can save us o.

Guy, na GOD fit save us.

As it is, our leadership structure is flawed.
The gullible and illiterate are more than sensible ones.
Greed will make some people sell their whole village for a morsel of meal
The whole legislative and judiciary are in Buhari's pocket so don't even think of impeachment.
So, what hope does the common man have?
As it is, all hope is lost. or not considering we were in this sort of situation with Abacha in 1995 before God came through.

You have oil in your head.

I've said it times without number that all these talk about taking our country back, revolution now, bla bla bla is a waste of time because of the imbalance in intelligence and poverty levels in the land. See the way one aboki was kicking deji adenyaju the other day.

Only God in heaven can save this country. There is no other way.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by frog12: 6:16pm On May 28, 2020
you wan become quick millionaire? join government! grin
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2020
Noel19:

What has GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR got to do with the rubbish you've been dishing out to me since?

At least I'm glad Google has taught you something your maggot filled brain never knew, thanks to me.

Dishing out to you? Like seriously? Who started it? Why did you jump into my mention?
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by eke28(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2020
Sai baba. Good morning Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by spal54: 6:23pm On May 28, 2020
borrow borrow president. Nigeria for sale
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by dokie: 6:24pm On May 28, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

When he told you in 2015 that he borrowed to buy his apc ticket, shey you people called him a humble man cheesy

Na wah for you o.

Do the man na oni gbese right from time.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Noel19: 6:30pm On May 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:

At least I'm glad Google has taught you something your maggot filled brain never knew, thanks to me.

Dishing out to you? Like seriously? Who started it? Why did you jump into my mention?
Chai! Take a look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see? Inferiority complex? Yes! that's what you're suffering from.

Because of u mention GSOH that wasn't even coined by you is what is shacking your brain.

Sorry, I taught I was talking to a person with a bit of IQ not knowing you're just another Dundee whose brain is filled with nothing but just coconut fluid.

Please if you're still a teenager or reason like one don't mention me again.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by ukojustin: 6:44pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by martinmiller: 7:12pm On May 28, 2020
You can't say Nigerians are fools, if so, what are you ? I had the opportunity to know some radical and brave minds, who know and understand the pros and cons of leadership and nation building, but alot of them are incapacitated and armless to do anything unless we re structure this country.

it will only get worse, because those looting the treasury are not ready to stop until they milk it dry. I can tell you for free, the 3arms of government is a colossal failure at all departments of this country, and not until we re structure this country I don't see a light at the end of its tunnel, better still revolution will take a hold.

plessis:
nigerians are fools and fools deserve to be exploited.

buhari Carry go.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2020
Noel19:

Chai! Take a look at yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see? Inferiority complex? Yes! that's what you're suffering from.

Because of u mention GSOH that wasn't even coined by you is what is shacking your brain.

Sorry, I taught I was talking to a person with a bit of IQ not knowing you're just another Dundee whose brain is filled with nothing but just coconut fluid.

Please if you're still a teenager or reason like one don't mention me again.

I didn't know you could see through your cheap phone.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Atittude: 7:20pm On May 28, 2020
Abi Bubu want to sell Nigeria? Abeg sell us to America or Canada.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Gives Simon Lalong Gift (Photos) / Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly / Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.