Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? (8330 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by paulolee(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
who go kon settle the matter now?
don report am give seun n lalas self de road de kum...better rain de fall n myd don go bring umbrella kum
Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by Bigseven(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2020
Gaggii:
I observed that my that some babes always pee before sex and none of them is ready to tell me the reason.

I just want to be sure am safe because is not all of them that does it.
asking this question @ OP is one of the early signs of covid 19, and you feel Hot while reading post, you need to call NCDC ASAP
Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by Bigseven(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2020
Gaggii:
I observed that my that some babes always pee before sex and none of them is ready to tell me the reason.

asking this question@ OP is one of the early signs of covid 19, and you feel Hot while reading post, you need to call NCDC ASAP
Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by Liposure: 5:49pm On May 29, 2020
kingjrofficial:
Thanks... But sex funny oo shocked
thats what it is
Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by Kylekent59: 7:36pm On May 29, 2020
paulolee:
to wash d phalus mk e no ooze n to kip am wet..i think o bcoz m nt a gal

And who lectured you that urine comes out from the hole in a female shocked shocked

U go jus dey talk nonsense.
Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by paulolee(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2020
Kylekent59:

And who lectured you that urine comes out from the hole in a female shocked shocked

U go jus dey talk nonsense.
no vex...jus de try say dm wan use d chance wash everything oo...nairalander kum de get bad mouth dis days oo...una jjs de enter person anyhow bcoz na faceless forum..
Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by frozen70(f): 9:45pm On May 29, 2020
Gaggii:

For the fact that you are likely to sleep on her, the jiggling on her may disturb the bladder and make her uncomfortable to keep you for long

Besides every human do urinate after sex, simply because the body movements has mounted pressure on the blader

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Why is this slowpoke cloning my moniker? Probably a bitter feminist.
Re: Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? by sylve11: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
frozen70:

For the fact that you are likely to sleep on her, the jiggling on her may disturb the bladder and make her uncomfortable to keep you for long

Besides every human do urinate after sex, simply because the body movements was mountain pressure on the blader

Thanks. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grabbing A Pair Of BOOBS Decreases Stress Up To 70% (picture) / Post Your Pix Rocking Your Natural Hair!!!!! / Ever Had An HIV Scare? I Have And This Is My Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.