Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report (73686 Views)

#LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 29, 2020
abbey621:

Little girl, you're way out of your league! Can you tell me how 8 years of a black president helped black lives to matter in the USA? Can you name 2 good things Obama did specifically to make the lives of blacks better in the USA?

I was writing my second thesis for my third masters when I had a chance to meet a renowed historian/political genius, if you only knew how US politics operated you would delete the nonsense you wrote above and thank God lightning has not struck you down.

Myopic? Conservative party supported Jim Crow laws? Wrong again, it was actually the democratic party, the Republican party was the party of Lincoln, you know the guy that freed the slaves...lol. LEt's also not forget, under which presient was the largest amnesty for illegal immigrants? Ronald f*cking Reagan, under which party? Republican!

See when it comes to talking about black lives, the Democrats are excellent speechwriters and debaters but when it comes to actually doing something good for black people, history shows only one party has the balls and that is the Republican party, so shove your ignorant misoinformed uneducated ass up!

most of them don't know history. they don't even know that it is the Democrat party that was against abolishing slave.

most of them don't know that the Democrat party is the party of slave trade because the media has succeeded in twisting the story
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nairalandmonika: 3:24pm On May 29, 2020
Miracle1991:
so the mayor is in charge of the police abi? What of the governor and the president who are both Republican.
Oga US is not Nigeria o, they practice true federalism. Federal govt does not control police, it's state and local govt that control police.
The federal govt only control the federal police know as FBI.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Beautyaddy: 3:29pm On May 29, 2020
Kristofferson:
He was the only one arrested because he is a black man. They left the white crew. Racist country

Liar Lair.

The other CNN Crews who were white was also arrested on the same video.

CNN did not show the full version of the video.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Btruth: 3:31pm On May 29, 2020
SATANworshipsME:
u are the problem here. these guys kill whites too.
check this out . the reason why blacks stand out is because more blacks are uneducated and commit more serious inhumane crimes
https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-co-scott-robertson-20190627-story.html
why don't you face your front, and let me face mine.

sad
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Amhappy(f): 3:32pm On May 29, 2020
Omar the reporter and his crew was arrested and has long been released with apology tendered by the Governor. However the point is that the police couldn't trust the reporter because he was black. Maybe they thought he was a protester or what. He duly identified himself but still has to reach station. The point is the stereotypes on black people and different treatment. He was respectful to the police. However George Loyd was respectful and was still killed. Omar is the point of discussion because he's the lead not his camera man or his security.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
you really have to ask the impact Obama's election has had?

Please name how it benefitted black lives in the USA? Please be specific because I will enjoy tearing your points to pieces grin grin
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Beautyaddy: 3:35pm On May 29, 2020
NofiuFade:
This is the real America!!! To all my brothers and sisters clamoring to enter America by fire by force hope you'll are seeing this!!! Ain't no place like home #Pls

Which Home?

So how is Nigeria any better embarassed
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by abbey621(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
Lostz:

most of them don't know history. they don't even know that it is the Democrat party that was against abolishing slave.

most of them don't know that the Democrat party is the party of slave trade because the media has succeeded in twisting the story

Abi o, these kids forming fake wokeness over lies grin grin grin
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2020
Lostz:

as if you love your fellow Blackman.

if na your useless country, na stick and belt them go take chase reporters

STICK OR LIVE BULLETS? USELESS NIGERIANS HAVE NOT FINISHED DEALING WITH ONE SIDED GOVERNMENT APPOINTMENT IN THEIR BACKYARD BUT ARE QUICK TO DABBLE INTO WHAT HAPPENS IN FAR AWAY UNITED STATES. AS IF NIGERIA CAN COMPETE WITH US IN TERMS OF EQUITY AND FAIRNESS.

MTCHEEEEW! THAT GUY IS NOTHING BUT A LAZY YOUTH.
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Goldmaxx(f): 3:43pm On May 29, 2020
onecoder:
I believe the message is clear. They are ready to use live ammunitions on protesting blacks. Just read Trump's tweet.
where did trump say use ammunition on blacks?
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by shogsman(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2020
MadamExcellency:

You and the person you quoted are hate mongers. This is an anti-Trump State, a Democrat government with a State Police.

It has nothing to do with Trump. Racist like you
You just made a fool out of yourself, my wife is caucasian American,you people should shut your mouth up and stop dabbling into things you don't know.
You sit down in the far end of the world and you think because you watch some Hollywood and listen to some channels you can relate to what is going on there.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Amhappy(f): 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Few meters from where Omar was a white reporter and his crew are reporting also. I'm sure he showed ID card but nobody doubted nor arrested him and his crew. Racism is real. What I see here is people taking about Trump. This issue has been here before Trump. The only issue with Trump here is his unbridled tongue. Obama didn't do anything when similar incidents happened under his watch only sympathize and visit the county with promises. It's a systemic problem.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by stayclearofme: 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
Wolgrace:
US and scripted dramas.
You go school at all?

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by muykem: 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
brudiga:
He was too stubborn. The arrest was in order
I pity you guys. It's unfortunate that you have carried your Nigeria dummy brain to international.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Miracle1991: 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Oga US is not Nigeria o, they practice true federalism. Federal govt does not control police, it's state and local govt that control police.
The federal govt only control the federal police know as FBI.
the governor is a Republican. He in charge of the police.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by NofiuFade(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Which Home?

are you for real
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by sweetjohn(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2020
fk001:

So Trump is not chief commander of arm forces or is police department not part of it?

Nigeria system and America system are they thesame? Irritracy is not when you no go school but when you fail to research. In Nigeria, there is nothing like state police, the president call the shuts but in the US, each state has its own state police and the governos call the shuts.

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by TemmyT002(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
AmazingMOG:
That’s good

CNN, democrats, bill gate, atheists, Islamist, China all shall crumble and there will be noting left of them.

If I be a man of God!

Bill Gates is not an atheist
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by NaMeAboki: 4:27pm On May 29, 2020
ddippset:
The region and the political divide of people most likely to support this is the same region most likely to bash their President for something like this.

Which region of people is this?

Your guess as good as mine.

Nigerian Amelicans! wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Beautyaddy: 4:30pm On May 29, 2020
NofiuFade:
are you for real

Yes, I am for Real!

And I repeat again...how is Nigeria any better from the US
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nostradamu(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
brudiga:
mumunatu, what anonymity nonsense is this autistic goat talking about. The stubborn reporter was asking where to go after he was politely told to by the police to leave the heavily fortified line. But because he is black, and looking for another opportunity to cry as usual, he started asking stupid godforsaken question.

Now ask yourself idiot, if it where a massively burning fire that was coming towards them, will he and his useless crew still stay there and be asking the fire, idiotic and senseless question that where it wants them to move to? Some of you are just extremely and unrepentantly emotionally damaged that you lack the basic knowhow on how to think without putting in sentiments. Fuvcking morons

Again: You're lucky that anonymity is one of the trends on the internet nowadays; pretty sure you'd have been where he went by now.

Soliloquy.

grin grin grin
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by alphaRego01(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2020
shocked
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by alphaRego01(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
Trump
Trump
Trump i hail dee
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by SirLinks: 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
Watch to the end
Stop fake news
Kristofferson:
He was the only one arrested because he is a black man. They left the white crew. Racist country
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by HeavenShield: 4:50pm On May 29, 2020
All these problem because of one's man stupidity and wickedness.
Now the whole nation is in Mud... embarassed

Human beings must be very careful, not senseless!

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by timesup234: 4:51pm On May 29, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Which Home?

Why are you so bitter and frustrated? Those are the traits of a failure abroad. That cocaine your junkie boyfriend introduced you to will soon mess up your already dumb brain
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

So this is the only thing you have to say? If it's China now, you will suddenly find your voice and be typing gibberish.

Hypocrite!
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 29, 2020
who will settle this matter now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.