Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Top Nigerian Pastors And Church Founders That Died A Mysterious Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top Nigerian Pastors And Church Founders That Died A Mysterious Death (709 Views)

Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter / Burial Poster Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby In The Onitsha Fire Incident / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pastors And Church Founders That Died A Mysterious Death by Embase(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2020
Prophet can be best described as a person regarded as an inspired teacher or proclaimer of the will of God.
Nigeria has produced many prophets who have contributed immesenly to the humanity.

Their contributions are too numerous to mention and up till today their work still speaks for them.

Our investigative team at Glitter News Online analyzed four greatest Nigerian Prophets and their mysterious deaths.

Here are the Prophets who made our list:

1. MOSES ORIMOLADE TUNOLASE

Moses Orimolade Tunolase is the founder of the first African initiated church, the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim, which was established in 1925. The church was born out of the African Church founded by J.K Coker a former Church warden in Breadfruit church of Anglican communion among the Yoruba people in Western Nigeria.

His mysterious death
visit souce link below for more
https://yawabase.com/2020/05/top-nigerian-pastors-and-church-founders-that-dies-mysterious-death.html
Re: Top Nigerian Pastors And Church Founders That Died A Mysterious Death by Darato: 2:50pm On May 28, 2020
Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.

Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed This? / 2020 So Far / Did Your Aunty Or Older Relative Disvirgin You As A Boy. Share Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.