Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please (2105 Views)

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk / A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2020
Hi guys I really need your help for the last time on my traveling stuff, my friend who is helping me has given me another slot ( Israel or any countries available) tho i wont go for anything that wont favour me am not freak, but the condition is what is bothering me.

CONDITIONs

1 i must pay 50k for the processing and 20k for the form

2 i must have international passport before any process

3 the company will be responsible for securing the visa and also pay for ticket

That's for going

Conditions for repayment

1 if i pay 50k for processing i will pay back 1.5m but if i pay 150k the repayment is 1.2m

2 two years working visa

3 passport may or may not be seize, probability

4 salary scale 200k upward in naira excluding accommodation and feeding

5 factory work

So the question is should i go or stay here in naija and learn a trade?

NB. am not a graduate and am 26years already, no uncle to help or anybody, just me only on this earth. Please your advice is needed thanks
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by Staphylococcus: 10:51pm On May 28, 2020
Few minutes. Let me ask Saraswati.

Whats your date of birth?
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by incogni2o: 10:53pm On May 28, 2020
What do you plan on doing when you get there?

How do you plan on paying the money back.......be specific.

How many years of your life and freedom do you think is worth using to pay the money back.
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 28, 2020
Analysis;Visa withhold till payment,Red flag human traffiking.
Salary :100k for first year,paying back half of the 200k.
Ticket Fee not included;300k
Accomodation not included:no idea
Exposure: Good
Decision up to you.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2020
uruba23:
Analysis;Visa withhold till payment,Red flag human traffiking.
Salary :100k for first year,paying back half of the 200k.
Ticket Fee not included;300k
Accomodation not included:no idea
Exposure: Good
Decision up to you.
ticket fee is already in the 1.5m repayment why accommodation and feeding has been minus from salary already that's why the salary won't be more than 200k plus
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 28, 2020
officialJP:
ticket fee is already in the 1.5m repayment why accommodation and feeding has been minus from salary already that's why the salary won't be more than 200k plus
It is still a fair deal better than wasting here.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2020
incogni2o:

How do you plan on payong the money back.......be specific.

How many years of your life and freedom do you think is worth using to pay the money back.
factory work, within a year i pay back second year for myself if the company like my job they will retain me or i move elsewhere,
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by VickyRotex(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2020
incogni2o:

How do you plan on payong the money back.......be specific.

Great questions!

op this doesn't sit well at all and I do not encourage it. But what do I know? lipsrsealed

maybe if you're able to answer these questions then we can offer more advice.

In the meantime, I recommend learning a skill or trade. After which if you still want to travel, then apply for express entry/skill workers program to some countries (like Canada) where you will not be given a hundred list of conditions like the above by an agent.

Also for you op and anyone in similar boat, you dont need anyone to process a visa for you (at least for most countries and maybe even ALL undecided). You can do this yourself and not get enslaved.
All you need is a good internet, eagerness to read/learn. Also leverage this (Travel) section on Nairaland. The folks in this section are awesome! Go to any thread that has the discussion about your country of choice, ask questions, read, and put together all that you need to process your application yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Few minutes. Let me ask Saraswati.
Whats your date of birth?
please say something
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2020
uruba23:
It is still a fair deal better than wasting here.
thanks bro
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Great questions!

op this doesn't sit well at all and I do not encourage it. But what do I know? lipsrsealed

In the meantime, I recommend learning a skill or trade. After which if you still want to travel, then apply for express entry/skill workers program to some countries (like Canada) where you will not be given a hundred list of conditions like the above by an agent.

Also for you op and anyone in similar boat, you dont need anyone to process a visa for you (at least for most countries and maybe even ALL undecided). You can do this yourself and not get enslaved.
All you need is a good internet, eagerness to read/learn. Also leverage this (Travel) section on Nairaland. The folks in this section are awesome! Go to any thread that has the discussion about your country of choice, ask questions, read, and put together all that you need to process your application yourself.
okay i should learn a trade first before thinking of traveling, but this a slot and also a help from a childhood friend, i don't have all it takes to travel out on my own
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by VickyRotex(f): 11:21pm On May 28, 2020
officialJP:
okay i should learn a trade first before thinking of traveling, but this a slot and also a help from a childhood friend, i don't have all it takes to travel out on my own

In bold, your question was: "should I travel or learn a trade?" Based on the conditions you put up I advised that you learn a trade, I dont think I've said anything wrong.

I still stand by my previous comment, slot or no slot, you need to consider how long you want to be in their debt.
You'll be surprised to realize that you have more than it takes to take the steps yourself.

But since I dont know anything about this particular processing/slot, then I'll hold off in offering further advises.

I wish you all the best!
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Great questions!

i don't have resources to travel on my own, this is a help from a childhood friend, if i don't accept is gone that means u advice me to stick to my trade learning?
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by Bluehill1051: 11:23pm On May 28, 2020
No be factory work you go still do for Nigeria as u no go school
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

In bold, your question was: "should I travel or learn a trade?" Based on the conditions you put up I advised that you learn a trade, I dont think I've said anything wrong.

I still stand by my previous comment, slot or no slot, you need to consider how long you want to be in their debt.
You'll be surprised to realize that you have more than it takes to take the steps yourself.

But since I dont know anything about this particular processing/slot, then I'll hold off in offering further advises.

I wish you all the best!
thanks sorry i mention u twice its network problem

1 Like

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2020
Bluehill1051:
No be factory work you go still do for Nigeria as u no go school
even some graduate haven't see so only petty work is available for me here in naija, 30k minimum wage unless i learn a trade
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by incogni2o: 12:07am On May 29, 2020
officialJP:
factory work, within a year i pay back second year for myself if the company like my job they will retain me or i move elsewhere,

I think you are being deceived.

1 year? And it's not an highly skilled job.

Wouldn't you eat, What about accomodation.

Childhood friend that you've seen since when?

I pray you dont end up pushing drugs.

Naija Freedom is something people don't value until they leave naija.

Not to talk of Family, Friends.

Go if you know it's truly worth it
But, be careful sha.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2020
incogni2o:

I think you are being deceived.

1 year? And it's not an highly skilled job.

Wouldn't you eat, What about accomodation.

Childhood friend that you've seen since when?

I pray you dont end up pushing drugs.

Naija Freedom is something people don't value until they leave naija.

Not to talk of Family, Friends.

Go if you know it's truly worth it
But, be careful sha.
accommodation and feeding fee has already been deducted from the salary, is a friend i see almost everyweek i do go visit, i can't do drug, quitting will be the only option for me now i guess
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by ednut1(m): 3:51am On May 29, 2020
Potential scam or human trafficking

1 Like

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by justwise(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2020
officialJP:
Hi guys I really need your help for the last time on my traveling stuff, my friend who is helping me has given me another slot ( Israel or any countries available) tho i wont go for anything that wont favour me am not freak, but the condition is what is bothering me.

CONDITIONs

That's for going

Conditions for repayment

1 if i pay 50k for processing i will pay back 1.5m but if i pay 150k the repayment is 1.2m

2 two years working visa

5 factory work

NB. am not a graduate and am 26years already, no uncle to help or anybody, just me only on this earth. Please your advice is needed thanks

This is just scam and you are carried away already. That person you called a friend wants to waste your life and I hope you use your brain and stop wasting your time on this

1 Like

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2020
officialJP:

CONDITIONs

Conditions for repayment

With that repayment plan i think u should just walk away cuz i think dem just want use your cash to flex and u no go get any Visa.
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2020
justwise:

This is just scam and you are carried away already. That person you called a friend wants to waste your life and I hope you use your brain and stop wasting your time on this
thanks bro I'll stick to this
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
9JAFULLBREED:

With that repayment plan i think u should just walk away cuz i think dem just want use your cash to flex and u no go get any Visa.
Hmmmm OK thanks bro
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2020
ednut1:
Potential scam or human trafficking
that's my thinking too
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by Froshloaded: 10:44am On May 29, 2020
PLEASE WALK AWAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by lillaowow(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2020
officialJP:

CONDITIONs

That's for going

Conditions for repayment

2 two years working visa

5 factory work

It is a scam.

What's the visa category?
What qualifies you to get the visa?
Why is he investing that amount on you and not his family members?
What kind of job?

1 Like

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2020
lillaowow:

It is a scam.
What's the visa category? What qualifies you to get the visa? Why is he investing that amount on you and not his family members? What kind of job?
thanks for this advice
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by dotunfelix1: 7:13pm On May 29, 2020
DONT DO THAT SHIT BRO

officialJP:

CONDITIONs

That's for going

Conditions for repayment

2 two years working visa

5 factory work

Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2020
dotunfelix1:
DONT DO THAT SHIT BRO
am scared already, with what am seeing here
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by amaka157: 9:16am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=officialJP post=90068235]Hi guys I really need your help for the last time on my traveling stuff, my friend who is helping me has given me another slot ( Israel or any countries available) tho i wont go for anything that wont favour me am not freak, but the condition is what is bothering me.

CONDITIONs

That's for going

Conditions for repayment

2 two years working visa

5 factory work

NB. am not a graduate and am 26years already, no uncle to help or anybody, just me only on this earth. Please your advice is needed

thanks[/quot

All that glitters is not gold dear brother... And there is no brother in jungle let alone friend... Use your head... Na them them... Have a nice weekend....
Re: Should I Apply Or Walk Away? Your Advise Is Needed Please by officialJP(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=amaka157 post=90113806][/quote] you are right bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olumayowa Adebayo Visits Palace Of The Lost City / Please Can Anybody Help Me On How To Get Luxembourg Student Visa.. In Nigeria / How Do I Get Certified Copy Of My Birth Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.