Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) (55892 Views)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by DMPaulSr: 12:45am On May 29, 2020
St. Paul police responded to looting at the Midway Target Thursday, following a night of protests, fires and damage across the river in Minneapolis.
Police say a crowd of 50-60 people rushed the University Avenue store at around 11:30 a.m. People were reported running into the store, grabbing items and running without paying, police said.

Officers attempted to stop the looting "and the would-be thieves dropped the stolen merchandise and fled on foot," said a statement from police spokesman Steve Linders.
While officers were responding to the looting, a fight broke out between a person in a vehicle and someone on foot. Police say the person in the car attempted to run over the pedestrian but missed and crashed into another vehicle.
Linders says a crowd began gathering at a shoe store across the street, and officers remain on the scene to protect property in the area. Social media posts report looting and disruptive behavior at other locations.
Some people threw carts and glass bottles at police.

Source https://www.kare11.com/mobile/article/news/crime/police-respond-to-looters-at-midway-target/89-8e9ec404-9ecf-4a7a-ac79-4c3c817c004a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz575YtRnpA

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by rawtouch: 4:55am On May 29, 2020
no need the guy in red top has looted enough shayo

345 Likes 14 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56am On May 29, 2020
These are citizens that cherish themselves to the fullest.
They cherish every lives.

But in our darling country, some dumb heads will first check the name of the person that died to confirm if he is from their region before they can know if to protest the police brutality or not.
Religion and ethnic bigots have taken over our land!

But see blacks and white coming together to fight for a just cause, that even THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA has no choice but to tell the FBI (few hours ago) to make sure they act IMMEDIATELY on the investigation to this sad and emotional case.

One day, we will get there as a nation.

....Baba 70 lives on......

* Singing *

La la la la

My people self they fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear:
We no wan die
We no wan wound
We no wan quench
We no wan go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I wan build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no wan go
Ah!
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go they look like donkey

Rhodesia they do them own
Our leaders they yab for nothing
South Africa they do them own

Jakemedg:
on point
Gbamsolutely!

uthlaw:
we are not getting to anywhere!
Sure and yes, you are not!
Only sane, reasonable and harworking Nigerians that work legitimately for their money will get there.
Hope you gerrit now?

Addendum : no be Jack Daniels senior man carry steal so?!
Mouth don dry for house dieeeee cheesy smiley cheesy
Na Liquor store be him target cool

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Staphylococcus: 4:56am On May 29, 2020
#BlackOutDay2020

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Spallanzani: 4:57am On May 29, 2020
Why are these people acting barbaric...

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Kunlexbaba2018: 4:57am On May 29, 2020
I see blacks looting

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Viking007(m): 4:57am On May 29, 2020
post=90071882:
kool
Stealing is "Kool"?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by isaacprinz(m): 4:57am On May 29, 2020
Shits happen everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Daverytimes(m): 4:57am On May 29, 2020
The police in the United States kill Black people with impunity, the is nothing compared to that.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:57am On May 29, 2020
I’m not in support of extra judicial killing of any race
Daverytimes:
The police in the United States kill Black people with impunity, the is nothing compared to that.
Police kill more whites than blacks in US, the officer that killed George Floyed has been dismissed, but he must face the law and sentence appropriately, I’m sure it’ll be done since the president has directed fbi to step in, but it’s sickening blacks can’t engage in peaceful protest, we saw how armed whites protest at Virginia, orderly and peaceful but the same can’t be said bout us... too bad cause this won’t bring back George

InvertedHammer:

/
What has peaceful protest got you in Nigeria? There is time to be civil and time to be crazy. Remarkably, the latter gets quick response from the leaders. Civil unrest usually leads to investigations, adjournments and final denial of justice.

Why do you think a government like we have in Nigeria js quick to placate Boko Haram and militants? Why did the protest in Hong Kong drag on for months? Government abhors and is scared of entropy and anarchy. Do you want quick solution? Go crazy! Let Boko Haram make an attempt at Aso Rock or National Assembly complex. Then you will see how quickly they will be finally tackled.

Such is the reality of life.

/

Civil disobedience is different from theft, target supermarket employs people of all races, stop justifying rubbish Mr...

Martin Luther king and Malcom X were both leader of the black resistance against racial oppression in the 60s, former supported peaceful protest while the later supports violence protest, we can see the leader with a lasting legacy between the two today

merahki:

What an ignorant and forming-woke post.
You know nothing darling, not even at all.
Posterity would not be kind to this shameful, mean and self-hating post. Watch and see.

How’s my post self hating? by the way I’m not your darling

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by meum: 4:58am On May 29, 2020
Hmmm. What is this? shocked

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Witlee1: 4:58am On May 29, 2020
To be a black man is a disease, so says Trump

So were you expecting anything less ?
Btw that serves them right cuz the black Americans look at Africans in a shitty way

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by braveboy64(m): 4:58am On May 29, 2020
K
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by pheelhip(m): 4:58am On May 29, 2020
That's not right Ori bibe korh logun ori fiforh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by CallMeDrino: 4:59am On May 29, 2020
Let me see the hypocrites that will come and be praising them.

Those who condemn Nigerians looting shops during Xenophobia

27 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by MilesMaxwell: 4:59am On May 29, 2020
Na wah ooo......so it happens everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by izzou(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2020
angry
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by calculator123(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2020
I don't support their actions but if that's the only way they can get the attention of their government to fix this nonsense, fine!!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ednut1(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2020
Part of the reasons black man will never be respected. Just imagine

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Blackpapaya007: 4:59am On May 29, 2020
You see this is what I was telling someone yesterday, they can't take blacks seriously in America from protest to stealing how does it relate? Black lives only matters when the killing is being done by whites.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by XOGBADO(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2020
This would never bring back George Floyd angry

Black lives only matter when a white does the killing. what about the killings and mayhem the blacks unleash on their fellow blacks.
Bunch of hypocrites!!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by dadebayo1(m): 5:00am On May 29, 2020
See boyz with shayo... : the only thing the guy in red stole is shayo grin fully loaded with shayo

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ednut1(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2020
post=90071882:
These are citizens that cherish themselves to the fullest.
They cherish every lives.

But in our darling country, some dumb heads will first check the name of the person that died to confirm if he is from their region before they can know if to protest the police brutality or not.

But see blacks and white coming together to fight for a lost cause, that even THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA has no choice but to tell the FBI (few hours ago) to make sure they act IMMEDIATELY on the investigation to this sad case.

One day, we will get there as a nation.
yen yen yen.

10 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by braveboy64(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2020
Na one matter we dey settle before oooo
Which one be this one bayi

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by manuelreports: 5:01am On May 29, 2020
This guy on red

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 5:01am On May 29, 2020
Viking007:
Stealing is "Kool"?
See a viking condemning stealing, what about the murder you dare on your fellow NIGERIAN students?

21 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by CodeTemplar: 5:01am On May 29, 2020
hmmm.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by xxolisexx(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2020
choi, dis guy don shayo sotey im leg no even knw where him dey go....

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by omoyankee3(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2020
chaos
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 5:01am On May 29, 2020
Anyone who is against this is a proper definition of a hypocrite.

8 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2020
Lord have mercy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.