Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? (448 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo / Proof That Femi Adesina Is Depressed With His Job And May Resign Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by AAEEI: 9:36pm On May 28, 2020
What if it turns out that Adesina is corrupt and guilty as charged? Are Nigerians really going to sit down and vouch for anyone? I would not because as a Nigerian I know wetin dey ground grin grin grin grin. Let him just allow himself to be investigated. That's the only way to prove his innocence.
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by Olominira(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
AAEEI:
What if it turns out that Adesina is corrupt and guilty as charged? Are Nigerians really going to sit down and vouch for anyone? I would not because as a Nigerian I know wetin dey ground grin grin grin grin. Let him just allow himself to be investigated. That's the only way to prove his innocence.
[/s]
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by AAEEI: 9:47pm On May 28, 2020
Olominira:
[s][/s]

Lol! You can cross out the post as much as you want. It does not stop the fact that allegations are subject to investigation. Nigerians are too corrupt for me to vouch for any of them. I can only vouch for myself. Thank God we are not dealing with a situation controlled from Nigeria. Adesina will either be vindicated or found guilty. It is not the end of the world. Don't go and commit suicide ooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by Olominira(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
AAEEI:
What if it turns out that Adesina is corrupt and guilty as charged? Are Nigerians really going to sit down and vouch for anyone? I would not because as a Nigerian I know wetin dey ground. Let him just allow himself to be investigated. That's the only way to prove his innocence.
[/s]
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2020
he's very guilty

he should be tried as fast as possible and sent to jail
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by Olominira(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
AAEEI:
What if it turns out that Adesina is corrupt and guilty as charged? Are Nigerians really going to sit down and vouch for anyone? I would not because as a Nigerian I know wetin dey ground Let him just allow himself to be investigated. That's the only way to prove his innocence.
[/s]
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by AAEEI: 9:49pm On May 28, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
he's very guilty

I would not say so by default. Let him do the needful and let them investigate him
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by Olominira(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
AAEEI:

Lol! You can cross out the post as much as you want. It does not stop the fact that allegations are subject to investigation. Nigerians are too corrupt for me to vouch for any of them. I can only vouch for myself. Thank God we are not dealing with a situation controlled from Nigeria. Adesina will either be vindicated or found guilty. It is not the end of the world. Don't go and commit suicide ooooo grin grin grin grin
[/s][s][/s]
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by Olominira(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
MajorOvakporaye:
he's very guilty

he should be tried as fast as possible and sent to jail
[/s]
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by Olominira(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2020
freshwaters:
Ask a Lawyer for Free.

To view such questions, visit www.businesslegal.ng/archive.

To ask any legal question for free visit

www.businesslegal.ng/ask-a-lawyer

Business Legal.
Simplified Legal Solutions
www.businesslegal.ng
Nice

1 Like

Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2020
jobless maga dey cancel em own life say na comment e dey cancel.
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by Olominira(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
MajorOvakporaye:
jobless maga dey cancel em own life say na comment e dey cancel.
[/s]
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by Olominira(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
AAEEI:
What if it turns out that Adesina is corrupt and guilty as charged? Are Nigerians really going to sit down and vouch for anyone? I would not because as a Nigerian I know wetin dey ground Let him just allow himself to be investigated. That's the only way to prove his innocence.
[/s]
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
AAEEI:

Why should you open this kind of post in the midst of a fight. Why are some people unwise?
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by AAEEI: 10:15pm On May 28, 2020
FieldMarshall06:

Why should you open this kind of post in the midst of a fight. Why are some people stupid?

You are the stupid one. AfDB is owned by all of us, Africans. If there is a problem with staff and management we should be asking. Asking means investigating. You must be Yoruba, right?
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by SIRTee15: 10:20pm On May 28, 2020
AAEEI:

most Nigerians dont understand whats going on....

I support an independent investigation devoid of internal influence...
AFDB is a international agencies and donor's confidence in the institution shouldn't be in doubt......

But the issue is the timing....why wait until election time to blow the so called whistle.....
why did the whistle blowers avoid the ethical committee probe between jan till march this year, failing to give evidence to back their allegations.....
Immediately the committee concluded their investigations and cleared adesina, the same whistle blowers cried foul and leaked the allegations to press....

what exactly is their intention....
Are they really interested in unravelling the sharp and unethical practices in the bank OR they just want to get rid of adesina.....
If the new panel fails to conclude their investigations by August....adesina will not be eligible to contest and will be replaced.....

African representatives believe Adesina has done well and deserve a second term....
He should not be denied his second tenure because america said so....they dont own the bank, they are stakeholders like everybody else....
america has no right to be the voice against unethical and corrupt practices at this time in their history....

Adesina should have his second term....
if he wins and his second ternm secured, America can have their external probe for as long as they want....
This way, everybody's interest is protected in a equitable manner, not just that of America's interest....
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by firo08(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2020
Olominira:
[s][/s]
The law will take it course
Re: What If It Turns Out That Adesina Is Corrupt And Guilty As Charged? by AAEEI: 3:28pm On May 29, 2020
firo08:

The law will take it course

Best answer.

(1) (Reply)

How Troops Killed 392 Bandits In North West, Central–dmo / FG Officially Deregulate Fuel Price. No More Price Fixing / NERC Increases Cost Of Prepaid Meter. Blames Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.