Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares (25366 Views)

#ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests / Lagos BRT Operator Plans Upward Review Of Fares / These Buses Are Not Lagos BRT Buses (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by jgbemson1: 9:50pm On May 28, 2020
this is serious ......
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by dotedote: 9:51pm On May 28, 2020
Anyone owning an automobile would understand this.
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Unrated900(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2020
It’s not by force to stay in Lagos

Lagos is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by YongChi: 9:52pm On May 28, 2020
Our government has never lived to help the masses in Nigeria. In this trying time...
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by fairheart(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by vezycash(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2020
SarkinYarki:
And a dude here predicted it...

Talking about me?

vezycash:
Long story.

They want to increase bus fare.

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by MurphyInc(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2020
The only solution is to boycott the use of BRT buses.I don't know when the masses will enjoy being a Nigerian from the government.its so sad how Nigerians are taken for granted by the crooks at the high places.

Rise and fight for your right Nigerians !

3 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Jokerman(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2020
Well...

Danfo, Molue and Ise-Oluwa will suffice for those going to and fro Ikorodu, mile 2, Ikotun etc
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by iwaeda: 9:54pm On May 28, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-brt-operator-announces-increase-in-fares/

Suffering is Our second name. When other countries are looking for ways of making life tolerable for people. Las las we will learn wisdom by force

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Racoon(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2020
shocked Oluwa o! Eko don baje.

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by foreshore(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2020
Islie:

The same government that told commercial buses not to increase fares. Obviously the government does not have a plan for you and i

2 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by winterfell007(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2020
I swear this is pure fraud on the part of Primero and LASG. How could you build a dedicated lane and hand it over to only one operator. During, Fashola's administration, such would never happen. This BRT scheme was designed to allow for multiple, licensed operators who would confirm to the standards set within. But as always our government must everly promote monopoly and "Crony Capitalism"

6 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by mamaafrik(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2020
So those monies that obasa stole can't be used to subsidize the T.Fares abi
All people in charge will die woefully for imposing Hardship on masses.
Go ask Babangida

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Alaganature(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2020
They were patiently waiting for this time to come and as soon it's comes they utilise it...Bad government. believe me this government as no future for we the common men...

Please I'm in need of Job oo..I'm fed up staying at home..
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Videx99(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2020
Why do people think of themselves only? The aim of every business is to make profit. Don't blame the company instead blame your government for playing politics with the corona saga.
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Akaegwu(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
Increasing tickets money when company's are reducing workers salaries.
Well, trekking from Oworoshoki to lekki will take me only 2 hours
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Queenserah26(f): 10:04pm On May 28, 2020
The common man always bears the brunt at the end of the day shocked undecided
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Queenserah26(f): 10:04pm On May 28, 2020
grin grin
Akaegwu:
Increasing tickets money when company's are reducing workers salaries.
Well, trekking from Oworoshoki to lekki will take me only 2 hours
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by KoolBigk(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2020
How did Nigeria get here Corruption has eaten so deep into the system & it's has become a norm. So sad!

Other countries are trying to ease up things for their citizens, Nigeria government on the other hand still stealing from the masses & making things unbearable. I weep for Nigeria!

Imagine someone on a salary of like 50k that needs to catch like 2-3 buses (@N300 & N500 respectively)from home to work & vice versa. Tell me, how will such a person survive

Bunch of fools in the government ain't helping Nigeria situations at all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 28, 2020
Islie:

Tinubu family are going to milk Lagosians to death.

The odd thing is that they cannot take all the money they are currently stealing out of this world when they die...when they die they will be buried without so much as a pin! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by SarkinYarki: 10:07pm On May 28, 2020
vezycash:

Talking about me?

Yes you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by simple250: 10:07pm On May 28, 2020
Lagocians sorry en You voted out a competent governor who was trying to transform lagos transport system because of RICE and ORORO cheesy

Next time una go get sence that is if una ready to get at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2020
BRT from toll gate to Oshodi #1000 yesterday, I saw many people trekking yesterday at alakuko and I was surprised by the price hike

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by simple250: 10:12pm On May 28, 2020
Olarewaju89:
You are increasing feres and people are still looking for what to eat. Some companies are sack people, no business that gose well for now. Government that support you people are not helping matters. But wait... Which kind of country is this for God's sake?

Olarewaju cheesy Na typo error be this ?

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Sagay212: 10:17pm On May 28, 2020
Fool.ish cursed people. They won't allow competition but will increase bus fare anyhow they like with terrible customer service. They monopolise the brt lane and would allow other commercial drivers use it.

If you have money and decide you want to go into transport business to compete with these basta.rds, they do everything to frustrate your business. The same people are looking for a way to ban okada and napep totally and bring in their own useless transportation.
I really don't blame them. I blame then useless and senseless agberos who allow themselves to be used and dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by surgical: 10:20pm On May 28, 2020
post=90066515:

When other countries are NOT collecting fares from their citizens cos of this covid-19 issue affecting the world
Those are countries where government is for the people here it is the people for the government

2 Likes

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by vinkihillz(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2020
Very soon now car dealers go increase their own�

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Chicastle: 10:24pm On May 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:
This is what the greedy Tinubu has always wanted..... An opportunity to enrich himself by imposing crazy bills.

It seems the name "Tinubu" means GREEDY.
Yes
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by seanbabz: 10:25pm On May 28, 2020
Jason scoolari,... You are talking like an ignorance, why calling the name of tinubu,if primereo are to abide by the social distancing guildline you think they will make the major capital not to talk of profit to run the business,
If you own your business you can run it as charity and see if it will survive,..
For your information,premerio is not owned by Tinubu, find out the fact before telling us here.
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Americanboy35: 10:30pm On May 28, 2020
Whats happening in lagos for God sake, very expensive place to live
Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by seborrhic: 10:32pm On May 28, 2020
Eh,eh,their childish moves and excuses to increase fares were so predictable.
I predicted it right as soon as they used the Covid to increase all short distance routes.
Foolish people.
66% increase at a time when diesel and petrol prices were coming down.
Increase in cost of diesel was the excuse they used to justify their former raises,but now that that has gone out of the door,what is their excuse now?

1 Like

Re: Lagos BRT Operator Increases Fares by Westernlove: 10:33pm On May 28, 2020
This Is nice and a welcome development. Highly Commendable......Oshodi to Obalende price should be fixed at N500 while Ajah should be fixed at N1000. Let the Wailings begin.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / 1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos / Owerri Flood Menace: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.