Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless (35578 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image / Zodwa Wabantu Breaks Internet With N8kked Photos [ALL PHOTOS HERE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Tommy4ever007: 11:58pm On May 28, 2020
South African media personality, Zodwa Wabantu is known for being free especially when it comes to her body. Sis is not afraid off flaunting her body on social media. Her latest Instagram post left jaws on the floor as she showed her fans how she cleans her house, and of course, she had to add a bit of spice to her cleaning, as she cleaned her house pantyless. What a wow!

In the video, the media personality was completely pantyless. That’s right, had had zero pants! With just a white T-shirt, she showed her followers parts that should be covered up as she scrubbed the floor, cleaning, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. She captioned the video as “My Sunday …cleansing the house this is me.”

Her video caused havoc on her comments section, with some praising her for her ” don’t care attitude” and others called her out for being provocative.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/fans-left-shocked-as-zodwa-wabantu-cleans-her-house-pantyless/

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by BeforeJuly: 12:18am On May 29, 2020
Who Tf is zodawa wabantu?

1 Like

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by TheSourcerer: 12:36am On May 29, 2020
BeforeJuly:
Who Tf is zodawa wabantu?
no idea , nice butt cheeks tho
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Okoroawusa: 1:44am On May 29, 2020
She is wearing something under that shirt... when the video gets close it shows
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by scoundrel(f): 6:24am On May 29, 2020
She does everything without panties. Why is this a shock? One thing she should do is hit the gym. All that cellulite is not flattering.

5 Likes

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by falcon01: 7:18am On May 29, 2020
That as though, she fat
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by BrightAhiah(m): 7:22am On May 29, 2020
It was jst of recent I knw the reason why most slay girls keeps dog as pet...

Reason: to give them girls da HEAD, dog licks and licks till they cry the joy out...

3 Likes

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Davidpie: 7:29am On May 29, 2020
Watch how a scammer want to scam a scammer
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiOLk2HK183qCxro3rYpw
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by telkevog(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2020
This is trash!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by SolexxBarry(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2020
I showed this post to my landlord he said i should not be paying house rent again, thank you OP for this life changing post undecided

9 Likes

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Exc2000: 8:05am On May 29, 2020
cool

who cleans their house with camera following them? ATENTION SEEKER!!

6 Likes

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by IceColdVeins(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2020
Incase you are wondering who she is, Zondwa Wabantu is a prominent OAP in South Africa, who is well known for her signatory attitude of not owning a single pant or bra. Her pantless/braless appearance has won her a few restraining orders(ban) from visiting a couple of African countries e.g Zimbabwe.

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by 444crop: 8:38am On May 29, 2020
My point exactly, who was recording that

1 Like

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by IVORY2009(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2020
scoundrel:
She does everything without panties. Why is this a shock? One thing she should do is hit the gym. All that cellulite is not flattering.

Guess you too should as well hit the gym

1 Like

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Lyydia(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2020
Her body, her life undecided
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by kaptaintintin: 9:03am On May 29, 2020
Chaii daht position shagrin make ona no wake me o na sleep i de
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Nobody: 9:44am On May 29, 2020
But why?
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Nobody: 10:06am On May 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Incase you are wondering who she is, Zondwa Wabantu is a prominent OAP in South Africa, who is well known for her signatory attitude of not owning a single pant or bra. Her pantless/braless appearance has won her a few restraining orders(ban) from visiting a couple of African countries e.g Zimbabwe.
how does she use pad when she's leaking blood at the end of the month?
These people should stop being proud of filth. Cover up your wound
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by senatepresido: 10:34am On May 29, 2020
she's not sexy
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by jasent(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2020
IVORY2009:

Guess you too should as well hit the gym
I guess she took off her picture from her profile because of ur comment lol.
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Samkoliat(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2020
Wetin b dis abi my eyes dey see triple undecidedWetin b dis abi my eyes dey see triple
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by nonmonk(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
What Language do the Minions Speak?

The tiny yellow beings made an entry into the world of animation films in the year 2010 with the movie Despicable Me. Besides making a wonderful army for Gru in the Despicable Me series and being Illumination Entertainment mascot, Minions have also had a movie of their own in the year 2015.

However, the fans are often left wondering what language do the minions speak? The unique language is one of the fascinating aspects of the Minions. While it seems to be a whole lot of gibberish, Minion language often oscillates between different languages. Below is some more detail about the astonishing Minion language.

https://non-monk..com/2020/05/the-tiny-yellow-beings-made-entry-into.html?m=1

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:

What is nice about the ass cheeks that her thighs are bigger than ��

1 Like

Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2020
Lol. This crazy woman , she's got mad dance moves though
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by sylve11: 5:49pm On May 29, 2020
BrightAhiah:
It was jst of recent I knw the reason why most slay girls keeps dog as pet...

Reason: to give them girls da HEAD, dog licks and licks till they cry the joy out...

Huh? shocked cool
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by BrightAhiah(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2020
sylve11:

Huh? shocked cool

Dat was hw I was shocked too at first
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by aristocratic5(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:59pm On May 29, 2020
In case you are here to judge her.

Ask yourself "how does this affect my life, someone chose not to wear pant and bra and I am here about to judge her. Am I any better in words and deeds?"

If you have already judged her.
Ask yourself "now if all my words and acts are judged using my present hypocritical state of mind, will I be any better?"

I am here to look and pass.
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by emmyboy162(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
False.
Re: Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless by emmyboy162(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
In case you are here to judge her.

Ask yourself "how does this affect my life, someone chose not to wear pant and bra and I am here about to judge her. Am I any better in words and deeds?"

If you have already judged her.
Ask yourself "now if all my words and acts are judged using my present hypocritical state of mind, will I be any better?"

I am here to look and pass.

Keep shut please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.