Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? (869 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by Ekejoestar(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2020
Lets be sincere, i think that every relationship should be defined within a period of six months maximum, so as to know what will be the end of the relationship. So Why are you in a relationship? Is it for marriage or pleasure?
Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by cashcity: 9:21pm On May 28, 2020
No
Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by Baloranking(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Many will say yes but deep down we know they won't.

Gather here if you no get lover abeg grin we no kill person.

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 28, 2020
Yes. With all my heart, soul, [and business acumen.]
Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by phelonrays: 9:26pm On May 28, 2020
Ya.........

But I'm confused since the inception of the relationship about 9 and a½ years ago undecided

Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by InfinityFabric: 9:30pm On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:
Ya.........

But I'm confused since the inception of the relationship about 9 and a½ years ago undecided
Never give up, Liverpool is on the verge of winning the league after 30Years. You're still in your 9th year.
Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by missimelda01(f): 9:38pm On May 28, 2020
phelonrays:
Ya.........

Wait until she submits your name in Shilohgrin grin
Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by typumps: 9:41pm On May 28, 2020
YES YES YES
Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by Naija246: 9:44pm On May 28, 2020
Hell No!!
I'm just managing her for now till I get a new f**k buddy.
Make she enjoy my money while it lasts cool
I should have a new bish before December cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2020
Naija246:
Hell No!!
I'm just managing her for now till I get a new f**k buddy.
Make she enjoy my money while it lasts cool
I should have a new bish before December cool
Also A Fresh New STD Infection Before December

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2020
No, She is already married cry
I'm the Side Nigga

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by Ekejoestar(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2020
cashcity:
No
Then why are you in a relationship with her
Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by arthorjnr(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
No, She is already married cry
I'm the Side Nigga

"You're a SIMP
A GREAT BIG SIMP"

Ring a bell? Lol

I'm just messing with ya. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend To Marry Your Current Lover? by Ekejoestar(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Guys Let's Tell Our Selves The Truth / Can A Gay Rape His Fellow Guy? / As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.