Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd (980 Views)

NYSC Members Taking Part In Man O' War Activities In Kaduna Camp / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / ‘Take Care Of NYSC Members’, Gov. Ajimobi Tells Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by Swealy: 8:26am On May 29, 2020
Two members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) will get married at 5am on May 30 to avoid crowd in line with the safety guidelines on preventing the spread of COVID-19.

The wedding ceremony of Felicia Haruna from Kaduna state and Mark Makafan from Kogi is scheduled to hold at St Peter Claver Catholic Church Cathedral, Kafanchan, Kaduna state.

Shuaibu Ibrahim, the NYSC director general, on Thursday, blessed the couple and urged them to accept and tolerate themselves as husband and wife.

Shuaibu, who was returning from Gombe, where rainstorm had destroyed the corps Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) centre, made a stopover in Jos to speak to the intending couple.

The director-general raised a nuptial drink in honour of the couple and gave them gifts, including cash, NAN reported.

In her remarks, Caroline Embu, the Plateau state NYSC coordinator, said the corps was happy for the members as such does not happen often.

“I am exceptionally happy because this doesn’t come often, and when it happens and it is right under our nose, it brings joy to both NYSC and members of staff here,” she said.

Speaking on how they met, Mark said he met Felicia during their orientation course at the camp.

“We started a relationship that is leading to marriage while in camp as members of platoon seven. The moment I met her, something told me that she is my wife,” he said.

On her part, Felicia said she didn’t plan to date a corps member.

“But I am not just dating but marrying one. The moment he came to me, something told me that he is more than a friend. And by grace of God I am going to spend the rest of my life with him,” she said.

Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by manduwem(m): 8:29am On May 29, 2020
Issokay...make one year after we no Hear stories o.
Congratulations in the interim
Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by ObaOfUyo: 8:46am On May 29, 2020
manduwem:

[s] Issokay...make one year after we no Hear stories o.[/s]
Congratulations in the interim
You sounding like you watching and waiting for them to fall apart
Just say Congratulations to them and move on
Stop revealing your bitterness and envy for the world to see.
Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by manduwem(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

You sounding like you watching and waiting for them to fall apart
Just say Congratulations to them and move on
Stop revealing your bitterness and envy for the world to see.

Ur name tells d confusion ure facing
Obaofuyo indeed
Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by ObaOfUyo: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
manduwem:

Ur name tells d confusion ure facing
Obaofuyo indeed
[/s]
It is your father that is confused angry
Thunder fire you if you quote me again undecided
Ewu!!!
Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by manduwem(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
It is your father that is confused angry
Thunder fire you if you quote me again undecided
Ewu!!!

I'm waiting for the thunder...
As if Ur kind can make matches light up.
Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by ObaOfUyo: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
manduwem:

I'm waiting for the thunder...
As if Ur kind can make matches light up.
[/s]
Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by manduwem(m): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
Surprised u didn't have anything new to say.
I guess saying your father! Was the best Ur IQ could produce.
Try to learn a little public etiquette.
Civilized people don't go about shouting your father simply because a dialogue is skewed against them
Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by ObaOfUyo: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
manduwem:

Surprised u didn't have anything new to say.
I guess saying your father! Was the best Ur IQ could produce.
Try to learn a little public etiquette.
Civilized people don't go about shouting your father simply because a dialogue is skewed against them
[/s]
Re: NYSC Members Fix Wedding For 5AM To Avoid Crowd by manduwem(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
Try to talk sir...
I await all verbose insults you can muster.
Apologies if I seem to be goading you

(1) (Reply)

Bb Broadcast: Youth Corpers In Danger? (owerri). Update: false alarm / Posted To Kwara State / Are You Posted To ONDO STATE Batch B 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.