Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men (6064 Views)

Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by ExAngel007(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2020
Snoop Dogg shared a photo collage showing
the arrest of 4 men, two of whom are White
and two Black.

The White men, Dylann Roof and Patrick
Crusius, were arrested for mass murder. Yet,
photos of their arrest show police treating
them with dignity and used no force at all.

Officers even bought Dylann Roof food from
Burger King following his calm arrest after he
had killed nine African Americans and injured
one other in Charleston Church.

In August 2019, Patrick Crusius, 21, killed 23
shoppers and injured 23 others at a branch of
Walmart in El Paso, Texas. Yet he was
arrested calmly.

At the bottom of the photos shared by Snoop
are two Black men, Eric Garner killed in 2014
after a police officer put him in a chokehold,
and George Floyd killed by police at the age of

Garner and Floyd's death are similar in the
sense that police held them down and they
screamed "I can't breathe" until they died. In
both cases, the police officers didn't listen to
their cries for help.

Eric Garner was arrested on suspicion of
illegally selling cigarettes on July 17, 2014. He
died after a police officer choked him for 15
seconds while he screamed "I can't breathe".

George Floyd was arrested On May 25, 2020,
after he was suspected of forgery. On
Monday night, an employee at a Minneapolis
grocery store called police after Floyd
allegedly tried to pass a counterfeit $ 20 bill.

Police claim Floyd resisted arrest but
surveillance footage showing the incident
leading up to George Floyd's arrest shows he
cooperated with officers.

Snoop Dogg captioned the photo collage: "So
nice to the (white ). Mass shoooting suspects
minutes after they killed 32 people combined
But we die on the spot change gone come
Bleep marching and. Talking we done talking."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/5/snoop-dogg-highlights-difference-in-how-police-arrest-white-mass-murderers-and-how-they-arrest-unarmed-black-men-2.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by TheSourcerer: 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
Wow this is uncomfortable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by TransflectTP(m): 2:41pm On May 28, 2020
cool
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by dynicks(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2020
And no Nigerian celebrity has openly come out to condemned the act....

Meanwhile...Combined team of African security officers arrives USA to make a massive arrest of those white chameleons....

Hey! Where Dem dey!!...

6 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by TheSourcerer: 2:46pm On May 28, 2020
TransflectTP:
Lol.
lol? Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Israeljones(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2020
TransflectTP:
Lol.
Idiot This is not funny..

4 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by UNICALKING: 2:47pm On May 28, 2020
what a wicked world!

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by CAPSLOCKED: 3:14pm On May 28, 2020
FROM EMMETT TILL TILL TOMORROW, IT WON'T STOP IN OUR LIFETIME.

3 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by illicit(m): 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
Yes fok d police
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by tillaman(m): 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
embarassed
They still give that hill billy bullet proof vest to protect him against what exactly ?? The families of the people he took their lives?
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by TheSourcerer: 3:39pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FROM EMMETT TILL TILL TOMORROW, IT WON'T STOP IN OUR LIFETIME.
not even next one
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 28, 2020
sad this kyn Life!
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by merieam16(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2020
I know one day the Lord will hear their cry like of the isrealites in eygpt and definitely vindicate them. #Say no to racism

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by cassidy1996(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2020
na so we see am
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by YorubaKing: 5:14pm On May 28, 2020
Well, the the attitude of the culprits remain relative.

Anyway... "We don't need no water let tha mutha-fuckers burn, burn mutha-fuckers, burn"!
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by talut(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2020
of course those were high profile cases, protocols will be observed well. it would have been the same if they were black.. this is not necessarily a case of racism instead police brutality.

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by kiddoiLL(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2020
talut:
of course those were high profile cases, protocols will be observed well. it would have been the same if they were black.. this is not necessarily a case of racism instead police brutality.
So according to this crap you're spreading, Protocols and Routine demands that a mass murderer or serial killer be taken in calmly cus it's a high profile case but an innocent black man be forcefully taken, and be shot killed at the slightest chance.. It's not racism but Police Brutality, have you seen any white man on the news being arrested like a serial killer when he's unarmed on the streets?? But Blacks face it everyday, and you say it's not racism.. This is protocols right?
You, the Cops, And the Two faced American Justice system are bloody racists

10 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by DavidEsq(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2020
merieam16:
I know one day the Lord will hear their cry like of the isrealites in eygpt and definitely vindicate them. #Say no to racism
Through what mechanism, if I may ask? Or is this some dreamt up ish, Pastors usually shove down ur throats?
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Dollarship(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2020
Okay
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by talut(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2020
kiddoiLL:
So according to this crap you're spreading, Protocols and Routine demands that a mass murderer or serial killer be taken in calmly cus it's a high profile case but an innocent black man be forcefully taken, and be shot killed at the slightest chance.. It's not racism but Police Brutality, have you seen any white man on the news being arrested like a serial killer when he's unarmed on the streets?? But Blacks face it everyday, and you say it's not racism.. This is protocols right?
You, the Cops, And the Two faced American Justice system are bloody racists
you don't need to get all personal.. I clearly understand this is a terrible tragedy. you also don't need to put words in my mind just to justify a point...of course, everyone who's going to be arrested should be arrested in a just manner. those cases being high profile ones ensures that these protocols are duly observed. I've done a fair bit of research looking into police brutality and the role racism might or might not be playing.truth is cases like this happen often, to the white man, to the black man any colored person in general . the media will always carry a juicy story.. and a more juicy one (a white cop brutalizes a black man to death is as controversial as it can get)will go farther as well spark discussions like this. police over here brutalize civilians everyday but when it happens over there to a black man, it is tagged a racism related case immediately.
while this might actually be a case of racism, there is nothing to suggest it as such yet. the thing is I just won't be able to really explain well but I hope you see the point I'm trying to pass across
ps: a police man in Nigeria brutalizing a citizen would be a police brutality case so why shouldn't this one be? is it because this one involves different people having different racial background?
ps: I'm a black Nigerian (I don't think I have any non blacks in my family tree) like you probably are so you can't call me a racist can you?
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by kiddoiLL(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2020
talut:

you don't need to get all personal.. I clearly understand this is a terrible tragedy. you also don't need to put words in my mind just to justify a point...of course, everyone who's going to be arrested should be arrested in a just manner. those cases being high profile ones ensures that these protocols are duly observed. I've done a fair bit of research looking into police brutality and the role racism might or might not be playing.truth is cases like this happen often, to the white man, to the black man any colored person in general . the media will always carry a juicy story.. and a more juicy one (a white cop brutalizes a black man to death is as controversial as it can get)will go farther as well spark discussions like this. police over here brutalize civilians everyday but when it happens over there to a black man, it is tagged a racism related case immediately.
while this might actually be a case of racism, there is nothing to suggest it as such yet. the thing is I just won't be able to really explain well but I hope you see the point I'm trying to pass across
ps: a police man in Nigeria brutalizing a citizen would be a police brutality case so why shouldn't this one be? is it because this one involves different people having different racial background?
ps: I'm a black Nigerian (I don't think I have any non blacks in my family tree) like you probably are so you can't call me a racist can you?
I see the point you're trying to make but it doesn't cut it with the American Police. It's not brutality, those guys are pure racists, once you're black you're a threat, they treat you like a big threat even if you're harmless.
I've seen a lot of videos on police killing black Americans, the most disturbing one I saw recently was a policeman who stopped a white woman driving at night, asking her to come out of the vehicle, telling her to not call anyone, HER PHONE WAS ON HER LAPS!! this policeman told her to put her hands down, because she raised them up inside the car, SHE INSISTED AND SAID NO, HER HANDS ARE STAYING UP THERE BECAUSE SHE FEARS ONCE SHE PUTS HER HANDS DOWN TRYING TO GET HER PHONE, SHE MIGHT GET SHOT AND THE EXCUSE WILL BE THAT SHE TRIED REACHING OUT FOR A WEAPON. Do you know what the policeman told her, “BUT MA'M YOU'RE SAFE, WE DON'T KILL WHITES, YOU'RE NOT A THREAT, WE ONLY KILL BLACKS, PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN, WE ONLY KILL BLACKS"

His dashboard cam recorded everything and somebody leaked it.
He was apparently fired so one of the head of the police unit said, but do you really think it's not a vendetta against Blacks? Do you really believe that the mentality that Blacks are threat isn't far stretched among the police unit?.
Yes not all would be wicked and inhuman, but what drives these guys the most is their hatred for blacks.
It's pure racism!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2020
Justice must be served in Kaduna

End killings in Kaduna!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by kiddoiLL(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2020
talut:

Also Bruv regarding the Nigerian police incidents, that's pure brutality, it's not racists, they're mentally deranged men paraded as cops. The average Nigerian police feels like a god who can shoot and abuse anybody at any time of the day, young or old, innocent or guilty, not because of anything but because they're power drunk folks. They abuse the power, they know the average citizen won't do shît against them, Nigeria ain't the U.S where they'll get exposed easily, so they abuse the power and deal brutality on people.
Now away from the police, personally I see Nigerians as racists, bloooody big time racists!!!
Not all though, but once you treat that man wrong, harbour vain and wicked thoughts about that man or woman just because She's Igbo and you're Yoruba, He's Hausa & you're Igbo, She's Yoruba and you're Igbo, YOU'RE A BLOODY RACIST!!!.This shît is a lot on Nairaland here, it's disturbing, it's disheartening, The same men and women who tag each other as Afonja, Igbo and other names are the same ones who will condemn White calling Blacks Monkeys and Niggas.
I've never been the type to judge people based on their tribes or religious beliefs.
I have close Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa friends, Hell my Hausa guy and I spend the night together in the studio every time when it's time to work.
So whenever I see bigots, it's disgusting to me TBH.
Every Bigots on this Nairaland, if you see this, get offended or not but you're a bloody racist, you ain't no different from the whites who call blacks monkey.
and I'm saying Middle finger goes to you all

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by talut(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
kiddoiLL:
I see the point you're trying to make but it doesn't cut it with the American Police. It's not brutality, those guys are pure racists, once you're black you're a threat, they treat you like a big threat even if you're harmless.
I've seen a lot of videos on police killing black Americans, the most disturbing one I saw recently was a policeman who stopped a white woman driving at night, asking her to come out of the vehicle, telling her to not call anyone, HER PHONE WAS ON HER LAPS!! this policeman told her to put her hands down, because she raised them up inside the car, SHE INSISTED AND SAID NO, HER HANDS ARE STAYING UP THERE BECAUSE SHE FEARS ONCE SHE PUTS HER HANDS DOWN TRYING TO GET HER PHONE, SHE MIGHT GET SHOT AND THE EXCUSE WILL BE THAT SHE TRIED REACHING OUT FOR A WEAPON. Do you know what the policeman told her, “BUT MA'M YOU'RE SAFE, WE DON'T KILL WHITES, YOU'RE NOT A THREAT, WE ONLY KILL BLACKS, PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN, WE ONLY KILL BLACKS"

His dashboard cam recorded everything and somebody leaked it.
He was apparently fired so one of the head of the police unit said, but do you really think it's not a vendetta against Blacks? Do you really believe that the mentality that Blacks are threat isn't far stretched among the police unit?.
Yes not all would be wicked and inhuman, but what drives these guys the most is their hatred for blacks.
It's pure racism!!.

of course you can't generalize the action of one racist driven police man or better still let's generalize the entire police department of that state to make an assumption.. remember the police is a pretty wide body, there will be bad people in it as well as good people, racist as well as non racist, corrupt folks as well as non corrupt folks. and from the case you mentioned above it obvious that the policeman obviously has issues
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by talut(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2020
this particular case the one that recently happened is obviously a superiority issue, they all are anyways.. now, this could be occupational (him thinking he's police and a civilian is disobeying him), racial or even just be a personal issue peculiar to that policeman. I personally I'm leaning towards it being occupational cos the man resisted arrest and the police man kept saying who's tough now.. if he was calling him racist names then...
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by talut(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Also Bruv regarding the Nigerian police incidents, that's pure brutality, it's not racists, they're mentally deranged men paraded as cops. The average Nigerian police feels like a god who can shoot and abuse anybody at any time of the day, young or old, innocent or guilty, not because of anything but because they're power drunk folks. They abuse the po
and I'm saying Middle finger goes to you all
I've cut out a large part to avoid heavy scrolling.. heck my comment might be as long as yours too.

I feel you really.. reason why I avoid commenting in topics that will lead to someone brining up tribes..shit really annoys me too but I just remind myself not every problem needs to be addressed. if not I for don flood nairaland with comments. basically most fp post fall under this category.

you already defined the NPF for exactly what it is. such people could also leak into other countries' police force
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 28, 2020
merieam16:
This is exactly how dey want you to think. they've killed several times but nothing is done or than to pray to the white devils god. ~wake Up Africa
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by mytime24(f): 7:34pm On May 28, 2020
Not in support of d murder,

may his soul rest in peace,

Bt american blacks re too stuborn
d white folks dnt resist or struggle wit police wen try to arrest them bt not same wit niggas
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Netanya(f): 7:55pm On May 28, 2020
Racism will forever confuse me. What did we actually do for them to hate us this much?
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by Netanya(f): 7:56pm On May 28, 2020
mytime24:
Not in support of d murder,

may his soul rest in peace,

Bt american blacks re too stuborn
d white folks dnt resist or struggle wit police wen try to arrest them bt not same wit niggas
did you watch the video. Floyd didn't struggle

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by EmmySparky(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2020
talut:
Not just high profile case but Racism bro...This is beyond police brutality...the direction of the brutality is only on one race...that's segregation...and racism at its peak...I am yet to see a white man being abused physically or shot unjustly by the American police
Re: Snoop Dogg Compares How Police Arrest White Murderers And Unarmed Black Men by kiddoiLL(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2020
talut:
this particular case the one that recently happened is obviously a superiority issue, they all are anyways.. now, this could be occupational (him thinking he's police and a civilian is disobeying him), racial or even just be a personal issue peculiar to that policeman. I personally I'm leaning towards it being occupational cos the man resisted arrest and the police man kept saying who's tough now.. if he was calling him racist names then...
Floyd wasn't disobeying or resisting any arrest!!! Floyd was unarmed, he was pinned to the ground by four cops!! FOUR!!!!!!! You only saw the one that strangled him.
He was even gasping for breath and begging that he couldn't breathe that please he needs water. or anything, his chest hurts, he can't breathe and that animal stayed on him, he was cuffed and was on the ground!!
And that bastard strangled him for close to 15 minutes and you say Floyd was disobeying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James A New House After Been Sacked By Flood / Meet Wise Man Racine That Was Trained By T. B. Joshua Himself (video) / Tonto Dikeh Put Gun In Her Private Part [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.