Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Are They Emotionally Unavailable? Learn How To Connect With Him/ Her Without Nag - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are They Emotionally Unavailable? Learn How To Connect With Him/ Her Without Nag (209 Views)

Help!!! I'm Too Emotionally Attached To Her And She Wants A Breakup. / Hplus Community Singles Mingle Forum, Connect With Someone Today!! / Connect With Singles, Sugar Mommies And Daddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are They Emotionally Unavailable? Learn How To Connect With Him/ Her Without Nag by blessingchinny(f): 5:37pm On May 28, 2020
Have you ever been in a relationship, yet it seems like you are lonely and single. They seem so distant to you. You have to plead to see them, or get their attention. You can't even confide in them because they are no where to be found. Such feelings could be devastating. Quite a number of us have experienced this. But hey, take a deep breath and relax, I will teach you how to connect with them emotionally without yelling or nagging constantly. Read this inspiring article to learn more. Nagging will only pull them farther away https://loveonet.com/how-to-connect-with-emotionally-distant-partner/

(1) (Reply)

Female Friend With Love For Music And Films Link Me / It’s This Time Of The Year Again! Chillspot Whatsapp Group Open To New Additions / I Need A Real Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage As Soon As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.