Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Would You React If You Heard That Your Partner Had Fling With Your Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If You Heard That Your Partner Had Fling With Your Friend? (386 Views)

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If You Heard That Your Partner Had Fling With Your Friend? by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:28pm On May 28, 2020
Friends with benefit is a form of relationship that involves sex with no strings attached without having to deal with any of those “obligations” associated with being in a romantic relationship. The relationship can get messy and complicated when one of the parties involve develop feelings. However, It is normal to develop feeling for someone you are having sex with especially someone you like. Sex creates bond between two People.
My question is how would you react if you found out that your partner had been in a "Friends with benefit" relationship with one of your friends or friendly acquaintances whom you like and then lied about it?
Can you date someone your friend has smashed with no strings attached ?
Re: How Would You React If You Heard That Your Partner Had Fling With Your Friend? by incogni2o: 2:31pm On May 28, 2020
I will report to you
Re: How Would You React If You Heard That Your Partner Had Fling With Your Friend? by donbachi(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2020
Walk away
Re: How Would You React If You Heard That Your Partner Had Fling With Your Friend? by illicit(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2020
I will like to be the friend that smash

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Heard That Your Partner Had Fling With Your Friend? by GreatMage: 3:33pm On May 28, 2020
I will invite more friends and have a nice time with her...

(1) (Reply)

H! Pls Oh Is Chioma Moving With Obo To Banana Island? / Check Out This Blacklivesmatters Placard (photo) / Just One More: Understanding Addiction And Controlling It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.