Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:39 AM

Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo (381 Views)

Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of / If It Was Possible, Would You Want To Know The Date You Will Die On? / “I Can’t Leave My Man,let Him F**k Your P**sy,the Sweetest Wins” – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by Gentlec198(m): 7:26am On May 29, 2020
Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give You My Body, Is For My Husband

Good Morning All, My dear Nairalanders in the forum.
Hope you guys are staying safe.

Am writing this long heartbroken article, exactly the way it happens to seek for your advice and opinion.
Early last month April, 2020, I was in relationship with a girl, who used to my best friends junior sister. I sometimes met her in their house when I pay a visit to see her brother (best friend), then I had nothing like any emotional feelings for her, just exchange greetings and I will leave with my friend to my house.
So not still one day, I was coming back from lectures, because I work and school, I met her in a saloon, where she work as an apprentice, we started chatting and asking after her brother, which I do, asked when we both passes along, and honestly the girl is beautiful, has a nice shape and intelligent. I collected her contact on the last day we met and we start calling ourselves, laughing and talking about life.

Gradually I became interested and develop feelings for her, one day I had to summon courage and I called her to tell her how I feel, she too has already feeling the same and likes me too, but was worried because of her brother, which I later meet him as a best friend, with the help of his girlfriend and we talked to him, but then he was very angry and was asking his sister, why should it be me, because of our long term friendship, that his sister could have to him early before she agreed with me, because he has noticed the kind of closeness the sister has been showcasing towards me and the days she will be asking him about me, and he finally accepted and agreed for me to date the sister. not that i am bad guy,because he knows me,but for that friendship sake,but if there is any other thing i don't know.

On the 13th April, 2020, even before her brother agreed she came to my house for us to discuss, which she told me, she does not have anything to offer in the upcoming relationship (intimacy), reason been that according to her she is a virgin, and that is the reason why she break up, her last three dates, with the guys, as she caught one among them cheating and other ones she lost communication with them, but any other things she can contribute like advice, finance etc., and even asking what the future holds for us, why I liked her, my plans towards her, I told her if it is the will of God for us to be together as one then so be it, and we here to start a new phrase of life, understand each other better, but let her be a good girlfriend and she agreed, nobody should hide anything from each other.

Because she has good heart, kindhearted and respectful, I love this girl, cherish, care, and I promised not to hurt her, and I was serious to date her, respect her, help and never to cheat on her, and I am a handsome, responsible guy, I am not that kind of guy that womanize or do all this numerous dating.
So I told her concerning the intimacy, I don’t have a problem, we are good to go, with the notion that at times goes on she will agree, and she was asking me not to leave her for another girl, that if I do, I will not have peace, but now she is the one leaving me

At the first week things went smooth and rosy, full of lovey lovey, she cooked and bring food for me, and even transferred 2k, to my cousin brother, who needed help, when I don’t have it at that point in time
And when she comes, she will not like to eat, and I observed that she is kind of hiding her phone when chatting, even when her phone rings, I will ask her to pick, but she will ignore the call.

The second week, I bought her some body cares and give her money (2.5k) to make her hair. Before then she called one afternoon crying that she lost her money, from her saving in the house with other relations, I consoled and give her words of advice, and send her airtime to make call, because I do send her text messages morning sometimes at night and call her every day to keep communication active.

The third week, if I call and text, she will not pick or even text back, she will only call when she feels and give excuse, like she is sleeping, when she is not, she started avoiding me, even when I came back from work, she will not feel like her guy is back,no form of romantic act, because I do check her in their street and when am going out to stay for few days, she will be telling me to stay long over there, without feeling she going to miss me, wishing if I had lived far from her,which could be fine for her.

One day I called she didn’t pick, i became worried and angry, I had go out to ask her brother’s girlfriend who called her and she came out, saying if It was me, she wouldn’t have come out, with a frowning face, I asked what is the matter, no response, we were there when, another guy called her and she took permission to see the guy twice, who was asking her, her number,in his friend favor in a car, and the brothers girlfriend told her it is a wrong act, for her to leave me her boyfriend as we are discussing to answer another guy.

Same day she asked me, if I will be angry, if another guy give her phone as a gift that the guy is her church member and he has a girlfriend, so they don’t have anything attached. I told her yes I will be angry and after some arguments and for peace to reign I asked to go ahead to do what she wants to do, since she insisted, even after telling her I will buy, she said she don’t want me to spend money, even the food I bought she refused eating as usual.

This a girl that will come visiting, after romance and being in the mood, she will decline, and said she is not ready, she is afraid and she has sworn according to her until she is married, even asked me to suck her kpetus, and get wet, but will not make out, and this has happened thrice, she will apologies that she can’t give her body, she is a VIRGIN, all the time we are together always virgin matter, but she will be angry and jealous if she sees me with another babe.and i haven't met her friends,she told me she will take me to see her,i have showed her to my sister and planning to see my friends with her.

And I noticed she don’t open up, sometimes she will be hiding something’s and when I asked her, the only answer I get all the time is nothing, even when I called her to come, she will declined not coming, I will call and still text her, but will ignore and tell me she has no airtime, which I know she has, because I do send her card.

One Sunday afternoon she came with a threatening and frowning face to drop the bombshell, after forcing her to talk why her face is like that, she said WHAT IF I TELL YOU I DON’T WANT TO DATE YOU AGAIN, since she cannot give me her body, that we can be friends, I tried with my best friend girl to convinced her to see reasons with me since am not forcing her, she said she don’t know when she will be ready, and she advised we show move on with our lives separately, no hopes of when she will be ready either in a month or year. this make me shear tears, because i remembered something as she cried she is about loosing me, while the other of her friend is crushing on me already she said.

I called and text her that I will wait, but she didn’t respond, next day she text back we should move on our lives, I called her for us to see and finalize it and sort things out, she rudely and angrily decline that she cannot come to anywhere or either to see me. I was very angry the way she responded and reacted on phone concerning the whole issues and I told her, she wasn’t any virgin and never loved me, just deceiving me, maybe her boyfriend is back and don’t want to open up, she replied that am the only guy she had and replayed that she is disappointing in me for saying such.
That she never plan this to happen, me too and only God knows She loved me ,and i love her too.

The next day my friend called her twice before she picked, and on the background he had a female voice asking her why is she till picking up the call and since then none of us has called each other again.

Pleas I need your opinion and advice, because she had made up her mind, after several pleading and advice. And am thinking maybe her girlfriend is the one deceiving her, to date another person, and I haven’t see her and one of my friend said he is suspecting her brother(best friend)to knows something about it, but him too,the brother, was surprised for her recent changes. I will upload some text message chatting we exchanged,when next i login,if it is necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by 1stola: 7:49am On May 29, 2020
Lol!

You're just wasting your time guy.
That girl is playing with your dumb head.
That girl is not a virgin and has multiple boyfriends that you're one of.

Girl told to suck her toto and you agreed and did it. You didn't even ask her to repay you by sucking your dick.

All your were busy doing is sucking:
Old sperm
Menstrual fluids and
Other discharges filled with bacterias and fungi
THAT'S THE LAST YOU SHOULD DO FOR A GIRL...
IT'S A VERY UNCLEAN ACT.

WHAT A SHAME!

And u think say if you use that mouth pray God go answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by crazygod(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Gentlec198 post=900741

This a girl that will come visiting, after romance and being in the mood, she will decline, and said she is not ready, she is afraid and she has sworn according to her until she is married, even asked me to suck her kpetus, and get wet, but will not make out, and this has happened thrice,

The next day my friend called her twice before she picked, and on the background he had a female voice asking her why is she till picking up the call and since then none of us has called each other

[/quote]

Has it crossed your mind that the girl is gay? tongue
Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by suzzyboss(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2020
Guy if you carry woman put for head at this point of your life na heartbreak and heart attack you wan give your sef....
You better hustle and make money now......
Because man can't be heartbroken and be broke at the same time...
live her matter and hustle... Even with small change she'll come back...
Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by youngsahito(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2020
the bitch ain't loyal to you...she is hiding alot of things for you.
Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by Nobody: 7:18am On May 30, 2020
How old are you?
Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by Gentlec198(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2020
suzzyboss:
Guy if you carry woman put for head at this point of your life na heartbreak and heart attack you wan give your sef....
You better hustle and make money now......
Because man can't be heartbroken and be broke at the same time...
live her matter and hustle... Even with small change she'll come back...

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
Long piece of funny crap.

You sef. When e no be say her parents use her as collateral for money wey dem borrow from you. It's just few weeks into the relationship and you never pay her bride price. Abeg free the innocent girl and stop sobbing like a cry baby. She owes you nothing, she has right to date whoever she loves.

Just 3weeks or so, you're already crying, what happens if she plays along with you for a year before dropping you in the trash? You should have licked a lot of her dirty asshole and parted with a lot of cash, perhaps you would be looking for snipper by then. You rather should be grateful your future heartbreak has been aborted prematurely.

When someone obviously is no longer interested, never force or beg for love. If you ever succeeded getting such back, you've succeeded bringing back unrest. It's a suicide mission.
Re: Just One Month, She Said I Don’t Want To Date You Again, Because I Can’t Give Yo by Gentlec198(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2020
Am really grateful for your advice, thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

6 African Countries That Have Changed Their Names / Mathias Valon: The French Man With EUR 16m Dollars Turnover Annually / Why Francis Oluwa Tosin Shoga Attended Lagos Beauty Submit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.