Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh (877 Views)

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe / A Very False Christian Belief About The Afterlife. / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 1:52pm On May 28, 2020
In short, the Christian belief is that Yahweh left heaven to enter Mary's womb attaching Himself to her placenta to obtain nutrients. Then after Jehovah was born He sucked his mother's breast. Yahweh was circumcised and two birds were killed for his presentation. Mary and Joseph even protected God from the evil king who wanted to kill Him as the Lord was still young and helpless. Yahweh was seen praying putting his face to the ground to another God for help. In the end Jehovah God was killed by the humans He created and death. When God was about to die, He shouted Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani. My Lord, My Lord, Why have you forsaken me? Here we see Yahweh accusing another Lord of abandoning Him! Death killed God for three 3 days (whether Thursday/Friday to Sunday)... And God was able to rise on the third day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
AntiChristian:
In short, the Christian belief is that Yahweh left heaven to enter Mary's womb attaching Himself to her placenta to obtain nutrients. Then after Jehovah was born He sucked his mother's breast. Yahweh was circumcised and two birds were killed for his presentation. Mary and Joseph even protected God from the evil king who wanted to kill Him as the Lord was still young and helpless. Yahweh was seen praying putting his face to the ground to another God for help. In the end Jehovah God was killed by the humans He created and death. When God was about to die, He shouted Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani. My Lord, My Lord, Why have you forsaken me? Here we see Yahweh accusing another Lord of abandoning Him! Death killed God for three 3 days (whether Thursday/Friday to Sunday)... And God was able to rise on the third day!

Quran's account said Allah got attracted to Maryam's vagina

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Quran 21:91 wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

Quran 66:12 Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by ContractKiller: 12:20pm On May 29, 2020
And the MUDSLIMES believe...

[img]https://images./2QxydXPeZ8njrE0FhSzcIo.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 2:00am On May 31, 2020
advocatejare:

Quran's account said Allah got attracted to Maryam's vagina

Your so called Holy Quran tells us about how Allah was boasting about how he blew his spirit(Ruh] into the فَرْج vagina(faraj/farjaha- her vaginaفَرْجَهَا ) of Mariam and impregnating Mariam in that process, and at the same time, your Allah was not brave enough to accept that he was the father of Jesus after he acknowledged the fact that it was after he blew his spirit into Mariam's vagina that she got pregnant with a holy son, Jesus.

The word used in the Arabic Quran is farjaha, which is the Arabic word for "her vaginaفَرْجَهَا" but the translators were ashamed that Allah could boast about how he was sniffing his spirit into the vagina of Mariam hence they deliberately translated farjaha into chastity.

Quran 21:91 wa-allatī aḥṣanat farjahā fanafakhnā fīhā min rūḥinā wajaʿalnāhā wa-ib'nahā āyatan lil'ʿālamīna

Quran 66:12 Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena

Sura 21:91
Wa-allati [and who] ahsanat [guarded] farjaha [vágina] fanafakhnā [so we breathed] feeha [therein] min [of] ruhina [our spirit] waja [and we] alnāhā [made her] wa-ibnahā [and her son] ayatan [a sign/verse] lil’ʿālamīna [for the world].

Sura 66:12
wamaryama[And Maryam] ib'nata[daughter of] ʿim'rāna[Imran] allatī[who] aḥṣanat[guarded] farjahā[HER VAGINA] fanafakhnā[so we BREATHED] fīhi[INTO IT] min[of] rūḥinā[OUR SPIRIT] waṣaddaqat bikalimāti rabbihā wakutubihi wakānat mina l-qānitīna

You still brought this nonsense here after you were exposed for lies on that thread?

Quote the Biblical version of how Mary got pregnant with your God?

Then tell us how Jehovah murdered his only son for us not to perish!
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 8:01am On May 31, 2020
AntiChristian:

You still brought this nonsense here after you were exposed for lies on that thread?

Which lies, post the lies you claim you expose here and I will post the response I gave you, let's now see who was exposed
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by orunto27: 10:26am On May 31, 2020
IN OTHER WORDS JESUS CHRIST IS YHWH, YAHWEH, JEHOVAH, ALLAH AND GOD. PRAISE GOD. ALLELUIA.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2020
orunto27:
IN OTHER WORDS JESUS CHRIST IS YHWH, YAHWEH, JEHOVAH, ALLAH AND GOD. PRAISE GOD. ALLELUIA.

Allah never dies!

Jesus died calling his God (Eli Eli lema sabachthani)
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Which lies, post the lies you claim you expose here and I will post the response I gave you, let's now see who was exposed

Wa-allati is "And She who" but you keep translating it as "And who". This is treachery!
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Wa-allati is "And She who" but you keep translating it as "And who". This is treachery!
Whether "she who" or simply "who" it was referring to Maryam so you don't have a valid point.

That aya was talking about Maryam(feminine) who guarded her vagina, but Allah still went ahead and breathe into her vagina and impregnated her. Why were you confused before? You thought Maryam was a man?

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Whether "she who" or simply "who" it was referring to Maryam so you don't have a valid point.

That aya was talking about Maryam(feminine) who guarded her vagina, but Allah still went ahead and breathe into her vagina and impregnated her. Why were you confused before? You thought Maryam was a man?

Was Allah there with Mary?
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Was Allah there with Mary?
Allah never dictated the Quran to Muhammad, but you claim the Quran is the word of Allah.

Did Allah recite the Quran to Muhammad?

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by orunto27: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Allah never dies!

Jesus died calling his God (Eli Eli lema sabachthani)

Yes. And in fulfilment of our Destiny. He sent Moses to Ishmaelites as Mohammed and gave him the Quran. To God be Honour, Glory, Majesty And Worship forever Amen.
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by Faithful4real(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Don't be stupid if you don't know the bible don't anything. He didn't accuse God.
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Faithful4real:

Don't be stupid if you don't know the bible don't anything. He didn't accuse God.

Of cos I am not stupid. You have the right to prove me wrong. Who didn't accuse God? You mean Eli Eli lema sabachthani? My God, My God Why have you forsaken me?
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2020
advocatejare:

Allah never dictated the Quran to Muhammad, but you claim the Quran is the word of Allah.

Did Allah recite the Quran to Muhammad?

He was inspired by Allah through the Angel Gabriel!

So you are comparing the inspiration of the Qur'an to the conception of Jesus son of Mary?

Let me first see your reply before i give my next comment.
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by Faithful4real(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos I am not stupid. You have the right to prove me wrong. Who didn't accuse God? You mean Eli Eli lema sabachthani? My God, My God Why have you forsaken me?
Yes.
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

He was inspired by Allah through the Angel Gabriel!

So you are comparing the inspiration of the Qur'an to the conception of Jesus son of Mary?

Let me first see your reply before i give my next comment.

That means the Quran is the word of the so called Gabriel and not the word of Allah, that means you Muslims are lying against Allah.

When "Gabriel" appeared to, and tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira, me never called himself Gabriel and he never said he was from Allah. They were just the figments of you Muslims imagination.

[b]In the same Quran, it's stated that Allah spoke directly to Moses and not through an intermediary (Quran 4:164)

In the same Quran, it's stated that Allah wrote on instructions on tablets for Moses and not through an intermediary (Quran 7:145)[/b. ]

If Muhammad was actually sent as a messenger of Allah, Allah would have given him the honor of speaking to him directly like he did to Moses and other real messengers, and not send an unknown "Gabriel "

So, the Quran is the word of "Gabriel " and not of Allah

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Faithful4real:

Yes.

So what does Eli Eli lema sabachthani means?
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by Faithful4real(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

So what does Eli Eli lema sabachthani means?

My My God why has thou forsaken me.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Faithful4real:

My My God why has thou forsaken me.

Which God forsook him? Does he have a God?
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2020
advocatejare:

That means the Quran is the word of the so called Gabriel and not the word of Allah, that means you Muslims are lying against Allah.

When "Gabriel" appeared to, and tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira, me never called himself Gabriel and he never said he was from Allah. They were just the figments of you Muslims imagination.

[b]In the same Quran, it's stated that Allah spoke directly to Moses and not through an intermediary (Quran 4:164)

In the same Quran, it's stated that Allah wrote on instructions on tablets for Moses and not through an intermediary (Quran 7:145)[/b. ]

If Muhammad was actually sent as a messenger of Allah, Allah would have given him the honor of speaking to him directly like he did to Moses and other real messengers, and not send an unknown "Gabriel "

So, the Quran is the word of "Gabriel " and not of Allah

And is Gabriel in the Bible a messenger of Lucifer?
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

And is Gabriel in the Bible a messenger of Lucifer?
Gabriel in the Bible identified himself from by his name and being from the God, jibreel of Islam didn't refer to himself by that name and never claimed he was from God.

The Quran is the word of an unknown jinn called Jibreel

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by Faithful4real(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which God forsook him? Does he have a God?
His father which is God in Heaven.
See when Jesus died he took the sin of the whole world upon him and God hate sin. So when he looked heaven he saw his father [God] not looking at him anymore that is why he said that my God my God why has thou forsaken me.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by ymdo(m): 4:25am On Jun 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do. (q 6:108)

Please desist

1 Like

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2020
ymdo:
And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do. (q 6:108)

Please desist

I didn't insult them bro. I only say what is available in their books.
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Faithful4real:

His father which is God in Heaven.
See when Jesus died he took the sin of the whole world upon him and God hate sin. So when he looked heaven he saw his father [God] not looking at him anymore that is why he said that my God my God why has thou forsaken me.

grin So you mean God was looking at his son being killed and He didn't do anything but just to look away?

And must God keep looking at his son while dying?

Picture this as a case where by a son was sentenced to death by hanging, and was hanged in the presence of the father!
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
advocatejare:

Gabriel in the Bible identified himself from by his name and being from the God, jibreel of Islam didn't refer to himself by that name and never claimed he was from God.

The Quran is the word of an unknown jinn called Jibreel

Please can you provide details of where Gabriel identified himself being from God stating who saw him and recording him?
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by advocatejare(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please can you provide details of where Gabriel identified himself being from God stating who saw him and recording him?
I will do that if you can show me where the jinn that appeared to Muhammad referred to himself as jibreel and claim to be sent from God

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by Faithful4real(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

grin So you mean God was looking at his son being killed and He didn't do anything but just to look away?

And must God keep looking at his son while dying?

Picture this as a case where by a son was sentenced to death by hanging, and was hanged in the presence of the father!
I'm just tried of you. Satan has hardened your heart.
Re: Summary Of The Christian's Belief about Jesus/God/Yahweh by AntiChristian: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Faithful4real:

I'm just tried of you. Satan has hardened your heart.

Likewise I will say the same about you! Satan and Lucifer really toyed with your brain!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Gods / For The True Meaning Of Love And Religion / Why God Allow Adam And Eve To Err In The Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.