Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) (55904 Views)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by landforeast(m): 5:02am On May 29, 2020
Nawa oh
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by sisisioge: 5:02am On May 29, 2020
It is nice that they are fighting back...but horrible that they are using it as an excuse to steal. The thieves are also blacks...how will they get the deserving respect with this tyranny behavior! Blacks shouldn't always be linked to ghetto behaviour biko...The immediate past president was an upright black man!

13 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by LordIsaac(m): 5:04am On May 29, 2020
Imagine.... This our race ehn... If they are labeled thieves now, another round of talks would start... Tor..

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by XOGBADO(m): 5:04am On May 29, 2020
post=90071882:
These are citizens that cherish themselves to the fullest.
They cherish every lives.

But in our darling country, some dumb heads will first check the name of the person that died to confirm if he is from their region before they can know if to protest the police brutality or not.
Religion and ethnic bigots have taken over our land!

But see blacks and white coming together to fight for a lost cause, that even THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA has no choice but to tell the FBI (few hours ago) to make sure they act IMMEDIATELY on the investigation to this sad case.

One day, we will get there as a nation.

....Baba 70 lives on......

* Singing *

La la la la

My people self they fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear:
We no wan die
We no wan wound
We no wan quench
We no wan go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I wan build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no wan go
Ah!
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go they look like donkey

Rhodesia they do them own
Our leaders they yab for nothing
South Africa they do them own

Oga be sensible for once nah

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by RapistOnBail: 5:05am On May 29, 2020
Nigerians see your snr brothers in madness.

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by dominique(f): 5:05am On May 29, 2020
Your fellow black man was ruthlessly killed and you go and use the opportunity to steal. Let's be honest with ourselves, there's something wrong with the black race.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by emkz: 5:08am On May 29, 2020
DMPaulSr:

Imagine this guy was caught on camera stealing medicine or food for his children and how much sympathy that would bring him. But no, alcohol is his problem. And he didn't even steal one, he lined his pockets and filled his hands and probably his bag with more. Greed is his problem.

This is the kind of outcome we need to avoid, how did he get to this position? Are the stereotypes of dead-beat African American fathers real? African Americans have a serious problem on their hands and the few trying to better themselves are seen as threats to white hegemony which is why they are killed. What can the church do to help? What can the successful African Americans do to help? Who looks after these ones wasting their lives?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Gabflex: 5:09am On May 29, 2020
The real shit hole nation.
now let them kill everyone na, nonsense people.
you killed an innocent man bcz he is black and the only thing they could do was to dismiss them.
they should be fed to the lions in the reserve

5 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by agarawu23(m): 5:09am On May 29, 2020
rawtouch:
no need the guy in red top has looted enough shayo
that one is only for alcohol, even the bag will be filled with only alcohol

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Titi03(f): 5:10am On May 29, 2020
Kunlexbaba2018:
I see blacks looting
ednut1:
Part of the reasons black man will never be respected. Just imagine
LordIsaac:
Imagine.... This our race ehn... If they are labeled thieves now, another round of talks would start... Tor..
dominique:
Your fellow black man was ruthlessly killed and you go and use the opportunity to steal. Let's be honest with ourselves, there's something wrong with the black race.
Blackpapaya007:
You see this is what I was telling someone yesterday, they can't take blacks seriously in America from protest to stealing how does it relate? Black lives only matters when the killing is being done by whites.
sisisioge:
It is nice that they are fighting back...but horrible that they are using it as an excuse to steal. The thieves are also blacks...how will they get the deserving respect with this tyranny behavior! Blacks shouldn't always be linked to ghetto behaviour biko...The immediate past president was an upright black man!

Calm down people it's not only blacks that were looting! I'm not saying its right but don't make looting a black thing.

A citizen was killed by the police, that should bother you guys much more than this.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Bern1992(m): 5:11am On May 29, 2020
The movie that year 'The hate you give' comes to mind. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by executioner(m): 5:12am On May 29, 2020
Imagine this guy was your brother. These wicked men snuffed the life out of him just like that, like witches do in their covens. Were I in the US I would have tracked those bastards one by one and killed them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by AngryIgboMan: 5:13am On May 29, 2020
dominique:

Madam Shattap!

Even white people are looting too. I have seen videos that confirm that. Looting knows no race, tribe or colour.

12 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by LordIsaac(m): 5:15am On May 29, 2020
Titi03:

Calm down people it's not only blacks that were looting! I'm not saying its right but don't make looting a black thing.

A citizen was killed by the police, that should bother you guys much more than this.
It is such that causes problems for my race... It happens here too.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by YorubaKing: 5:17am On May 29, 2020
dominique:

Well said.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by colestephan86: 5:17am On May 29, 2020
DMPaulSr:
St. Paul police responded to looting at the Midway Target Thursday, following a night of protests, fires and damage across the river in Minneapolis.
Police say a crowd of 50-60 people rushed the University Avenue store at around 11:30 a.m. People were reported running into the store, grabbing items and running without paying, police said.

Officers attempted to stop the looting "and the would-be thieves dropped the stolen merchandise and fled on foot," said a statement from police spokesman Steve Linders.
While officers were responding to the looting, a fight broke out between a person in a vehicle and someone on foot. Police say the person in the car attempted to run over the pedestrian but missed and crashed into another vehicle.
Linders says a crowd began gathering at a shoe store across the street, and officers remain on the scene to protect property in the area. Social media posts report looting and disruptive behavior at other locations.
Some people threw carts and glass bottles at police.

Source https://www.kare11.com/mobile/article/news/crime/police-respond-to-looters-at-midway-target/89-8e9ec404-9ecf-4a7a-ac79-4c3c817c004a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz575YtRnpA
Any unjust law is no law.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by YorubaKing: 5:18am On May 29, 2020
I'm in no way justifying the unjust killing of the victim. As an Immigrant myself currently based in this city for >15yrs, I've got to be frank and honest... something is definitely wrong with the black race. angry

13 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Titi03(f): 5:19am On May 29, 2020
Shame on you OP for only putting images of black people looting!

You did that to perpetrate the same narrative that blacks are criminals.

What race are those in the below images??

Shame on you.

angry

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by elpochas: 5:19am On May 29, 2020
If u tink say u dy craze,make u go meet that guy on red.oboy naija craze dy learn work o.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by juman(m): 5:21am On May 29, 2020
Stealing is wrong.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by EPIJOE: 5:23am On May 29, 2020
THE GUY THAT CARRIES WINE IS SOO FUNNY, ALL HIS MATES CARRIED FOOD BEVERAGES , HE TOOK EXPENSIVE WINE, BADDEST GUY, LOL grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ednut1(m): 5:23am On May 29, 2020
Titi03:

blacks kill more blacks than the police. When will there be an outrage for that
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by seunfly: 5:23am On May 29, 2020
ok
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by juman(m): 5:27am On May 29, 2020
The american police is a terrorist organization that they suppose to tackle.
Fire for fire.

Most people have guns, why they allowed those police to strangle the man to death why nobody shoot those police.

America is animal farm.

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 5:27am On May 29, 2020
Mehn.
Party don scatter, Niggarrrrs don dey yakpa.

Dammmmn Niggarrrr

Isoright.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 5:27am On May 29, 2020
post=90071882:
These are citizens that cherish themselves to the fullest.
They cherish every lives.

But in our darling country, some dumb heads will first check the name of the person that died to confirm if he is from their region before they can know if to protest the police brutality or not.
Religion and ethnic bigots have taken over our land!

But see blacks and white coming together to fight for a lost cause, that even THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA has no choice but to tell the FBI (few hours ago) to make sure they act IMMEDIATELY on the investigation to this sad and emotional case.

One day, we will get there as a nation.

....Baba 70 lives on......

* Singing *

La la la la

My people self they fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear:
We no wan die
We no wan wound
We no wan quench
We no wan go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I wan build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no wan go
Ah!
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go they look like donkey

Rhodesia they do them own
Our leaders they yab for nothing
South Africa they do them own

Addendum : no be Jack Daniels senior man carry steal so?!
Mouth don dry for house dieeeee cheesy smiley cheesy
Na Liquor store be him target cool
Just like
Just like how your darling president is protecting is land and Fulani people,just like how cows and Fulani people are more important to the lives of other Nigerians,just like how a Fulani person never go to jail for the crime they committed. Then you thinks other Nigeria people are fools to see the country is one? When you darling president has already divided the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Titi03(f): 5:29am On May 29, 2020
ednut1:
blacks kill more blacks than the police. When will there be an outrage for that

Well then l guess that's enough justification for white cops to keep killing black men like hunted animals undecided

7 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:33am On May 29, 2020
That what blacks want so they can loot
Lazy set of people

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Kobicove(m): 5:37am On May 29, 2020
Spallanzani:
Why are these people acting barbaric...
sad
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ednut1(m): 5:38am On May 29, 2020
Titi03:

Well then l guess that's enough justification for white cops to keep killing black men like hunted animals undecided
blacks are not the only ones getting killed. Seems wailing and victims mentality is in our dna.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by abbey621(m): 5:42am On May 29, 2020
Titi03:
Shame on you OP for only putting images of black people looting!

You did that to perpetrate the same narrative that blacks are criminals.

What race are those in the below images??

Shame on you.

cry

Let's not sugarcoat things, we all know majority will be blacks and latinos, it has happened so many times that it is nothing new, Baltimore, Florida, Chciago and so on. It's the reason why it is hard right now to differentiate between police doing their jobs and those who take things too far. The outrage in this particular case is justified but why loot stores? Destroy properties? Would this make black lives matter? I doubt it!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.