Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report (73682 Views)

#LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by joshuaidibia(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Btruth:
Bleep both of them. sad

Amen to that brother. Amen to that

1 Like

Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by Btruth: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Amen to that brother. Amen to that
grin grin grin
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by lokzie: 4:49am On Jun 02, 2020
codemaniacs:

both of you should read the goldman777 comment below,

The fact is I was responding to the comment saying “ He was the only one arrested because he is a black man. They left the white crew” and you can see that quote in my first comment on this topic. I don’t think anyone who watched the video would say that.
Now to the unrelated (unrelated to my initial comment) issue you raised: I think the cops were unprofessional in disregarding the request for clarification on the order that they had given to the crew- they were willing to move and asked where they could move to. I think that the black journalist was likely targeted, however, interpreting my feelings as the definite truth flaws my credibility, and instead of bolstering, weakens any intellectual argument I may have especially with a delicate, yet important issue as racism.

Advice: Try not to use extreme words in describing an opinion or things you aren’t certain about. You may mean one thing but communicate something entirely different. Qualifying or measuring your words can boost your credibility. For example rather than say “Shola Is never late”, you could say “Over the course of working with Shola, I have not seen him come in late”. That way, if Shola comes late, it doesn’t affect your credibility and make me begin to take your words with a pinch of salt.
Cheers
Re: CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report by damnyhuddson: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.